BY VASELINE #19 in Lotion

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply to soothe dry skin with the first application.
Keeps skin healed for 3 weeks*
Proven after 4 weeks daily use in a clinical study

Features:

• Contains aloe, known to calm and soothe dry irritated skin
  • Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel

BEST FOR: DRY SKIN, ITCHY SKIN, DRYNESS ASSOCIATED WITH SUNBURN

• Does it have silicone in it?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion burn or irritate chapped/dry skin? I'm concerned...3 Answers
  • I know Vaseline products work well for dry skin, but I noticed so...2 Answers
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Aloe Soothe Lotion
  • "It smells really fresh and nice but I wouldn't recommend it for people with dry skin, like myself." in 6 reviews
Maya R.
Philadelphia
This product wasn't e best for oily skin or dry skin and the application took too long just to be a lotion and it didn't last long at all and the price was a little too hight for such a low quality lotion and I don't recommend it to people with oily but dry skin or people with dry skin in general. Don't waste time and take my advice on something else
Chic S.
Milpitas, CA
This is my go to lotion! I bought this from amazon. I generally like to buy this in bulk as this lotion serves multiple purpose for me. I use it for hydrating my face, arms, legs! I love the texture of this product. It has a very mild fragrance is totally non-sticky. It  absorbs very quickly  into your skin and let your skin feel hydrated and silky smooth!
Courtney G.
Farmington
I enjoyed this product, it helped me with my dry skin. It was gentle on my skin, and felt so nice. I use this product at least once a week. My friends all comment about how good I smell after using it. It's my favorite in skin care products. I bought mine from CVS, but it's sold at several locations.
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
Wellness Guru Expert
Vaseline is a great brand for the whole family that I love. You can find something for every member of your family. The lotion works great,very effective, smells great and very hydrating. If you have dry skin I definitely recommend.
Anndria T.
Wellness Guru Expert
If you ever find yourself with sunburn this vaseline intensive care aloe soothe lotion is the best thing you can purchase and use on your skin. The lotion portion helps keep the skin hydrated since it is so dry. They aloe helps to sooth and heal the burn. Much better than using straight aloe.
Tali M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells great, which for me is a big deal because some hand products have such strong scents that I can't even eat if i have them on my hands. yikes! So this is a winner for the reason as well as it gets the job done. Moisturizes my hands and they feel soft afterword's too.
victoia r.
San Antonio
This product is the best . when i got a burn on my arm i rushed to the store and was looking for something to take away the pain and i saw that this vasiline had alovera in it and i imedianly grabed it . When i got to my car i appleyd this to my arm and imidintly took away the pain.
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product I use it for myself and my kids as well they love it too. I was hesitant at first because of who makes it I thought it’d leave my skin greasy feeling but it does not .. it makes my skin soft and hydrated especially in the winter months when skin drys out.
Stephanie H.
Beaverton
This is my favorite kind of lotion for any need. it’s gentle enough for the face, great for after shaving, perfect for all over moisture. It has an amazing smell but isn’t overpowering. i would definitely purchase again! Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Aloe Soothe Lotion
Tara H.
This lotion is just OK. While I enjoyed the smell, I wasn’t too crazy about the performance of the lotion itself. It felt as if it was just sitting on top of my skin and never really “moisturized” anything. I feel there are far better options out there at a similar price.
Chinaza N.
Is this worth getting?
Kayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this lotion feel greasy?
Maria J.
Wondering what you all think about this product after you use it?
Briana H.
Burlington, WI
Does this leave the skin very oily?
Gown C.
Is the scent too strong for this lotion?