BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Why this palette are discontinued? 3 Answers
  • I really want to try this. But I'm worried it's not worth the price?15 Answers
  • What was your first highend makeup product purchase? Mines was th...5 Answers
Tessa B.
Carver
I love this palette. There's limited fallout which is GREAT! And the colors are really pigmented. With this palette, a little goes a long way! My absolute favorite color in the whole palette is Punk, which is a dark, maroon color. The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't come with a brush, but honestly, that's just me and I'm only saying this because I am a brush whore. I have plenty to use with it, I am just always looking for more. But honestly, along with the brighter colors, the neutral colors are really nice too! I'm so sad that it was only limited addition because I use it all the time and am going to be heartbroken when it's gone!
Megan W.
The packaging on this palette is beautiful and unique. Not the typical Urban Decay packaging, but that's not a bad thing. It is sturdy and great quality. The shade range in here is definitely catered to those of us with fair skin tones. Medium to Deep tones will probably not get much use out of this palette. I have pretty fair skin so this palette is a great addition for me. I love the mix of neutrals and a few pops of color. The Gold shade is so gorgeous!!! It's a perfect pop on the lower Lash line in the summer. Over all a good palette; if you are fair to light complexion.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I always love the versatility and ideas that are behind Urban Decay's palettes.  I was excited about this palette, but I wasn't as excited when I used it.  Some of the colors are great.  But, a lot of them seem plain or colors that I would never use regularly.  There are a few colors that I use often, and I really like.  I really like the black in it.  One thing that I didn't like is that on my skin tone, many of the shades were not pigmented at all.  You almost couldn't see multiple layers once applied.  Even the beautiful gold color was not showing up much at all, and that was the color I was most excited about.  I have never not been happy with a palette from Urban Decay.  I wasn't completely unhappy with this palette.  It just wasn't for me or my skin tone.  I like dramatic and bright eyes, and this was a little too subtle for me.  I know this would work well for many other people.  It is a good quality and has a beautiful package.
Jennifer W.
I was honestly disappointed with this palette. I found the packaging to be quite bulky and not very eye-catching. There are some really pretty Shades within the pallet. But I didn't find the color payoff to be that great a lot of the shades work white sheer and I either couldn't work with them or I'd have to layer them to the point that I was hitting some serious pan on Shades that I only used a few times in order to get any kind of payoff. This was not their best palette.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I wasn't really going to purchase this palette but when I saw it on sale at Ulta about 2 years ago I couldn't pass up the deal. I like the variety of colors that it has especially the shimmer ones. The pigmentation is good and they do blend nicely but I wouldn't say that it is just as good as other UD shadows because it's not. For $25 I thought it was worth my money. Although I rarely use it I don't regret buying it.
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks
A l.
Fairview Hts, IL
I'm obsessed with Urban Decay products. This is the one palette I badly wanted when it came out. The packaging is absolutely beautiful, edgy, unique and very good quality. And to have Gwen Stefani's name on it was like OMG! To be honest, I don't reach for it as much as I would like. Only because the colors are quite neutral, although it has a few edgy shades. I usually love bright colors. But... for those people who love neutral tones and want to try a couple of edgy shades... it's 100% perfect. It also has shimmery shades and a couple with sort of glittery specks... which are amazing. Overall, the product in it is wonderful quality and I don't regret buying it for a minute.
Deana S.
Cincinnati, OH
I was so excited to get this because the colors are absolutely beautiful but I’m so disappointed in the quality. The darker shades are okay but are pretty chalky. The lighter shades barely show up. I have to use sooo much fix plus and pat it on for so long before even getting the tiniest pigment. It’s definitely not worth the money.
Emily Y.
Grove City, PA
This pallet is full of extremely pigmented and long lasting shadows that will draw the attention your way!! It is a little pricey, but the quality of Urban Decay will not let you down! I won’t buy it again just because it has a bunch of bright colors that I don’t use, but the neutrals are so worth every penny I spent!
Jess M.
I bought this palette 1. Because Gwen sucks me into buying everything 2. Because it’s a neutral palette so what can go wrong 3. The packaging is gorgeous 4. Urban decay shadows are great. The only thing is the colors are too similar to each other and is a little boring
anakaren m.
Pasadena, TX
Okay so i've had my eye on this palette for quite some time. I've read some reviews on it and some aren't so great. For those of you who have bought it is it worth it?
Courtney C.
Does anyone know if this palette will ever be produced again? Or was it a one-time limited edition release??
Angel B.
Mcalester, OK
I really want to try this. But I'm worried it's not worth the price?
Amanda R.
I want to purchase this palette it is on sale! at Sephora but I was wondering are the colors well pigmented?
Lisa G.
LaPorte, IN
I really wanted this palette where can I find it? I heard it's not sold anymore..