BY VOLUSPA

2 Wick Candle Tin Made with Natural Apricot & Coconut wax. Hand poured Luxury candle. Fragrance: Ripe citron grapefruit with a juicy pink center is layered with tart cassis and a heart of subtle rose. 50 Hour Burn Time 2 Wick Candle in Decorative Tin, Pink Citron see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
This candle smells amazing! And, it makes your house smell amazing (but not overpowering). Suede blanc is a clean, crisp scent reminiscent of men's cologne- it's not flowery or fruity, but clean and masculine. Whenever I have guests I always light one of these and everyone always asks what the scent is and where to find it.
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
These were given to me as a gift from my fiances sister. I love the smell of this brand! I believe they carry them at stores like anthropologie and I have also seen them at smaller boutiques like Pigment. The scent is not too sweet not too musky, very refreshing scent! Can't get enough of these candles!
Susi T.
Laredo , TX
This brand has some amazing scents that fill in the room, the candles burn evenly and the throw is
Really good. I also like the decorative tin, they look nice on every room! You can get many scents on sale now on the voluspa pg, so grab some!
Janki T.
Worth the price but buy on sale. I got 3 full size candles from Nordstrom during the anniversary sale. These burn evenly and scents are mild but candles are strong enough to scent approx 1000 sq ft.
Geeta I.
These are one of my favorite candle brands. They are made of a soy wax blend with lead free wicks, so they burn cleanly. They tend to burn fairly evenly, and the throw for the candles can fill an entire room. The scents are sophisticated and can suit a variety of tastes. They last a very long time too, they burn for at least 40 hours. My favorite scent is Laguna, it smells like an ocean breeze. I highly recommend these!
Sara H.
Great non traditional and unique scents. The candles burn well, too. I dislike the hefty price tag, though. That is the only deterrent from having me buy these more often. This is a once in awhile splurge for me, especially around the holidays, but in the meantime, I buy less expensive candles from chain stores.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
Voluspa candles are amazing! I love the smells that they have to offer. This being one of my favorites. I believe that these candles are made out of coconut oil as well so when they burn you don't have to worry about harsh toxins. Their price isn't very competitive though. They are a bit pricey.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
My favorite candle in all the land. The Suede Blanc is a scent that I refer to as "sexy man scent". Smells a little like a fresh men's cologne. The throw is great and it's made from coconut oil, so no nasties in the air. It burns smooth and always firms up nicely after.
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is one of my favorite fragrances by Voluspa! It smells so fresh and reminds me of warm weather and the beach. The candle burns very clean, all of Voluspa's candles burn clean. No gross looking wick. Buy it - you won't be disappointed!
persi  .
I love the packaging that is definitely the reason I bought it, but the smell is just okay for me. It does have a fresh smell to it and it does burn nicely.
Jennifer E.
Bristol, PA
How much are these candles and where do you find them?
Olivia M.
Hope Mills
What does this smell like
Lauren L.
What is your favorite Voluspa scent?