BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Many men don’t use lotion daily because it takes too long to apply and absorb, and can often feel sticky and greasy on the skin. Introducing new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion - a continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds to tackle dryness fast and leave skin feeling great. After application, skin feels instantly moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is available in two formulas: Fast Absorbing and Fast Cooling. Unlike traditional bottled lotions, new Vaseline. ®. Men Spray Lotion is able to deliver an innovative targeted spray through the union of three special elements: 1. External Structure: Consists of an expertly-engineered, twist-lock actuator that is easy to press and prevents spills, as well as a straight wall aluminum can that fits nicely in the hand. 2. Internal Structure: Utilizes bag-on-valve technology for 360° continuous spray delivery, using only compressed air. 3. Formulation: Thin enough to spray delivering a non-sticky sensory experience and effective moisturization. Key Features and Benefits. A convenient 360° continuous spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft and moisturized – not sticky or greasy. Fast to apply, quick to absorb. Targeted spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly to leave skin feeling great. All over body coverage. Fragrances designed specifically for men. SRP: $7.99 for 6.5 oz. can (30 uses in a can).

• Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...1 Answers
  • How effective is spray lotion? I prefer rubbing it into my skin f...2 Answers
  • Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does the scent ...1 Answers
Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion Fast Absorbing
  • "He says I don't have the time but he itches from the winter dry skin, so solve it own it and use it....now he's hooked no more dry itchy skin!" in 7 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster and am entering the Brand Challenge for a chance to win a prize. " in 6 reviews
Stewart P.
In my experience, this really is a poor quality lotion. It has a very strong cologne smell which is not unpleasant but very overpowering. I prefer any aroma I give off to come from a high-quality cologne rather than a cheap lotion. The real problem though is that I get almost not moisturizing from this lotion. It is very thin and my skin is left just as dry after application, although slightly greasy. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, especially when there are other options that are both cheaper and more effective. If you want to smell like a man via your lotion, buy lotion from Baxter of California.
Ashley M.
Odenton
Ah!! This lotion is the bomb! My boyfriend uses this all the time to keep his skin moisturized. He hates how certain lotions feel but he is obsessed with this! It's so fast and he doesn't get that thick consistency, it's very lightweight. You should definitely grab your significant other one, it's amazing!!!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Awesome product for men. This product has a mild manly scent and leaves my husbands skin hydrated and free from flaking.
Vanessa D.
queens village
Review for: Vaseline® Men Spray Lotion
It is OK but it’s very watery and it’s not long-lasting I found it on clearance but tried it anyway
Annie S.
Harleton, TX
And I like it too! It isn't messy at all and it smells so amazing. Its convenient for the manly type that doesn't really like lotions.
Shannon P.
Pleasant Gap, PA
My husband used this spray lotion and absolutely loves it! He has very sensitive skin and he lives by this now. I love it as well its not greasy nor does it leave behind an oily residue. We will definitely be getting this all the time.
Thank You Influenster!
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
This was my first time trying a spray lotion and I really thought it was pretty great. I was sent this bottle of Vaseline Men's Spray Moisturizer complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes, but I was actually really excited to finally get a bottle in my own hands. It had a nice, light, manly scent. It would have been nice if it were scentless. It also made a little bit of a slippery patch on the floor where I sprayed myself, but I'll just go ahead and blame that on operator error.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
My husband is not a fan of lotion. However, when I received this product complimentary of influenster for testing purposes, he has not stopped using it. He loves how it's easy to use due to it being a spray. He also says that it doesn't leave skin really oily like many lotions do. And the fragrance is amazing! I love smelling it on him! Go Vaseline! Awesome product!
Sarah J.
Glasgow, KY
I received the Vaseline Men spray to review from influenster. I must say it works well as long as you are not excessively dry. I am sure if you are just needing basic moisturizing than this would be a great product for you. The locking lid is great design along with the ease of the product. Spray and go is an excellent design. The scent is a nice manly scent that reminds me of Irish Spring soap. The scent does last a good amount but is not over powering.
Cathy T.
We use this for our son. He has eczema that flares if his skin gets dry. We have tried everything we can possibly think of and nothing has worked as well as this spray lotion. It smells great, leaves his skin moisturized enough that his eczema doesn't flare. My husband and other son use the same product, only in the regular lotion form in a tube. Love this product!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been looking for a hand lotion that helps ease dry hands,is this Vaseline men spray lotion good for dry skin?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Danielle S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work like the other spray lotions? Also does the scent stay with you?
Karin B.
How is the Vaseline Men's Spray Lotion different than the other sprays (aloe, etc.)?