BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #14 in Fragrance for Her

Black Opium.

The new feminine fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent.

Highly addictive.  Seductively intoxicating.

Like a shot of adrenaline, the rich coffee bean notes jolt the senses with a high dose of energy, becoming softer and more feminine with the white flowers of jasmine sambac. The sweet sensuality of vanilla beans wraps the fragrance into a gourmand, voluptuous signature.

Black, not a color, an attitude.

Top Notes: Vanilla Bean

Mid Notes: White Flowers

Base Notes: Black Coffee

• What other scents are similar to this??1 Answers
  • Who's try already the new YSL Black Opium? What's your feedback? ...7 Answers
  • What is your favorite perfume? Mine is Yves Saint Laurent Black O...7 Answers
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
I don't own this item yet but I plan to buy it in the future. It's a bit pricey for me as I only buy two perfumes on a regular basis and the boyh can be found at Marshalls/t.j.maxx. I will say that I love the scent of this though, so I will definitely be saving some money to the side to buy it. I recommend going yo Sephora and getting a sample though. I love how perfumes sell in the store, but when some of them react yo my body I hate them afterwards. I didn't have that problem with this one. The longer o wore it the better it was for me. I truly recommend!!!
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
What did I say when I opened these two bottles of YSL Black Opium that I received complimentary from YSL Beauty & Influenster for testing purposes? Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? Because I am in love!!! It is impossible to pick a favorite so I will adore them both equally. The Original Black Opium kicks us into gear with notes of rich coffee bean, warm vanilla & seductive white flowers. Black Opium Nuit Blanche is a thrilling and brand new interpretation of the coveted Black Opium coffee signature, with hints of magnetizing pink pepper, orange blossom & delicate but powerful white musk. This will not be the last you'll hear from me about my new loves! Join me today on Influester so you too can try the most prestige brands around.
Haley B.
I've tried a mini sample of this last year and this year again. This has got to be one of my favorite fragrances I've ever come across. It is such a a sweet smooth smell I can't get over it. First of all I loved the brand, second the bottle is so aesthetically pleasing and third the smell and wear are 100% amazing. It is very strong, but not in a bad way, so you only need 2 spritz at most. I spray on in the morning and it will last ALL day; like I said it's not bad how strong it is. It's not one of those perfumes where you immediately start choking on how strong it is! I keep walking past this every time I'm in Sephora dying to get it! I would highly recommend to others! Especially to people who love the sweet sandalwood-y smell!
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
This is my favorite fall perfume!! It’s hard to describe the scent but if you’re ever in sephora please try! It has hints of warm vanilla and coffee. So many friends love this as well. I definitely recommend. I think its perfect for any occasion and it actually does last.
Stephany E.
Guttenberg, NJ
Such an amazing fragrance! I used to wear this for special occasions only because it's a pretty strong scent that I thought would be too much for everyday use. WRONG! I use 2-3 sprays each morning which is just enough to last me ALL day, but not too much to be overbearing. The frangrance is strong, but not too strong, and very seductive. Although it's pricey, it's worth every penny!
Katie M.
Reading, PA
I received a small sample of this awhile ago and I can't get enough of it. It smells so seductive and sexy yet very girly. Floral scents come together with a coffee and vanilla touch behind it. Great for a date night out or even a girls night out. I love that I feel empowered wearing this scent. Great for someone who's a bit more mature. A little goes a long way and for me it lasts all day.
Jessie O.
Saint James , NY
I love this perfume it’s such a nice scent it’s a nice cool scent and it lasts so long. I always get complimented when I wear it which is a lot of the time! I alternate with a few other perfumes but I always like to wear this one when I go out at night. It’s a very sexy smell it’s very intoxicating. It’s a bit on the pricey side but it lasts a long time so it’s so worth it!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This is the perfect scent ever for Winter. I get so many compliments wearing this. The aroma of coffee beans/vanilla/ floral. It’s such a great feminine scent. That you definitely will be getting asked the question “ What kind of perfume are you wearing !? “ I swear it happens every time! Love love love this scent!

Lu H.
My boyfriend bought me this for Christmas and I could not be more in love!! It smells so wonderful and lasts all day long. It is sweet but also unique and I have never smelled anything like it, not to mention the packaging is gorgeous!! I have gotten so many compliments on this perfume!
Karlee C.
Nashville, TN
I really want to love this perfume, but it is only mediocre to me. I enjoy the scent when I first spray it, however it doesn’t seem to have very much staying power. No one ever notices or compliments the fragrance, which usually happens when I wear other perfumes. I don’t think that is worth the expensive price tag, but it is decent and has beautiful packaging.
Alissa S.
Is this perfume too much for school or work? Is it more of a security night time perfume or a girly daytime perfume?
Leonela R.
Is this fragrance good for day time wear or night time wear or for anytime wear?
Tiffany J.
South Holland, IL
Does this perfume have a light or heavy aroma?
Saba A.
What notes does this have, I like sweet husky smells
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
I have been lusting after this for awhile. How would you say is the staying power...is it long lasting? Does anyone know if it comes in a rollerball?