BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #56 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Y'all the worst thing happened to my little sister yesterday. She...3 Answers
  • Any recommendations for which face masks are the best from uo?3 Answers
  • How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of th...31 Answers
Jonnay V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I really like Urban Outfitters, but they are expensive :( I try to limit myself to only buying things that are on sale. What I do like about this store is the variety of products they sell. They do not only specialize in clothes, they also have stuff for Polaroid cameras, room decor, party decorations, accessories, beauty supplies, shoes, and just random things you'd never think they have. They have a large selection online, much bigger than in store. I always have a lot of fun looking around at all the cute things they have, I'd highly recommend UO for someone who is looking for unique items
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I love this store, but it is very expensive for what it is though. I always go to the graphic tee section, as they always have a cool selection of band tees and tees from my favorite tv shows. All of the other clothes come in very small sizes, which I wish they would change so they could appeal to more body types. I mainly shop here for the vinyl selection, I absolutely love it! There are always Urban Outfitters exclusives that you can't buy anywhere else and sometimes even come in different colors! A Halsey vinyl I bought was white & red tye die, a Lilac Ariana Grande vinyl, to name a few. I also love the jewlery here, but like I said before it is expensive for what it is, but its cute. I reccommend shopping at this store if you are interested in trendy clothes and music/ entertainment related items. I will continue to shop here!! đź’•
Suzette G.
I really like Urban Outfitters for a few reasons; their accessories are pretty adorable, they have cute knick knacks for the house, and they always seem to have a good promotion on some of their shirts when I go in.  I don't really ever buy anything here full priced, I wait until they have some kind of sale or browse the clearance section.  Very trendy clothing, much of it is for a younger audience and what seems like tinier women, but I am able to find my sizes often times and things that flatter my body.  I find some very cute pieces here such as my giant, comfy sweater I purchased about three years ago.  It's still in perfect condition and I wear it often.  However, overall much of their clothing is overpriced and I wouldn't pay full price, but I love the clearance pieces I have purchased from UO.
Brianne B.
I love the unique clothing pieces in this store! It has a vintage style and I also love that you can get other name brands here. I’m also in love with the record selection! The beauty and skincare options are great too. I use the app so I only shop when there are sales or if I’ve earned a $5 off reward. I just wish everything was more affordable!
Savannah K.
South Riding
My favorite dress of all time! it has an open back and it’s super flowy and a great fit. it’s adjustable for your own preference and an amazing color. This was my high school graduation photo so you must know i love it.
Amelia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Urban outfitters is probably my favorite store. I love shopping. Their sale section which they often have extra sales on. Some items I feel are over priced for the quality so I like that I know it will probably go on sale in a few months. Even though the store is a little pricey I still find myself shopping there often.
Yasmin B.
If i could describe Urban’s style in 3 words it would be: Vintage/ retro vibes. That’s what the past seasons’ fashion has been alllll about! We all love Vintage! Urban does a great job of keeping their products unique from everyone else, which I absolutely love! If you don’t shop here, then you MUST check it out. Now.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is one of my all time favorite sites to shop from. They have every style of clothing and jewelry you could think of. The clothes fits me very well and super comfortable. Their customer service are very quick and easy to get along with as well. I will definitely will be purchasing from them again.
Victoria D.
San Bruno, CA
I love most of Urbans clothes. I always shop the sale rack when it’s an extra 30% or more off. I’ve had some great luck with incredible deals. Most items I buy are around $10. There regular price stuff is WAAAAAY to expensive. Not sure who can afford that but not me. Love their style.
marlena S.
This store is so lovely everything is so cute and the people that work there always it is pretty cheap for the quality in my opinion everything is always amazing the prices are so low and he has so many good friends all of my friends go there and we always go together
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
How do you feel the prices are here compared to the quality of the items?
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
Samantha H.
Are these good quality clothes?
Kristen R.
Dorchester, MA
How much is they most you've spent at urban outfitters in one day?
funda e.