BY VASELINE #8 in Lip Care

For Healthy Looking Lips Today and Tomorrow Lip Therapy® For Soft Pink Lips Instantly softens lips and leaves behind a sheer pink tint Locks in moisture so lips feel better over time Made with pure petroleum jelly and has a light rose fragrance. see more...

• Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original ...3 Answers
  • Hi influensters ,I m new here hope is going to be a goood experi...1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to Dior's Cremè De Rose lip balm?1 Answers
Nikki R.
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips I bought this item at Target after Christmas for $0.89, I'm not sure how much it is regular price. I'm so glad I stocked up because I love the way it moisturizes my lips. During the winter my lips tend to get super chapped and I have tried multiple products and this is one is one of my favs. The only bad thing is that you have to apply with your finger. I'm not a fan of applying any lip product with my finger. Other then that it last a good amount of time which i personally like.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Perfect inexpensive lip tint without being a lip tint! If I’m feeling thrifty this is my go to product. Also, if you are shopping for someone younger that wants to experiment with makeup because come on ladies who wasn’t diving into their mom’s makeup HANDS first when you were 11???? This is the perfect product for the little ones that want to feel like they are wearing both a gloss and a lipstick, but don’t get me wrong it’s great for all age groups. It’s also a nice stocking stuffer for that person that likes that effortless natural makeup look as well. I think the tint is amazing and often leave the house with my brows, mascara, and just a little bit of this product and I feel like I am ready for the day!
Ariana E.
Orlando, FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Mari C.
This is my go to lip care product. It does everything I need and more. It is extremely hydrating, to the point that if I put it on right before bed, the next day my lips will still feel very hydrated and soft. I even wear it to go out because it makes my lips look like I put on some lip gloss, but it doesn’t leave that horrible sticky feeling. It also gives my lips a slight pinker tint, which is always a plus. Just great product and I can’t ever not have it in my bag or with me all the time .
Erin K.
1106 Beach Promenade Apt E Orchard Beach, MD
I use this lip care product at night before I go to bed and I always wake up with soft and smooth lips. It met my expectations because even when I feel a little dehydrated in the morning I don't have to worry about my lips being dry or chapped, especially in the winter months. I buy it in the mini tub form, not the tin, which I love because it's so cute! It also hold a lot in such a small container!! I would definitely recommend it to everyone who loves lip care products, especially during the winter months!
Brittany, M.
Ridgeland , MS
This is my favorite drugstore lip balm. Although it's still vaseline, so it has that thick, oily feel (it's up to you if that's your jam), it has a wonderful scent that's light and pleasant. It's definitely just as good as the rosebud salve you can get at place like Urban Outfitters for about 3x the price.

It slightly tints your lips, but if you re-apply repeatedly, the light pink tends to cake on your lips. However, it doesn't happen very easily, and the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
Sabrin H.
is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Daijsha M.
Jacksonville
Rosy lips, that you are! I used to be the kid who used the regular Vaseline on my lips until....the lip collection was made and changed my worlddddd! I love Vaseline so much because it’s thick and smooth and it keeps my lips soooooo glossy and packed with moisture. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I just have Vaseline on because I start to get conceited with how healthy my lips look after using it. This product along with Burt’s Bees are my makeup bag staples for my lips (when it’s a no lipgloss or lipstick day)
georgia s.
Long Beach, CA
I love this rose scent/color! I prefer somewhat the version packaged in the tiny Vaseline jars--it could honestly be my imagination, but the consistency is thicker, and I think they may be a slightly different version of the product. That said, this container is easier to carry in a pocket, and is still quite nice. I definitely find it provides better moisture than Chapstick, and the blush color it imparts is very pretty!
natali c.
Davie
Review for: Lips more...
Love the rose one. I bought this once because I saw a youtube use it (forgot which one) but it gives my lips a nice pink tint. It doesn’t have a fragrance. The package is kinda inconvenient as you do have to dig your hand in the did shaped container. since this is petroleum jelly and doesn’t moisturize but rather seals in moisture, I use it over my regular nivea chapstick and it seals the deal for an hour or two. Don’t expect it to be to long wearing because it’s a chapstick, not a lipstick.
Caitlin W.
How pigmented is this? Is it very sheer or does it have some color to it?
Elizabeth R.
How long does this last? Does it rub off on clothing?
Rachel A.
I have yet to see this in stores. Where did you get yours??
Brianna Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Im so interested in this! Does it smell good too? And does it only come in that size?
Analise J.
Does this actually have a color to it and what does it smell like?