BY WARBY PARKER #51 in Online Retailers

Sunny M.
Warby Parker has been a favorite of mine for several years. I own a few pairs of their glasses and a pair of sunglasses. I received my latest pair, "Louise" today and absolutely love them. The quality of each pair is absolutely top notch. Everything from the design, frame, and lenses is crafted with the finest materials.

The lenses are made of polycarbonate, an impact-resistant material, and are scratch-resistant. They are also anti-reflective and include a material that repels water. I value Warby Parker's commitment to providing a luxury brand product, at an affordable price.

I highly recommemd giving Warby Parker a try if you are looking for fashionable, high quality eyewear at an affordable price. You have nothing to lose as you are able to try on 5 pairs for free before deciding on a purchase. The company even includes a return label, so you pay nothing while you reviewing. Give them a try!!
Caiti M.
Greenville, SC
LOVE Warby Parker.  I cannot say enough good things about them.  I literally paid nothing for my glasses (I had an HSA account, but even if I didn't they were only like $100).  They number of options they have is fantastic and the fact that you get to try 5 pairs at home to see how you like them on your face is huge for me.  I have had my pair for about 4 years now and I don't know if I will ever choose another brand of glasses.
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've worn glasses since the 4th grade (I'm in my twenties now). Warby Parker glasses are my favorite pairs I've ever owned. The home try-on process couldn't be easier. They'll send you 5 pairs to your home. They usually arrive within the same week. It makes it so easy to find your favorite. The cost is always way less than my optometrist or other stores charge. I've worn Warby frames for the last 7 years and I couldn't be happier.
Zee Z.
warby parker kind of revolutionised eyewear for me. very affordable and stylish. i’m very hard on my glasses physically. i’m always messing with them and my goodness these frames are super durable. the lenses are scratch resistant and it’s made a considerable difference. i’m not afraid to leave them on the table or whatever because i know they’re tough.
Maria A.
Warby Parker is awesome! In the past I had only used their services online as there were no actual stores near my area. They make the process of finding the perfect pair of glasses so easy. I love that they offer the try at home service (you choose 5 eligible pairs to try on and then return them at no cost to you). Once you have made your selection, uploading a prescription and purchasing is such a breeze. My glasses arrived quick and they were perfect! Once I moved, I was able to stop by one of their physical locations; they are so friendly and their whole branding is so cool and hip. I love going to their photo booth and taking pics. They also fix your old WP glasses if there’s anything wrong at no cost. Super cool!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a hard time finding glasses because I have a very high prescription and a low bridge, so Warby Parker is a godsend! They have a few designs specifically for low bridge and high index lenses and I've saved so much money on glasses! The quality is pretty good so far, and they have a 1 year guarantee if anything happens to your lenses!
Sarah H.
I had admired other people‘s glasses for a while and then finally decided to try the company myself. I selected five pairs of glasses and they sent them to me to try on-but I didn’t have the exact width of my face. So I tried a particular a wider size and though it’s hard for me as the customer to look up glasses styles by Numerical width, the customer service agent was helpful in suggesting certain styles that or that minimal width. Then I was able to request a second set of five classes and choose one from there.
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
I cannot speak much higher for Warby Parker. I have gotten my last two pair of glasses from a WP retail store and I cannot imagine getting my future glasses anywhere else. Their aesthetic in store is awesome. Their customer service is out of this world. Their glasses are affordable and trendy, yet classic. They can custom bend them to fit your face best. Downright In love with Warby.
Sarah G.
Valdosta, GA
Easy to order, super stylish glasses! I was worried about getting my prescription, but they took care of it for me. Try at Home is EASY and if you don’t like those, pick out five more! I have had my glasses a couple of years now and would definitely shop them again!
Mari M.
Love this place! I have two pairs and will definitely be getting more. I found the process very easy I love being able to take my time and try on glasses at home. The price is awesome and selection is amazing. I am lucky enough to have a store near by also. If you need a pair of glasses definitely check out Warby Parker you won't be disappointed warbyparker.com