10 Budget Date Ideas for Fall
Fall is in the air, and so is LOVE. Enjoy this budget friendly list of date activities that won't break the bank this holiday season.
1. Visit the local pumpkin patch and pick out your Halloween pumpkins.
2. Decorate and/or carve your pumpkins together.
3. Go apple picking or berry harvesting at your local orchard or farm.
4. While you're there, see if they can take you on an old-fashioned hayride!
5. Rake the yard and then play in the piles of fall leaves together.
6. Pack a romantic fall picnic for the park or your own backyard. Bring a cozy blanket and pillows, thermos full of hot cocoa or cider, and finger foods to nibble.
7. Have a s'mores party for 2! Even if you don't have a fireplace or fire pit, you can improvise with your oven broiler to toast the marshmallows.
8. Plan a date night inside to watch some of your favorite cult classic movies: Beetlejuice, Ghostbusters, Goonies.
9. Volunteer together. Read books to children, serve at a soup kitchen, help collect canned goods for the local Food Bank, work a booth at a fall carnival, offer to rake your neighbor's yard.
10. Document the gorgeous fall scenery AND your love for each other with a fall photo shoot outdoors. Have a friend snap pics on your phone and use free apps to apply fun autumnal filters.
For more dating tips, visit Lisa's blog at Think Like a Boss Lady!