BY WINC #12 in Meal & Beverage Delivery Services

Formerly Club W, Winc is global winery revolutionizing the way people discover, buy and share wine. It all starts with our Palate Profile that asks you 6 simple questions about your tastes. From there, you are recommended bottles of wine that match your flavors so you're guaranteed to receive a delicious bottle every time. We are the only wine club where you are in control and it's delivered directly to your office or front door with no commitment.

• How do I redeem my Influenster perk for this? It asks for the red...2 Answers
  • Are the wines that are sent each month full size or sample minis? 1 Answers
  • Is the variety of wines worth it? Or would I find the same wines ...4 Answers
Winc
  • "I was really excited to maybe get to try a new wine, but when I received my BellaVoxBox I realized that you have to purchase two bottles in order to get your free one." in 29 reviews
  • "My boyfriends mother and I love to try new wines, so i would love to try this wine, especially the ones they picked out for you, but they so not deliver to the state I live in!" in 28 reviews
  • "My husband & I live in Italy at the moment & he has fallen in love with going to wine tastings, so I am looking forward to being able to sign up & having choices like this sent directly to our home!" in 27 reviews
  • "I'm not much of a wine drinker, so I'll probably be giving this to one of my friends, but this is a really cool idea, especially for wine enthusiasts!" in 22 reviews
  • "I signed up and purchased my first box in December and received them just in time for New Years and the wines i purchased from their suggestions were great. " in 14 reviews
Carli B.
Winc is a pretty cool concept! I was told they had a deal for 4 bottles of wine for $25 or so with free shipping. *You must be home to receive and accept the package* I live in a high rise building with a doorman so this wasn't a problem for me. I was able to choose 4 different types of wine- 2 red, a rose and a white. The packages arrived without any breakage and I have enjoyed 2 of the 4 bottles so far. It's nice having the bottles delivered instead of going to the store and carrying multiple bottles home which is almost impossible. The 2 bottles that I have tried are just okay. I would not order the same wine again but how much can you ask for when you're paying $13 a bottle. Overall this is a great concept and i love the idea!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I tried Winc because I had a promo code from Influenster that brought my first order down to $30 for 4 bottles of wine- definitely worth it! I liked the quiz and that I received two varieties I had never tried before. If you are just starting out with wine and learning what you like, this could be a good way to do it with minimal mental effort. My order even came with a book that had the ABCs of wine and offered a little surface level education, and I've also received an e-mail with a recipe suggestion to pair with one of my wines. These little touches keep that new purchase dopamine boost going even after I've received my order. So far I've tried one of my new wines and while I'm not wowed, I am quite pleased.

I removed one star just because there are plenty of local wine stores in my area where I could go to get recommendations for good wines in the $13 range (which is the price of the "Winc Featured" bottles), not have to buy 4 bottles, and be supporting my local economy. I also live in an area with a lot of wineries, which makes me feel extra guilty about ordering in wine from out of state. I also wish there was the option to customize how often to receive orders. Since Winc allows you to skip months, I will probably keep my membership going for now and just skip until I want more variety in my wine game again.
Alyshia N.
I think Winc is the coolest thing! Such a great deal if you're someone who wants to try some $13+ wines without paying the full price. They customize the wines to your "taste" based on a few questions, granted it's not a promise your going to love everyone but how often do you love every wine you pick up at a store? I just think this is a such a fun way to try new wines that I otherwise wouldn't have and at a price point that I typically get everyone in a while versus my typical $8-$12 range. Very fun treat to myself! Oh and it gives you and option to skip a month which I think is neat.
Elyse H.
I saw the $25 off deal in here and decided to give it a try. Free shipping if you order 4 bottles, and it got to my apartment less than 48 hours later! I was very surprised at how quickly it came, and I'm excited to try all the different types. While they recommend three to you, you're able to pick out which ones you like. There's a bunch of different price points as well.
Calyn S.
Rochester, MI
I think that this is a GREAT idea! The wines are absolutely amazing and the price is not bad at all especially for the convenience of not having to go to the store, because I don’t usually buy wine at the store because I never know when I’ll want it and this gives me the perfect reason to drink it & it makes it more fun! I think it’s definitely worth signing up for!
Stephanie L.
Casper
I wanted to love this. Almost all of the wine was stuff we had never heard of and did not like. At first we looked forward to the shipment then after awhile we started dreading it. Someone with different taste might like it but we just weren't fans.
One thing about wine delivery services is that you have to be home to receive the box so they know you're over 21. We have missed wine shipments multiple times then end up having to go pick it up. Our pickup facility here is out in the middle of nowhere! I wish the initial shipment ID check just did the job. I'm not getting younger as the shipment comes, tag my name as over 21!
Danielle T.
I really didn’t like any of the wine I received from this company. The bottles were pretty and even after aerating the wine it still didn’t help. I canceled the service after 4-5 attempts and still have three bottles that I can’t bring myself to drink.
Taryn W.
Beavercreek
I am not a big wine drinker and I know very little about wine so I thought this service would be a great way to try new things. And it is. They offer various wines at decent prices and send things based on the profile you fill out when you sign up. My biggest complaint is that it isn't a very user friendly subscription. If I could set it to send me one bottle a month or even skip a few months at a time it would be more cost effective for me.
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
The wines to choose from at Winc are much better and interesting that you'll find with most companies and it's much more affordable. These wines will help you get out of your comfort zone with wine and you'll always be pleased with what's in your monthly delivery box, whether you pick the wines or allow Winc to pick the wines for you. I highly recommend this to and wino who's on a budget, but has great taste!
Audra D.
At first, I loved this service. But then the wine quality just kept going down and the prices kept going up. Also, I did it because of the delivery factor and the FedEX guy almost always messed up my order and did not deliver to the correct house. After having to get my box reshipped or held at a store over 8 times I decided to cancel. I only recommend if you live in a house or are always home to get the delivery (you have to sign for wine).
Betsy B.
Mapleton, IA
I'm a person that don't drink wine very often so I was wondering if I should go online and sign up for it ?
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is the variety of wines worth it? Or would I find the same wines in my local liquor store?
jenny n.
Harrisonburg, VA
I am trying to use the code for a free bottle of wine to try, but at the checkout it is charging me for the three bottles of wine, even though I put one in the cart. Do we have to buy three bottles? The coupon code only deducted $19, but I still have to pay $29.41
Ayana P.
Wood Ridge
I have been curious about Club W for a while now and I was wondering if it is worth it? What would you say are some positives/negatives?
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Have anyone tried this wine? And did you like the taste?