BY WET N WILD #16 in Nail Polish

Check out our 3 newest shades! Taupe As A Joke, Peach For The Stars and Lilac A Virgin.

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Wonder Gel! The first gel formula that doesn’t require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this nail color breakthrough is about to become your nail MVP. Provides up to 2 weeks of color and shine in 1 easy step.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Iron Oxides/ CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7/CI 15850, Red 34/CI 15880, Blue 1/CI 42090, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Yellow 10/CI 47005, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Black 2/CI 77266

Buy on Harmon ...*
Serena R.
Review for: Stay Classy, Taupe As A Joke more...
I recently read an article informing people on the health risks, and bacteria that we carry underneath artificial nails, and how long term wear can damage the bed of our fingernails. Immediately freaked out, I decided to take my artificial nails off, for a while and go the natural manicure route. I recently found these wet and wild one step wonder gel nail polishes to be absolutely devine! They are long wearing, have a gel like finish, and look stunning on manicured nails. I personally found that I like the freedom of being able to switch my nail polish to match my mood lol , or if I’d like to just simple accessorize my nail color with my outfit! I found these wet and wild nail polishes to be a lot better than OPI polish, Essie polish and various other more expensive options. These polishes retail for $3.99 and can be found at almost every drug store! The only thing that I do wish is that wet and wild would’ve broaden their color selection. So far my absolute favorite shade that is “stay classy” which is a Mauve-y nude that looks perfect on medium tone skin! If you have any recommendations on nail polish leave names, and colors in the comments below and I will give them a try.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I really like Wet ‘n Wild’s 1Step Gel Polish. It goes on thick and dries fairly quickly. What I like the most is that you don’t have to treat this with a UV light and you can apply any top coat, but this particular product has a Gel 1Step Top Coat that is the exact same, only clear. It’s also thick and dries quickly and because of this, your polish stays on for about 2 weeks without worry of chipping it. GOAL!! The quality is top notch and the price is worth every penny. You can find this product at Walmart or Walgreens, which is extremely convenient. Recommend for others that want a quick, no-fuss, Gel Polish.
Lana O.
This brands Gel nail polish is in my opinion one of the best..most require more than one coat and this one covers great with just one..that's a plus for me because I do not have the time or patience to do several coats of nail polish..I have also experimented wearing different brands of gel polish at the same time painting each nail with a different one to see which lasts the longest especially when exposing your nails to various activities and to things like dish washing and have found Wet n Wilds to be the winner..hands down!!!
Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
Review for: Peri-wink-le of an Eye more...
As someone who paints her nails almost every three of four weeks, I like to find a nail polish that's long lasting. This nail polish is prefect. I have 3 colors(blue, neon pink, and taupe, their new color) and I absolutely love them. I used to use Essie nail polish, but when I don't have time to paint my nails, this is my go-to. What's surprising about this gel polish is that it dries very quickly. For anyone who's busy, this is the nail polish for you. They're very cheap for gel polish, and they usually last about three weeks without chipping for me. Even though the bottle says, "no top coat needed," I still apply a top coat anyways. It makes it lasts longer. This is best drugstore gel polish ever. It's pretty, it lasts long, and it's vegan. I love this nail polish so much.
Robyn D.
Review for: Stay Classy more...
So I love the color and thickness of the formula. I really also appreciate how shiny this dries. For the price point it decent as long as you use a clear coat. I gave 4 stars bc 1) I can't stand the rounded Brush , 2) it dries every so slightly darker than the application color, 3) it seems to not last long and you must have 2 coats or it won't even last a day. But I would buy more colors, and it's waaay better than last girl gel like polish.
Kelsey S.
Review for: Lavender Out Loud, Peri-wink-le of an Eye, Pretty Peas, Stay Classy, Left Marooned, Taupe As A Joke, Bye Feluschia!, Coral Support, Crime of Passion, It's Sher-Bert Day! more...
These are the longest wearing non gel polishes that I’ve ever tried! Wet N Wild hit the nail on the head with their WonderGels! I have 10 colors and while some of them are a little less opaque, they’re all long lasting and beautiful. Normally, nail polish starts chipping on day two or three. It was so bad that I stopped wearing nail polish because it was such a waste of time to paint them. But with the WonderGel I can get a week or more out of my polish!
Jessica B.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Stay Classy more...
This formula is actually really nice. I always have trouble with nail polish chipping the same day that I apply but I get a good few days out of this before it starts to chip. It dries super shiny and the color range is nice too. The brush applicator allows you to add just enough polish to you nails without it being goopy. I only need to use one layer of polish because it is actually super opaque. It wet n wild so it is super affordable too. I really hope they come out with more shades especially more fun bright colors!
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is my current favorite nail polish. I have been wearing the shade "Stay Classy" pretty regularly and can get 3 days of chip free wear.

I do recommend a top coat as I don't feel the polish sets very hard, it gets scratched up without it, but with it the polish is beautiful and exactly what I was seeking for years ❤️
Amy S.
Greenacres, FL
I'm a stay at home mom, so I'm constantly washing dishes, doing laundry, etc. So I would never paint my nails because it would always chip off. This is the first time I've ever owned a nail polish that stayed on for 5 to 7 days!! The colors are really pigmented so 2 coats does just fine. But I could totally get away with one coat if I'm feeling lazy! Definitely looking to build up my collection more 😊
Michelle G.
Review for: Taupe As A Joke more...
I’m not sure how Wet n Wild achieved the formula for this nail polish but I am so glad that that they did. I have gone through a lot of nail polishes over the years, drugstore and otherwise, and none perform like this product. When I saw a famous YouTuber repeatedly mention how this was a holy grail product and explained how it performed, I determined that at $5 a bottle it was worth trying. With a wide brush that coated almost the entire nail and with such rich opacity at one coat, I was blown away. The first coat dried so quickly that it stunned me. After the second coat, I couldn't believe how easy and quickly I was able to do my nails. Not only is this an incredible formula but also the wand makes it so easy to work with. I get a solid 2 weeks of wear every time. Just do yourself a favor and go buy this ASAP.
Vanna V.
Fresno, CA
Are these easy to use? Or are they goopy after the first coat of polish?
Zulema O.
Does this give you the "gel look"? How long does it last before chipping? Good recommendation or save money for something else?
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Does this nail polishdry fast and is it a matte or shine finnish.
Sara C.
Has anyone used this and found it to be gritty at times? first use after purchase it was gritty and chipped easily.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
Is the claim of gel nail color real? Or will my nails look i put on any 99 cent nail polish? They are expensive for a small little bottle and wonder if my nails will look or stay any more resistant to chips and cracks?