BY WET N WILD #19 in Liquid Foundation

• High-performing, breakthrough formula
  • Featuring light-adjusting complex to help prevent white cast in photos
  • Tested under 7 light conditions with and without the use of flash

• Are these available in stores, or online only?Which stores have y...4 Answers
  • How many colors are in the shade range?4 Answers
  • Did anyone else have problems with Wet N Wild Photo Focus™ Found...5 Answers
Baytown, TX
Review for: Other more...
Mixed feelings!!! I picked this up while shopping at Walgreens. I saw the display, remembered Ive seen several youtubers review or mention this foundation... so i bought it to try it out.
#1 Packaging defective - First time opening the whole top lid part came off. I was like what the hell, well thats not good.
#2 Smell - Soon as I put the foundation on my skins, I noticed the smell of the foundation...which is not a good smell. I dont really know how to describe the smell, it's off-putting. YES, I know the product is 'inexpensive"...but it smells like the cheap makeup I bought when I was a kid at the .99 cent store or maybe like school paint. Idk but I didnt like the smell.
#3 Application - I actually really liked the application. Im a finger blender and it worked well. I dont like full coverage on a day to day basis. This was buildable in the areas where I have some light discoloration and still looked even in the areas where I used a light overlay of the product.
#4 Look of product on skin - I thought the foundation looked really nice, color matched well. Matt look, im not normally a strong "matt" look type, but i like it. Looks matt almost instantly.
#5 Wear of Product - Seemed to not dry down for a REALLY LONG TIME! Maybe like an hour and the foundation still felt sticky, even after powdering, still had this sticky slightly wet feel on face. Not great for blending other products on top like blush, contour/bronze, highlight, etc. Wear time b4 breaking down on a normal 8 hour work day, seemed to show signs of break down around chin ans nose before the day was over.
#6 BREAKOUT CITY!!! I dont have breakouts, almost never ever even when I was a teen. IF I so get a blemish it would be before/during my cycle and it would be in my chin or mouth area. I never break out on cheeks, forehead, nose NOT IN THE HISTORY of life. I dont have sensitive skin, i dont even have any blemish medication/products for me because all I use is anti-aging stuff. After 1 straight week of use I had a big pimple come up on my cheek, I didnt it relate that pimple to the product until yesterday I felt ANOTHER godzilla size pimple coming through on my cheek on the other side of my face. Today its here in all its glory. NO, I know its this foundation breaking my skin out. Wont be putting it on another time to test the theory, going in the trash! Spend a few more dollars and buy a product with some skin beneficial ingredients!
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Soft Beige more...
Wet n wild.. I don’t know what you are doing but keep it up!!!! I just heard all the rave about this product being so great and since I’m on a budget and can’t afford to splurge on high end foundations at moment I decided to give this baby a try. Boy am I happy I did, I love this foundation!! Its hard for me to find a foundation I truly love because I am SUPER oily and I can never really find something that controls that or at least give me a nice dewy shine. I just end up looking super oily half the time lol! But this stuff is wonderful, my skin was matte and looked great after applying. Throughout the day the tiniest bits of shine poked through but a real quick blot did the trick. Even though you really don’t even have to do that because it looks more like a healthy glow than oily! It that makes sense lol. It felt good on the skin, not very heavy. Lots of people compare it to double wear foundation and I would actually agree with that! I’ve been a fan of that foundation for a long time but I will definitely be picking this one up instead!! Its on par and even better in my opinion and it was less than 5 dollars!!!! You can’t beat that price tag for what you get. Another plus I should add is I think that this has stopped me from breaking out, I was breaking out pretty badly and they have seemed to go away after using this product. I don’t know if it was just my others foundations breaking me out or what but I am very pleased! The only downfall I’d have to say is the smell but honestly its not even that bad and goes away as soon as you blend it in. 5 stars for sure, go pick it up and try it!!!!!!!
Liesl G.
Review for: Rose Ivory more...
This is pretty much my every-day go to foundation.  It's very affordable at about $6.29 (I get mine at CVS and there normally is another deal as well).  It gives you a nice medium coverage with a matte finish.  I did accidentally buy the wrong shade the first time but luckily since this is so affordable I didn't feel bad about trying again and I found "Rose Ivory" which worked well for me and my cool undertones.  I am not a big fan of the smell of the foundation but once it's on my face I really can't smell it anymore.   I personally don't have issues with break-outs or drying out my skin with this product.  I prefer to use a beauty blender over a brush,  I feel with the beauty blender it blends into my skin better where as the brush starts to make it look a little painted on.
My biggest complaint is that it tends to cake up in my smile lines if I'm not careful.  What I have been doing to try to prevent the caking in smile lines is instead of putting it directly onto my face then blending out, I now put the make up on my palm (I'm sure you could use a tray as well) then dip my beauty blender in and then blending it onto my face.  It goes on fairly light that way but then I can build it up where I need more coverage.  After putting on concealer I then quickly set my foundation and concealer.
If I was looking for a full coverage foundation that looks flawless in every way I would give it three stars. But in the idea of and affordable everyday foundation I give this product five stars.

Emily B.
Allston, MA
Review for: Nude Ivory more...
I have been searching for a perfect foundation for my skin all my life. I was curious about this foundation because of its hype and the low low price. So let’s start with the pros:

-medium/good coverage
-very inexpensive
-spatula applicator (easy to use)

I have acne and skin with a pink undertone that I am always trying to correct and cover. The coverage isn’t bad and you can use a relatively small amount of product on skin. The price is amazing, definitely the most inexpensive foundation I have ever tried. The spatula applicator makes it easy to use a blender to put this foundation on and doesn’t waste a lot of product.

-weird smell
-doesn’t dry/absorb quickly
-does break down after a day

However, this foundation does have a bit of a paint smell, it’s not noticeable when it is dry but when first putting it on you definitely have to get used to it. This foundation takes a while to sink into the skin and dry. So putting powder over or contouring needs to be done after a period of waiting. Lastly the foundation does break down mostly around the nose and mouth after a day and gives almost a peeling skin look.

This foundation is ok. The price is great so if you are on a budget it’s perfect, however I’m not sure if I would buy it again. I am going to try and remedy the negatives with a face primer to see if it’ll help the breakdown.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Porcelain more...
Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation is the newest foundation in my collection. I'm a bit late to the cult following behind this product, but the rave reviews and a possible cheap alternative to my beloved Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Foundation drove me to finally finding out to myself if the hype was behind this product was really true.

I have combination skin, which I find is typically the most versatile when testing out new foundations. I chose the shade "Porcelain" which is for fair skin tones with warm undertones. Immediately you can tell that it's yellow-based, but not a muddy yellow, so I liked that.

I was absolutely stunned by the coverage of this foundation! This is a full coverage foundation that feels like you're wearing nothing on your skin. It sets to a beautiful, soft and demi-matte finish, unlike the MUFE Ultra HD Foundation, which is more dewy. This foundation doesn't break apart on my face at all and lasts me 8 hours plus on my face before I have to touch up with a bit of powder on my t-zone. I'm very impressed, for five dollars, this is a must have and I will continue to repurchase this!

This foundation is definitely made for combination to oily skin types. You can only tell you're wearing it as you're applying it because it does have a strong, unpleasant chemical-like scent, but that smell doesn't linger, so it's not a deal breaker. There's no way I'm backing away from this!
Lis H.
Review for: Porcelain more...
This is a great, affordable foundation option. The coverage of this foundation is medium to full with a satin-matte finish so I think it can work for most skin types unless you're on the extreme end of dry or oily. I myself have drier skin and prefer to wear this during the warmer months. It keeps shine at bay well without going cakey or breaking up.
I wear the lightest shade they offer and it's probably the best foundation match I've found for myself out of any line. Note that I am very fair-skinned so if you're looking for a pale foundation color this one great.
I have 2 complaints though; #1 The packaging. It comes in a nice glass bottle, however I am not a fan on the applicator that comes with it. There is a spatula-type applicator attached to the cap which does not seem very sanitary. You can remove this spatula if you really wanted but then you will be left with a bottle of foundation that you'll have to pour out. #2 The smell. Oh boy, this foundation formula would be perfect if it didn't smell like paint. If you're sensitive to scents then this may not be for you. Luckily the scent disappears after you apply it. I don't think I could stand this foundation if it left my face smelling like paint all day.
Alyssa H.
I really expected to leave a negative review on this product BEFORE I even tested it. I have tried several other highly rated matte foundations and been extremely disappointed. I felt as though they brought attention to my fine lines and wrinkles and aged my skin. Regardless of the amazing reviews I read, I had really just come to the conclusion that matte foundations were only for youthful skin (and I am only 40!)

I tell you what, Ever since I put this on, I have continued to reach for it. It is by far, the best matte foundation I have tried and I am shocked that it is a Wet n Wild brand. It lasts all day- much better than a few other foundations I had been wearing.

On application, it has a smooth and creamy texture and easily blends out. I really don’t feel like I use a lot and I get a really good medium coverage with no streaking. Very glad I took a risk with this product. For $5 foundation- it is worth you taking the risk too!
Courtney W.
Review for: Soft Ivory more...
I wanted to love this. After I put it on, contoured/highlighted my face, & did my eye makeup I LOVED it! I thought it made my skin so smooth and even. I combined Soft Ivory with Porcelain only on my highlight areas with a damp beauty blender. I then set it with Tarte’s Amazonian Clay powder foundation. With that said, this foundation didn’t last on my face. It didn’t just break down, it looked absolutely awful after a few hours. My forehead, around my nose, and my chin looked splotchier than they ever have. I needed to run into the mall yesterday after work & I was actually embarrassed to go out in public. It looked THAT bad. I also noticed that I had 3 new bumps on my face after washing it off. Not pimple per se, more of an allergic reaction or zits that hadn’t fully formed yet. I removed it using a Lush routine of 9 to 5, Just to Clarify mask, Eau Roma Water, Greased Lightening, & my secret weapon - Full of Grace. Luckily whatever was happening with the two zits on my chin is over. I do have a small mark between my eyes from the third new pimple. Overall it’s cheap, but it’s still not worth it.
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Soft Beige more...
The Wet N Wild photo focus foundation is my absolute favorite foundation, including high end foundations! I get the most compliments when wearing this. I had a hair appointment the other day and my hair girl told me my foundation looked amazing and wanted to know what it was, and it was this! I would say it's a medium to full coverage foundation. There is a decent shade range to choose from as well. I find that it lasts me all through my work day (about 8am to 6pm) without having to touch up. My skin is combination and I don't find that my oils break through this foundation. I love the applicator because it's got a spatula that you can just spread on your face. The one and only downside that I have for this product is that it does smell like paint (yuck!) so if you're sensitive to smells you might not like it. Other than that, if you can find your shade I would definitely give it a try!
Jiana J.
Review for: Caramel more...
Pro: blend ability, staying power, coverage
Con: Selected wrong shade

When purchasing this foundation at Walgreens I was stuck between two shades. One looked a little too light and the other slightly dark so I went with the Caramel shade it’s a little too dark so I think I have the purchase the other one to get my perfect shade.

Now on to the PROS
I think this is an excellent foundation for beginners. It’s easy to blend and it doesn’t dry or set to quickly on the face where you have to quickly blend or you’ll see spots. The coverage is nice. I like a light to medium coverage so this is the perfect in between but you can definitely build it up to be almost full. The wear time for this foundation I find it to be long wearing. I believe the longest I wore the foundation was about 7-8 hours which isn’t bad for a drugstore foundation. Overall it’s great and you can’t beat the price! 💵

🚨 🚨Lastly I’ve notice that some people are opening the top wrong this breaking the top. You have to TWIST and not PULL the top to open it.
Agnus V.
Caldwell, TX
What type of coverage does this foundation give you?
Chelsea D.
Bianca S.
La Joya, TX
Does anyone else get back textures with this foundation? Ive tried it with a brush the artist brush and real techniques sponge and i dont think it looks at pretty as everyone brags about.
Kathleen Y.
mili r.
Where can I find this product ?