Any day is a good day to start a healthier lifestyle, but new year’s resolutions are even better opportunities to choose a goal and stick to it. When surrounded by never-ending temptation, eating healthier can be difficult (we feel you, chocoholics). That’s why we’ve taken the liberty of rounding up our favorite healthy recipes for any meal you could dream of. Check it out, and keep it handy throughout the year as you start cooking your way towards a happier, healthier you!
1. Poached Egg and Avocado Toast
What You’ll Need: whole grain bread, avocado, and eggs.
2. High Protein Vanilla Chia Pudding
What You’ll Need: chia seeds, and hemp hearts, and vanilla powder.
3. Chunky Monkey Greek Yogurt Pancakes
What You’ll Need: greek yogurt, rolled oats, and bananas.
4. Quinoa and Broccoli Egg Muffins
What You’ll Need: quinoa, egg whites, and broccoli.
1. Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad
What You’ll Need: spring mix, apples, cranberries, and walnuts.
2. Greek Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce
What You’ll Need: ground lamb, garlic, and pita bread.
3. Shrimp Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
What You’ll Need: shrimp, rice wrappers, and peanut butter.
4. Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
What You’ll Need: ground chicken, red curry paste, and iceberg lettuce.
1. Honey Lemon Chicken with Angel Hair Pasta
What You’ll Need: honey, lemon juice, chicken breasts, and angel hair pasta.
2. Skinny Shrimp Stir Fry
What You’ll Need: stir fry mix, shrimp, and soy sauce.
3. Santa Fe Turkey Stuffed Peppers
What You’ll Need: ground turkey, black beans, corn, and red bell peppers.
4. Smoky Sweet Potato Burgers with Roasted Garlic Cream and Avocado
What You’ll Need: sweet potatoes, whole wheat buns, avocados, and garlic .
1. Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
What You’ll Need: dark chocolate chips, dark brown sugar, and oat flour.
2. Cinnamon Sugar Grilled Peaches
What You’ll Need: sugar, cinnamon, and peaches.
3. Skinny Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
What You’ll Need: graham crackers, fat-free cream cheese, and raspberries.
4. Guilt-Free Chocolate Truffles
What You’ll Need: chocolate chips, almond butter, fat-free greek yogurt, and unsweetened cocoa powder.
Which healthy recipe from this list is your favorite? Have any others you’d like to share? Let us know in the comments below!