BY WELEDA

Salt Toothpaste ~ Natural Protection fro the Teeth and Gums EM Developed in cooperation with dentists, Salt Toothpaste uses natural sodium Bicarbonate to help neutralize harmful plaque acids, helping to prevent the build-up of plaque. This unique formulation, which includes seal salt, increases the natural saliva production encouraging the body to keep the gums clean, healthy and strong. Soothing Myrrh and organic Ratanhia help keep the gums and oral cavity in good condition. Good oral hygiene and regular brushing helps prevent tooth decay and helps keep gums healthy. Free of fluoride, detergents, synthetic fragrances, colours, preservatives and raw materials derived from mineral oils. Product and ingredients not tested on animals Scientifically tested Detailed direction for use can be found on the in-pack leaflet Weleda in harmony with nature and the human being see more...

Noemi P.
Watsonville, CA
On paper this should be a very good toothpaste - natural ingredients, metal tube, made in germany, etc.. I expected this to be a very gentle and neutral paste from the ingredients list, but it's far from it. The relatively large particles of polishers they put in it seem to mar your teeth which lets plague build more easily. You can even feel the large salt crystal... Also, my gums did not feel the greatest while using it. After I switch to a different paste, all problems went away within a week. No safety seal. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
With the cooperation of european dentists long before baking soda toothpastes became trendy, our unique formula includes sea salt to create a powerful natural cleanser and whitener for your teeth. you’re left with brilliant, white teeth in a refreshed and healthy mouth. show off those pure whites from ear to ear — little says more about you than a naturally beautiful smile.
Sidra V.
Quincy, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I felt like I got a nice, gentle, clean, with this toothpaste. My mouth and teeth felt clean, not salty, which I had worried about as someone new to salt toothpastes. I would like to buy it again, but it's not available in my local drugstore, so I don't know if I'll take the trouble to find it.
fortune b.
Pittsburgh, PA
My favorite toothpaste for whitening. My DH is allergic to SLS and this is one of the few toothpastes he can use with getting peri-oral dermatitis or canker sores. Very strong peppermint flavor, so if you don't like that, this won't be for you. It's our go-to toothpaste; we've used it for years.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Horrible taste but I guess that's what I get for thinking that trying "salt toothpaste" was a good idea. I don't even understand why this product is a thing, the whole concept confuses me. Will not repurchase. This product is just not for me.
Belle H.
Portland, OR
I can't use basically any other toothpaste because I'm allergic to sodium laurel sulfate and this is the only brand I can find without it. It has a great flavor and my teeth feel squeaky clean after brushing. I'm really happy with it.
Susan A.
Lamont
This takes a little getting use to at first, but works great. My mouth feels great, and it does help to increase saliva production, which helps fight bacteria growth. Overall it's a great product I recommend it.
Stephanie G.
Liberty, SC
Didn't like this toothpaste. Isn't my favorite . It's too salty and just not a good toothpaste in my opinion. I wouldn't recommend this for Anyone trying a different toothpaste because it's not a very good one
Makayla B.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't use his offer because of the taste but one a week will clean ur teeth anazimly I will definitely be buying more because I'm almost out but the price is pretty good too , expensive but good for the brand
Harsimran K.
I really like the interesting texture and taste of this toothpaste. I also like that it is a natural, flouride-free toothpaste. However, I do not feel it does the best job cleaning and whitening my teeth. I noticed my teeth turned yellow, and had brown spots.