BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin f...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does the scent ...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "He says I don't have the time but he itches from the winter dry skin, so solve it own it and use it....now he's hooked no more dry itchy skin!" in 7 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
My husband is not a fan of lotion. However, when I received this product complimentary of influenster for testing purposes, he has not stopped using it. He loves how it's easy to use due to it being a spray. He also says that it doesn't leave skin really oily like many lotions do. And the fragrance is amazing! I love smelling it on him! Go Vaseline! Awesome product!
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
I received this product for my husband to test from influenster. He said about the Spray and Go "I've been waiting for a product like this. I can never reach everywhere to manually apply moisturizer to my back. In the winter when my skin is particularly dry, I can get rough patches there that can be painful. Spray & Go is easy to use to reach those areas and even works upside down. I just bought this recently, so I don't know how long a bottle will last (can't comment on value) but I will definitely keep this on hand for daily use and recommend it."
April P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband usually hates lotions because he doesn't like feeling greasy or smelling like a girl. He tried this out when it came in my vox box and he loves it... been using it daily! He says it doesn't leave a greasy feeling and it smells man enough for him. He also likes that it's so quick and easy to use.
Lynn M.
East Peoria, IL
My husband has been battling dry skin these past few months with the harsh winter we have had. He and I were very impressed with how quickly it was absorbed in the skin. I sprayed it on his arms and he rubbed it in. I immediately touched his arms and nothing transferred to my hands. He has hairy arms, so when he uses other lotions, it turns his arm white and doesn't absorb well. We were both impressed with the spray. He liked how quick it was and that he didn't have to fuss with squeezing or pumping a bottle. It does have a light manly scent which my husband liked but I wasn't a fan of. It isn't overwhelming thankfully, because my husband will be using it a lot! Overall a great product! I did receive a bottle of this complimentary in my JAdoreVoxBox for testing.
Rachel W.
Provo, UT
My husband always lathers his body with lotion outta the shower so this was a great product for him to try. He liked it for the most part, put still prefers the non-spray lotion. It has a great manly smell, but it's really cold. Especially for an out of the shower lotioner. Also, if it doesn't get on your body, it's getting on the floor or counter which equal slippery.
Melissa P.
Midlothian, VA
I felt a tiny bit went a long way in the smell department. I would not recommend this to a man who has a signature scent as the combo of the two would be too much!!
Gina S.
Centralia, IL
This product moisturizes very well like many Vaseline products, but has an overpowering scent. The scent does not mix well with other toiletries but is ideal for a guy who wants one product to do it all.
Emily P.
Lewis Center, OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for my husband to try. He hates regular lotion that leaves him feeling greasy. He loved this product and liked how easy it is to use. He said it doesn't leave a greasy feeling at all. The one downside is that the lotion is very strongly scented so you have to be careful if your man is wearing any cologne or other scented products. I wish it wasn't so strong so I could steal some to use!
Sarah J.
Glasgow, KY
I received the Vaseline Men spray to review from influenster. I must say it works well as long as you are not excessively dry. I am sure if you are just needing basic moisturizing than this would be a great product for you. The locking lid is great design along with the ease of the product. Spray and go is an excellent design. The scent is a nice manly scent that reminds me of Irish Spring soap. The scent does last a good amount but is not over powering.
Cathy T.
We use this for our son. He has eczema that flares if his skin gets dry. We have tried everything we can possibly think of and nothing has worked as well as this spray lotion. It smells great, leaves his skin moisturized enough that his eczema doesn't flare. My husband and other son use the same product, only in the regular lotion form in a tube. Love this product!
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!