BY WET N WILD #13 in Liquid Foundation

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which stores have y...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this foundation and is it good for dry skin ? We...2 Answers
AMBER R.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Other more...
Mixed feelings!!! I picked this up while shopping at Walgreens. I saw the display, remembered Ive seen several youtubers review or mention this foundation... so i bought it to try it out.
#1 Packaging defective - First time opening the whole top lid part came off. I was like what the hell, well thats not good.
#2 Smell - Soon as I put the foundation on my skins, I noticed the smell of the foundation...which is not a good smell. I dont really know how to describe the smell, it's off-putting. YES, I know the product is 'inexpensive"...but it smells like the cheap makeup I bought when I was a kid at the .99 cent store or maybe like school paint. Idk but I didnt like the smell.
#3 Application - I actually really liked the application. Im a finger blender and it worked well. I dont like full coverage on a day to day basis. This was buildable in the areas where I have some light discoloration and still looked even in the areas where I used a light overlay of the product.
#4 Look of product on skin - I thought the foundation looked really nice, color matched well. Matt look, im not normally a strong "matt" look type, but i like it. Looks matt almost instantly.
#5 Wear of Product - Seemed to not dry down for a REALLY LONG TIME! Maybe like an hour and the foundation still felt sticky, even after powdering, still had this sticky slightly wet feel on face. Not great for blending other products on top like blush, contour/bronze, highlight, etc. Wear time b4 breaking down on a normal 8 hour work day, seemed to show signs of break down around chin ans nose before the day was over.
#6 BREAKOUT CITY!!! I dont have breakouts, almost never ever even when I was a teen. IF I so get a blemish it would be before/during my cycle and it would be in my chin or mouth area. I never break out on cheeks, forehead, nose NOT IN THE HISTORY of life. I dont have sensitive skin, i dont even have any blemish medication/products for me because all I use is anti-aging stuff. After 1 straight week of use I had a big pimple come up on my cheek, I didnt it relate that pimple to the product until yesterday I felt ANOTHER godzilla size pimple coming through on my cheek on the other side of my face. Today its here in all its glory. NO, I know its this foundation breaking my skin out. Wont be putting it on another time to test the theory, going in the trash! Spend a few more dollars and buy a product with some skin beneficial ingredients!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation is the newest foundation in my collection. I'm a bit late to the cult following behind this product, but the rave reviews and a possible cheap alternative to my beloved Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation drove me to finally finding out to myself if the hype was behind this product was really true.

I have combination skin, which I find is typically the most versatile when testing out new foundations. I chose the shade "Porcelain" which is for fair skin tones with warm undertones. Immediately you can tell that it's yellow-based, but not a muddy yellow, so I liked that.

I was absolutely stunned by the coverage of this foundation! This is a full coverage foundation that feels like you're wearing nothing on your skin. It sets to a beautiful, soft and demi-matte finish, unlike the MUFE Ultra HD Foundation, which is more dewy. This foundation doesn't break apart on my face at all and lasts me 8 hours plus on my face before I have to touch up with a bit of powder on my t-zone. I'm very impressed, for five dollars, this is a must have and I will continue to repurchase this!

This foundation is definitely made for combination to oily skin types. You can only tell you're wearing it as you're applying it because it does have a strong, unpleasant chemical-like scent, but that smell doesn't linger, so it's not a deal breaker. There's no way I'm backing away from this!
Lis H.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a great, affordable foundation option. The coverage of this foundation is medium to full with a satin-matte finish so I think it can work for most skin types unless you're on the extreme end of dry or oily. I myself have drier skin and prefer to wear this during the warmer months. It keeps shine at bay well without going cakey or breaking up.
I wear the lightest shade they offer and it's probably the best foundation match I've found for myself out of any line. Note that I am very fair-skinned so if you're looking for a pale foundation color this one great.
I have 2 complaints though; #1 The packaging. It comes in a nice glass bottle, however I am not a fan on the applicator that comes with it. There is a spatula-type applicator attached to the cap which does not seem very sanitary. You can remove this spatula if you really wanted but then you will be left with a bottle of foundation that you'll have to pour out. #2 The smell. Oh boy, this foundation formula would be perfect if it didn't smell like paint. If you're sensitive to scents then this may not be for you. Luckily the scent disappears after you apply it. I don't think I could stand this foundation if it left my face smelling like paint all day.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
Review for: Caramel more...
Pro: blend ability, staying power, coverage
Con: Selected wrong shade

When purchasing this foundation at Walgreens I was stuck between two shades. One looked a little too light and the other slightly dark so I went with the Caramel shade it’s a little too dark so I think I have the purchase the other one to get my perfect shade.

Now on to the PROS
I think this is an excellent foundation for beginners. It’s easy to blend and it doesn’t dry or set to quickly on the face where you have to quickly blend or you’ll see spots. The coverage is nice. I like a light to medium coverage so this is the perfect in between but you can definitely build it up to be almost full. The wear time for this foundation I find it to be long wearing. I believe the longest I wore the foundation was about 7-8 hours which isn’t bad for a drugstore foundation. Overall it’s great and you can’t beat the price! 💵

🚨 🚨Lastly I’ve notice that some people are opening the top wrong this breaking the top. You have to TWIST and not PULL the top to open it.
Meagan E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
A little bit about me: I am very oily, with sensitive skin and acne.  I look for foundations that are matte, long wearing, and medium to high coverage.  I also have neutral/pink undertones, so it has been hard to find foundations that aren't too yellow.

First of all, the price of this foundation is amazing! Most drugstore foundations that I own are at least $10, and this foundation is only $5.  I wish it came with a pump instead of the little spatula, it does not dispense enough product for me in one go.  It also smells like paint, so if smells bother you then this is something to note.  The formula is nice, it seems to be a semi-matte finish and the consistency is a little thin.  I would also say that the coverage is medium.  I normally wear this foundation out for running errands or going to a few classes, since I still get oily after a few hours.  This is not my holy grail foundation, but it is nice and I will wear it when I don't need to go out for too long.
Bee H.
Arlington
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
It looks so good for a $5 foundation! And ingredients aren’t too bad even for such a low price. Shell ivory is a little too pink but using it with a warm concealer or mixing it with a warm foundation matches it up better with my neutral undertones. It does feel tacky to the touch unless you set it with powder, which I avoid since my skin is too dry. That’s not much of an issue so long as I don’t touch it. I also find that I must use at least 2 layers to get full coverage, but that doesn’t compromise on texture or finish luckily. Since it has an applicator spatula, I’d say that 2 layers equals about 2 pumps which is pretty average foundation usage. It does crease after a couple hours but overall it looks quite smooth and skin-like, it even helps blur pores.

I’m always on the search for a cruelty free foundation that doesn’t totally dry out my skin or make it react some other way, this does the job. Definitely worth a try (:
Jade N.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Shell Ivory more...
I heard so many good things about this foundation and seeing how affordable and how much I enjoy wet n wild as I brand it was a no brainer to try buy this. I purchased 4 shades total of this foundation and couldn’t find a match :( which is okay but the color was not my issue. I applied this with a beauty blender, a brush, and my fingers. No application I tried made the foundation full coverage or look good on my skin. Upon first application my skin looked wet, no big deal I powdered and it looked fine. Unfortunately this made my face look caked and pulled some foundation up even tho i patted the powder into my skin. Then it oiled up on my face so easily and I looked so greasy and felt like I needed to shower. Tried this about 6 or 7 times and had the same results, and I believe it severely clogged my pores and caused a breakout. I’m happy this foundation worked for so many people but I really had no luck with it :(
Aiyana S.
Review for: Soft Beige more...
This foundation is the best foundation I've used. It's my favourite and I'm definitely planning on buying another. It gives me just enough coverage to hide my imperfections and it's buildable to about medium coverage.
It honestly makes my skin look airbrushed and leaves me shook af because I only thought that expensive foundations would ever be able to make my skin look so good.
I have used this throughout the spring and summer, which is when my skin is least dry, so I'm not sure how it handles dry skin, but it's definitely fine with oily to normal skin.
It also has a little bit of a strong smell, it's not a strong smell that you can smell after application but you do notice a smell out of the bottle. Personally, I really like the smell. It smells nice and clean.
It's definitely worth a try, especially because of the price, and the hype around it is definitely deserved.
Jas. J.
Review for: Golden Beige more...
Okay so I really do love this foundation! It’s about $5-$6 and you can find it anywhere! The foundation does as advertised like it smooths out any imperfection, has great coverage & doesn’t really have like a smell it’s a rose water smell not the nasty foundation smell lol. Like I said I loved the foundation however I hate their marketing. The darkest color in the store is still for a person that is basically white! They don’t have any colors darker the one I picked up was one shade lighter than my skin but god forbid I get a tan it will never work at all & I wouldn’t be able to find this in store if I needed it. Wet & wild needs to do better all across the board in putting the medium deep- dark shade in the store because let’s be real nobody’s going to order a $5 foundation just to pay $6.99 shipping to then have to wait for their drug store foundation to come in the mail 🙄.
Kelsey B.
Review for: Rose Ivory, Nude Ivory more...
So, I am still a beginner in make-up, well sort of. I've always kind of skipped over the whole foundation part because my skin is very sensitive so I try to just let my face breathe. However, I was not really achieving my looks without this crucial part. I set out to find an affordable/pretty well reviewed foundation and stumbled upon Wet N Wild. I've seen some makeup artists on Instagram use it and they made it look relatively simple.

1. Easy application! I was amazed at how easy it was to apply the foundation with the wand it provides.

2. Shade is spot on. I have a kind of in between complexion but seriously, they matched the shades perfectly which helps create an effortless look lol!
I'm still new at this whole thing so please forgive me if my thoughts aren't what you feel!!

Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
mili r.
Where can I find this product ?
Bianca S.
La Joya, TX
Does anyone else get back textures with this foundation? Ive tried it with a brush the artist brush and real techniques sponge and i dont think it looks at pretty as everyone brags about.
Kathleen Y.