Yankee Candle Classic Car Jar North Pole Air Freshener uploaded by member-f1479136cYankee Candle Classic Car Jar North Pole Air Freshener uploaded by Mariah W.Yankee Candle Classic Car Jar North Pole Air Freshener uploaded by Candy S.

BY YANKEE CANDLE #21 in Air Fresheners

• How is this car freshener compared to other? My car seems to smel...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite scent?3 Answers
  • Does the smell go out in a few days or is it long lasting?4 Answers
April D.
Love the Yankee Candle Car Jars! They are so cute to hang in the car! They last a long time, smell wonderful, and are affordable. They also work well in dresser drawer or closets. I highly recommend these if you are looking for something to add a special scent to an area but don't want a spray, candle, or plug in!
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
I just love it when I get into my car and it smells like my favorite fragrance of the holiday. The only con is that it can sometimes be too potent at first but is very effective compared to a lot of car products. Ive tried almost all of them and I only buy Yankee Candle brand now because I know that they truly work.
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
While I love these, the scent is not long lasting. It's very strong and pleasant at first, but after about three days the scent is pretty much non-existent. These are not worth the price in my opinion and I'll only buy them when they're on sale for a dollar because of that fact.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a great scent! My car smelled like I walked in to Christmas store or something! It was just great. I felt that this was a long lasting scent and it made me happy every time I got in the car to go for a drive. I would recommend. If you like Christmas scents that is!
Lauren L.
Rogers, MN
Love love love these! I've had the same one for 4 months and it still smells great. It's a little more on the expensive side being that it's Yankee Candle Brand but it's totally worth it I must say! Let me know what you think of it. Thanks!! XOXO
Zinab A.
Erie, PA
Love all kinds of yankee candles they are soo good lasts long and love the smell of them they are very effective and not disappointed at all they are a bit expensive but i guess they are worth it i would recommend it to others
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I always forget about the car fresheners, but when I remember and get one occasionally this is usually the brand I go for! They have quite a few fragrances, so there's plenty of options to choose from. They smell great and last a really long time. Honestly last longer than the package says! Which is a plus. And it doesn't start out nauseatingly overpowering which is a big reason why I get this brand!! Totally recommend by me!
Kimberly B.
A classic scent during the holiday season! Fresh peppermint with sweet vanilla. I use these Car Jars for multiple purposes. Not only do I use them in my car but also around the house; bedroom, closets, laundry room
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Little🍷 J.
Plantation, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Ive Been buying this product forever! And I’ll continue to repurchase I love it targets all my concerns and smells yummy! Works good compared to other products . I am highly satisfied . Told others to buy as well
Destynee N.
Terre Haute, IN
The best air freshener out there for any car. Mine has lasted 2 months and I still get compliments on the fresh smell. It has exceeded my expectations! It was very affordable and I would totally recommend!
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Does the smell go out in a few days or is it long lasting?
S. W.
What is your favorite scent?
Jill F.
Lehi, UT
How is this car freshener compared to other? My car seems to smell good after using a different kind, but then after 2-3 days I cannot tell it is there.
Tina G.
MARTINSBURG , WV
Are any of these too strong?