BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin f...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does the scent ...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "He says I don't have the time but he itches from the winter dry skin, so solve it own it and use it....now he's hooked no more dry itchy skin!" in 7 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Stewart P.
In my experience, this really is a poor quality lotion. It has a very strong cologne smell which is not unpleasant but very overpowering. I prefer any aroma I give off to come from a high-quality cologne rather than a cheap lotion. The real problem though is that I get almost not moisturizing from this lotion. It is very thin and my skin is left just as dry after application, although slightly greasy. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, especially when there are other options that are both cheaper and more effective. If you want to smell like a man via your lotion, buy lotion from Baxter of California.
Aleksandra G.
San Jose, CA
The texture was strange, the smell - way, way overpowering. Really, way too strong. This may be an OK product for some guys, but the smell bothered me even if it was just my husband using it.
Jordan C.
New Orleans, LA
This is a horrible product. It doesnt moisturize and it's vey thin and liquidy. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Vanessa D.
queens village
Review for: Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion
It is OK but it’s very watery and it’s not long-lasting I found it on clearance but tried it anyway
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This sprays on fine but you still have to use your hands to rub in so I feel like that defeats the purpose. Also, the moisturizing affect didn't last all day long. I'd say skip it and but it in the bottle to actually get your money's worth.
Kayla D.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
My husband was not a fan. He prefers the actual lotion. Also I wasn't a fan of the smell.
Jenna C.
Cecilia, KY
My husband used this a few times, but he said it made him feel sticky and not moisturized.
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I sneak this on occasion from my husband but am not all that thrilled with it. It covers ok and does dry very quickly but I feel like there is a greasy bit that gets left behind and it definitely clogs up the nozzle. It just wouldn't be my first choice.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Not a big fan of spray lotions. Seems to work well but I'll stick to the regular lotion.
Aliyah A.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Drink or treat! Get the monster mash started with these spooky shots. Scroll on for some seriously fun Halloween-themed shots perfect for any night in—or out!
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!