BY URGENTRX

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? UrgentRx® Fast Powders™. Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Critical Care Aspirin: Hands down the most valuable thing you'll ever carry in your wallet. Research shows a heart attack victim is 23% more likely to survive if they take the doctor-recommended 325mg dose of aspirin at the first sign of symptoms. So do yourself, your family, and a paramedic a favor. Make room in your wallet or purse for UrgentRx® Critical Care Aspirin to Go™. And give yourself a much better chance of survival. Essential Facts: With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. see more...

Madison B.
Chandler, AZ
The taste is Lemon-Lime after you take it. As you're taking it, it tastes like chalky vitamins and I did not like it. It helps pretty quickly, but reading the warning label, I would never take it again. I am not a fan of aspirin, so I would not replace it with what I currently use. I do like the idea of a powder. Much easier to store in a purse (no embarrassing sounds of pills rattling around in your bag!) and the powder makes it fast-acting. I do enjoy those aspects, but I would not purchase this for pain. I am interested to try the rest of the line, so I may purchase those to try. I received this particular product in the Something Blue VoxBox.
Melissa J.
Usually it takes about 20 minutes before I feel any results with aspirin for headaches, but this worked even faster. Even though this is already in a fast-acting powder form that you just pour in your mouth, the aspirin in this is supplemented with caffeine, which encourages it to work faster. Besides the fact that it's fast, and convenient (it's about the size of a credit card), it also tasted very good. The lemon-lime flavor was an accurate description and the flavor didn't taste too light or too strong. Although this was included free in my something blue vox box for me to review, a box of 12 costs $13.95 on Amazon, which is a little pricey. I wouldn't use this on a regular basis, but I might keep some in my wallet for times that I was away from a cheaper alternative (a bottle of aspirin).
Whitney C.
Boston, MA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster, and I admit to being a little skeptical. But after experiencing relief minutes after taking the pain and ache reliever to tackle a headache, I am now a permanent fan!

This product fully delivers on all of the following -

Fast dissolving powders
No liquid required
Flavored
Fits in purse or wallet

I highly recommend this and can't wait to try the rest of their product line.
Hollie F.
First off, I don't like that this is in powder form. How inconvenient is that? I mean I go to open the package and some of it spilled all over the place. Of course it didn't work, because they barely give you any product to work with in the beginning. I don't see this working over my normal headache medicine. I was disappointed that this product was even in this box.
Melissa P.
Charlotte, NC
I waited, and waited, and waited. My headache never subsided, and never went away. On the package it said to take 1-2 at a time, considering I only had one to try, that’s all I took.

I love how easy this product was to open, carry, and the flavor. I will defiantly consider purchasing them in store, or in bulk if they sell them that way.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
Without a doubt everyone should be carrying this product in their wallets. I have older parents and always worry about them being at risk of a heart attack. My father does not like having to carry pills around in his wallet so when I gave this to him he thought it was a great idea. We all tried it and thought it tasted great. I would highly recommend this product.
Adriana O.
Perris, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the good life voxbox and I received the Lemon Lime flavor when I had a headache it helped it quickly and gave me energy, it does have a bit of a bitter taste but the outcome is good.
Christa S.
Center Line , MI
Just received this in my voxbox today and when I was going to check the mail I was excited to see my voxbox came in so I jumped up and hit my head on the porch light. (really hurt) lol so when i opened the voxbox i was happy to see this... I took it and it worked! Thank you!
Claudia P.
El Paso, TX
I had a chance to use this i like that its compact so when i received it i just threw in my purse and the went on a day trip and had a haedach i remembered i had it in my purse and took and it worked and taste good no asprinie taste ...
Caroline S.
Fuquay-Varina, NC
This didn't really work for me. It doesn't really taste like lemon lime until after it dissolves, but while it's dissolving, it's pretty nasty. It also didn't take away my headache... wouldn't purchase this product on my own.