BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin f...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does the scent ...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "He says I don't have the time but he itches from the winter dry skin, so solve it own it and use it....now he's hooked no more dry itchy skin!" in 7 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Krysten S.
Leesburg, Ga
I received this complimentary form Influenster in my #JAdoreVoxBox and my husband fell in love. It goes on evenly with a very faint scent. It doesn't leave his skin oily. This is the first lotion I've been able to get him to use regularly.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
We found this, tried, and the hubby LOVED!!! He has a pretty bad problem here with dry hands. He is always looking for a little lotion to take on the go, but will not make his hands greasy or slippery when at work. He loves this lotion, and takes it with him to work in his bookbag!
Nicole C.
Waco, TX
I LOVE spray lotions, they work so well. they are fast, they absorb and everyone should try! save time on your morning routine
Elizabeth D.
The Woodlands, TX
My husband did like the lotion spray. It is a quick way to apply lotion. He did say it's a light moisturizer, and the scent is ok, not the best. It's great for my husband busy mornings.
Amanda F.
Stephens City, VA
I got this in my J'Adore VoxBox. My husband was very skeptical of a spray lotion. But, he tried it and liked it. He said "smelled manly", which does not apparently mean like bacon and beer. Rather, like aftershave.

Again, I received this product complementary from Influenster through my J'Adore VoxBox
Paige V.
Morriston, Fl
OMG! This has a smell that is amazing! Seriously, this is wonderful! It leaves the skin silky soft too so I seriously think I am going to start using it, at least around the house! I will stick to my girly scents outside of the house. At $7.99 it is very reasonably priced!
Theresa G.
I received this complementary product from Influenster. And my son is in love! It is a great way to get him using lotion without him pouring the whole bottle onto his skin. Smell great and leaves his sling well moisturized in this hard winter cold.
Maryann M.
Victorville, CA
I am so surprised by how great the smell of this lotion is. My husband absolutely loves it and wears it all the time. He has told me it is non greasy, great smelling, long lasting and very moisturizing for the skin. I love the way he smells when he puts this on and skin is so soft. I would definitely recoommend this product for those men who love to smell great for their women and love having soft skin at the same time. Great price also for this product!
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I NEVER TRIED THIS PRODUCT BECAUSE IT DIDN'T COME INCLUDED IN MY J'ADORE ,INFLUENSTER VOXBOX . I CONTACTED INFLUENSTER, BIT I HAVE NOT HAD A REPLY.
Maria T.
Minneapolis, MN
I had my husband try this product complements of Influenster. He liked that it was not greasygreasy when it went on. It did not clump his body hair and I really enjoy the scent. Overall we both really enjoy this product.

*this product was given to me free by influenster for sampling.
Tabby L.
Portsmouth, OH
Which of the two does your hubby/boyfriend prefer, Fast Absorbing or Fast Cooling?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
Was it hard to convince your man to try Vaseline Spray an Go?
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Do any women use this even though its for men?
Jeremy W.
Does this leave any filmy or sticky residue? And is it only one scent?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin for maximum absorption!