BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin f...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does the scent ...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "He says I don't have the time but he itches from the winter dry skin, so solve it own it and use it....now he's hooked no more dry itchy skin!" in 7 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
This is the best spray lotion. My dad and brothers been using it and they love it
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
My husband is not the biggest fan of this. It is easy for his job to spray on when he needs it otherwise he says it is hard to rub and soak into the skin. He still prefers pump lotion
Marwan D.
Fairfax, VA
The product is really good. But what is great about this particular product is the ease in which you can apply it on your skin.
Stephanie R.
Oakland, NE
This lotion is nice for a quick application. I don't know if it really hydrates all that well. However, my boyfriend liked it to just apply and go. So if you're looking for lots of hydration this is not the lotion for you. On the plus side, the smell is nice!
Tamara F.
Got this in my Jadore Voxbox and was pleasantly surprised there was something in it for my hubby. He's not one for taking care of his skin but I conned him into using it. He actually really enjoys using it! He loves the smell and says it makes his skin feel smoothr. I tried a little spray on my hand and it felt really good after rubbing it in. Didn't like the smell though cause I'm a woman. But it smells good on him. He's started to use it on a regular basis!
Cathy T.
We use this for our son. He has eczema that flares if his skin gets dry. We have tried everything we can possibly think of and nothing has worked as well as this spray lotion. It smells great, leaves his skin moisturized enough that his eczema doesn't flare. My husband and other son use the same product, only in the regular lotion form in a tube. Love this product!
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
This was my first time trying a spray lotion and I really thought it was pretty great. I was sent this bottle of Vaseline Men's Spray Moisturizer complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes, but I was actually really excited to finally get a bottle in my own hands. It had a nice, light, manly scent. It would have been nice if it were scentless. It also made a little bit of a slippery patch on the floor where I sprayed myself, but I'll just go ahead and blame that on operator error.
Annie S.
Harleton, TX
And I like it too! It isn't messy at all and it smells so amazing. Its convenient for the manly type that doesn't really like lotions.
Shannon P.
Pleasant Gap, PA
My husband used this spray lotion and absolutely loves it! He has very sensitive skin and he lives by this now. I love it as well its not greasy nor does it leave behind an oily residue. We will definitely be getting this all the time.
Thank You Influenster!
Sarah J.
Glasgow, KY
I received the Vaseline Men spray to review from influenster. I must say it works well as long as you are not excessively dry. I am sure if you are just needing basic moisturizing than this would be a great product for you. The locking lid is great design along with the ease of the product. Spray and go is an excellent design. The scent is a nice manly scent that reminds me of Irish Spring soap. The scent does last a good amount but is not over powering.
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!