15 UNREAL uses for Filippo Berio Olive Oil
Filippo Berio Olive Oil is a go-to product for anyone in the kitchen. Whether you're roasting vegetables or frying an egg, this oil is unmatched in terms of flavor and quality. And while all olive oils are delicious, each has a unique flavor profile that lends itself well to slightly different uses. We've created this amazing guide, with the help of Filippo Berio, that will help you discern which oil is right for each task:
Olive oil is so much more than a normal cooking oil. With simple tricks olive oil can be used in unexpected foods, household maintenance and even as part of your beauty routine! We've rounded up the best tricks for Filippo Berio Olive Oil in every part of your life!
1. Put Filippo Berio Delicato Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a plastic margarine container, cover and place in the refrigerator. Once cold, serve it as a heart-healthy alternative to butter.
2. Substitute Filippo Berio Classic Olive Oil for egg in meatloaf to bind the ingredients. Just use 1/4 cup per pound of ground beef.
3. Get the perfect, golden-brown grilled cheese by brushing each side of the bread with Filippo Berio Robusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil before cooking.
4. Serve up some tasty popcorn by drizzling Filippo Berio Extra Light Olive Oil on top. You won't be able to stop at just one handful!
5. Mix up your toast topping by mixing Filippo Berio Delicato Extra Virgin Olive Oil with honey. This sweet and savory combination is one you NEED to try!
6. Rub a bit of Filippo Berio Extra Light Olive Oil onto butcher block surfaces to give them a nice finish and help prevent unsightly marks.
7. Is your polished brass and copper looking dull too quickly? Immediately after polishing, rub a bit of Filippo Berio Extra Light Olive Oil to delay tarnish!
8. Forget costly furniture polish, make your own with 3 parts Filippo Berio Delicato Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 1 part vinegar. This natural polish will keep your furniture looking its best!
9. Make your own body scrub by mixing Filippo Berio Olive Oil with salt or sugar for a natural, nourishing exfoliant.
10. Prevent chapped lips by rubbing a bit of Filippo Berio Delicato Extra Virgin Olive Oil on them before heading into the cold.
11. Olive oil makes an amazing hair mask. Massage a few tablespoons of Filippo Berio Delicato Extra Virgin Olive Oil into your scalp and hair. Cover with a plastic bathing cap and leave on for 30 minutes or more. Shampoo as usual to rinse.
12. Dip your fingertips into Filippo Berio Robusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil before manicuring, make sure to rub oil into nails and cuticles for extra benefits!
13. Italians have sworn by olive oil as a natural way to pamper skin and curb the effects of aging. Rub a bit of Filippo Berio into your skin as part of your night time routine to get the results!
14. Add a few drops of Filippo Berio Olive Oil into your bath water along with a few drops of your favorite essential oil for a skin softening soak!
15. Expectant mothers can help avoid stretch marks by massaging Filippo Berio Delicato Extra Virgin Olive Oil on their bellies both before and after delivery!
Who knew olive oil could be so useful! Do you have any olive oil hacks of your own? Share with us in the comments!