BY ZOELLA

English fashion and lifestyle vlogger Zoe Sugg (a.k.a. Zoella) comes stateside with a new collection of bath and beauty products. Spritz this body mist-fragranced with a light, feminine floral scent-and you'll find yourself feeling blissful. Color(s): clear/ pink. Brand: ZOELLA. Style Name: Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist. Style Number: 5305719. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jen B.
Woburn, MA
Had a tester of This. Loved it. Will probably buy it Loved the scent and bottle perfect for summer
Steph D.
HAVANT
Brought in the sales at a bargain price. The bottles are cute little travel size. The designs on each bottle are well designed and you can tell a lot of thought has gone into them. The scents of them can be a little over baring more so in the bake my day fragrance. I must admit the ginger and vanilla in the fragrance dosent mix well and dose make me feel quite sick. That said each to their own. It dose make a perfect little gift but it's really not for me. I'm now off to scrub my wrists and change me jumper to get the smell out.
Highlife S.
Dubai
It is beautiful sweet floral fragrance very very refreshing, definitely for girls. Travel friendly actually its good to have something on your fingertips for touch ups. The packaging is very cute, the texture is nice and not at all sticky.
Keely R.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
This body mist is the sweetest, most fresh smelling mist I have ever smelt.
It is not pricey what so ever for such a long lasting and floral smelling fragrance!
As a first time user of Zoella’s products, I am so glad that this is the one I started off with as it smells so divine without becoming too overpowering, and it also lasts for so so long!
For what feels like thousands of squirts later, I still have a lot of product left in the amazing cute little glass bottle.
Jessica P.
dover
This product actually smells really nice, I bought this the other day and I have so far been really impressed with with it. It last quite a few hours but it is a little bit pricey since it is zoella. I would buy it again.
Victoria K.
Berrigan
One of my favourite mists and my go-to mist/perfume on a daily basis. Smells really nice and fresh but isn’t too overpowering. Perfect for everyday wear or saving for special occasions.
Carys H.
newport
Love this sent smells gorgeous! I would recommend this! Good price and the bottle is just the cutest. I am a fist time user but I would be up for buying again!! Xoxo
Laura G.
I love how pretty the Zoella fragrance packaging is. I have this in a mini version as part of a set, and it is the perfect size for travelling. The smell is refreshing and sweet but not overpowering and it lasts for a good few hours. It's really affordable too!
Sanjida A.
Got this during my fangirl times! If you know, you know! But honestly I don't know why I chose to spend in this, it's very floral and not my type of scent. It is affordable! I would definitely not buy it again as I've got the whole glass left
Lil B.
I think this is an amazing gift. I have this myself and it smells amazing and last a long time. It’s cheap but has the quality of a high end brand. You can purchase this at target or a pharmacy store. It’s super cute and girly.
Courtney E.
My niece loves Zoella, whats this mist like?
Alexis R.
Is this to over powering?
Angela P.
Harvard, IL
is this long lasting?
Cianelle M.
Frankfort, IL
Does it smell the same as the perfume solid?
Charl L.
What does this smell like?