BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin f...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does the scent ...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "He says I don't have the time but he itches from the winter dry skin, so solve it own it and use it....now he's hooked no more dry itchy skin!" in 7 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Vanessa D.
queens village
Review for: Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion
It is OK but it’s very watery and it’s not long-lasting I found it on clearance but tried it anyway
Ashley M.
Odenton
Ah!! This lotion is the bomb! My boyfriend uses this all the time to keep his skin moisturized. He hates how certain lotions feel but he is obsessed with this! It's so fast and he doesn't get that thick consistency, it's very lightweight. You should definitely grab your significant other one, it's amazing!!!
Carlos Z.
Eu amo esse produto. Realmente muda o toque e é algo que todos deveriam usar diariamente. Eu nunca mais parei de usar ❤️
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Awesome product for men. This product has a mild manly scent and leaves my husbands skin hydrated and free from flaking.
Stewart P.
In my experience, this really is a poor quality lotion. It has a very strong cologne smell which is not unpleasant but very overpowering. I prefer any aroma I give off to come from a high-quality cologne rather than a cheap lotion. The real problem though is that I get almost not moisturizing from this lotion. It is very thin and my skin is left just as dry after application, although slightly greasy. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, especially when there are other options that are both cheaper and more effective. If you want to smell like a man via your lotion, buy lotion from Baxter of California.
Erin G.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband LOVES this stuff and he never use to wear lotion. He smells so good too. Not too strong
Justine M.
This product is AMAZING!! IT SMELLS GREAT. It goes on smooth and not greasy. My man is extremely picky about lotion and he loved this. We bought it on sale and it was totally worth it.
Really good lotion when your skin is dry I would recommend this product it makes you feel healthier
Shelby G.
Lanett, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this I just love the smell of it so much it's gentle very gentle Not harsh at all
Stephanie C.
Framingham, MA
Love this lotion for the winter months. Having be a woman I still really love how moisturizing it is without the greasiness
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!