BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin f...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does the scent ...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "He says I don't have the time but he itches from the winter dry skin, so solve it own it and use it....now he's hooked no more dry itchy skin!" in 7 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
I love this product. Winter is fast approaching and you have to keep your skin hydrated. I have dry skin and in winter it becomes worst. Like that I can rely on this product.
Roxy F.
I love this lotion. I am a woman but I love this men's lotion because of the scent (it smells like cologne which I love) and also because of the moisture it gives my skin. I use this lotion everyday!
Jamie J.
I love this lotion and even love more that's in a spray. I am female and I use men's lotion because it is more effective for my skin. It is not greasy and goes on nice
Rachael G.
This is great lotion if you are looking for a very light moisturizer. I bought it for my husband and ended up using it myself. It's very light and I can use it on my face as well as my body.
Aliyah A.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Drink or treat! Get the monster mash started with these spooky shots. Scroll on for some seriously fun Halloween-themed shots perfect for any night in—or out!
Heather J.
Norwood, MO
It's not always easy to convince a man to use lotion, but my husband loves the masculine scent and way this absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling.
Zuleima A.
I recently purchased this for my husband because he hates the hassle of regular lotion. This products is non greasy and absorbs onto your skin instantly!
Anthony K.
Garnerville, NY
This is great! Hate how so many lotions have that greasy feeling. The spray is so easy to use and skin stays moisturized without being slimy
Britteney D.
Clear Brook, VA
This lotion is convenient for me and my boyfriend! it's so easy to spray and go, we barely have to rub it in. It smells great too!
Adam G.
Rome
Very simple yo use very quick my messy or slippery lotion on your hands anymore just spray it rub it bin AMD go on about your day
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!