Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne uploaded by Amelia S.

BY VEUVE CLICQUOT #11 in Wine

• I am not a huge fan of champagne. I love sparklin... Be the first to answer!
  • I need a yummy, affordable champagne for my boyfriends birthday t...1 Answers
  • I have been looking at this champagne for weeks now. I am plannin...1 Answers
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this champagne because it isn't too dry or too sweet. It's great to drink alone but it's also the perfect champagne for your morning mimosas. I always prefer a lighter champagne, and this is definitely one of my favorite brands that I've tried.
Krystal L.
Brooklyn, NY
Who doesn’t love Rose and Champagne but then together winning combination.Verve Cliqout is renowned for its excellence and this is not different.A great celebratory drink not too dry not bitter,a hint of sweet and an easy drink when chilled.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I love the bran Veuve so much. All the different tastes I’ve tried have been amazing. I’ve never had rose brut before but man I love it! It’s not a popular find but this is great for brunch cocktail or getting ready for a wedding.
Catherine R.
This is one of the loveliest champagnes I have ever had. It is dry but still bright. The flavor is a very nice blend of fruit and floral and it is the prettiest color of pink. It is a special occasion champagne for sure because it is pretty darn expensive and also not as easily found as the original Veuve. It is worth the money and search. I highly recommend it.
Martha W.
You can’t go wrong with Veuve Cliquot! It is about $50 a bottle so it is great for celebrating special occasions! The rosé is not too sweet and is smooth bubbly. Probably my favorite rosé!
Koleta M.
Monticello
This is my absolute favorite! A bit pricey, so for special occasions it's my first pick! If I had all the money in the world it would be my daily pick! But alas, I'm not made of money....so, I'll dream of having it daily, bit for now, I'll make do with having this gorgeous drink on holidays and get together with special folks
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
Super classy, dry but sweet, bottle of champagne! Perfect for entertaining guests or as a gift. It is more expensive, but worth every dollar! Highly recommend for anyone who loves champagne!
Lillian F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Brought a bottle back from Reims, France for my graduation, and it was the perfect wine for the occasion. I was so disappointed when we ran out that I wished I’d brought back more! I’d definitely recommend this for any number of occasions where just champagne won’t do.
MELISSA Y.
Nice deep rose color with fruity notes ( berries ) with a citrus peel, not overly sweet, bubbles are decent not as carbonated as other brands, I enjoy drinking this champagne, it is not overly expensive but there are others in the market that are better than this one.
Heidi M.
This is one of my favorite rose'. It is not overly sweet and is a very smooth bubbly. The price point is higher of course but you know where the money is going once you take one sip. This is a great option for celebrations or special occasions.
Yoselin C.
Pomona, CA
I have been looking at this champagne for weeks now. I am planning on buying it for a friend, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Is this product a lot better than Chandon?
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
I need a yummy, affordable champagne for my boyfriends birthday this weekend, I want to get a couple of bottles. Is this a good one? What's the price like? Are there any others you could suggest?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much does this wine cost?
Katherine H.
Double Springs, AL
I am not a huge fan of champagne. I love sparkling wine though. I'm having a company party and all of the big heads are going to be there. I have had a lot of requests for champagne and everybody is laying out brands that they like but I can't afford $100 a bottle!! Is there any affordable champagne that has "expensive" quality out there? Help!!!!