BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Does this product really work?149 Answers
  • Is this setting spray good for sensitive skin?6 Answers
  • Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?108 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "one of my favorite setting sprays! smells good and is worth the price. highly recommend" in 155 reviews
Brittany M.
Rayle, GA
I honestly don't understand the hype over this setting spray. It's not the most terrible thing I've used but it's definitely not the best. It doesn't do much more than any other setting spray that I own does for my makeup. Sure it keeps my makeup on for an extended amount of time but that's what a setting spray supposed to do, and this one just doesn't work magic like other influencers would lead you to believe. It smells a little strange and off-putting to me but that could just be my sensitivity to smells. But for the price I would like my setting sprays to do just a little bit more, not only set the makeup for the day but also help to finish it so to speak. Many of my other setting sprays set down my powder so I don't look cakey and super powdery, but the all night or just doesn't seem to do that for me. You don't get a lot of product in the bottle so not as many uses come out of this bottle and that's a big negative points for me.
joan e.
I love love love this setting spray I use this every time I do my makeup even when I’m just at home doing nothing but sitting in my makeup room trying new looks with my makeup I love using this setting spray I couldn’t live with out this product due to the fact I live in Florida and it’s so hot and humid here that it’s the only setting spray that helps me keep my makeup where I put it So ladies give it spray at your local Beauty store and they have different sizes so if you want you can get a big bottle for home and then there is a medium size if you want to try it it out and there is a travel size one as well that you can keep with you in your handbag or backpack they also have a chill and hydrate #refresh and it feels so good especially when your having a hot flash lol I hope this helps anyone who wants to give it a spray
Kelsey P.
This is the first setting spray I've tried, so keep in mind I have no standard for comparison, but so far, I do love this setting spray. I have oily skin, depending on how savage my hormones are feeling toward me, that can cause my makeup to disappear from my face and settle into my pores. I didn't realize setting sprays would work over powder foundations, but I risked it for the biscuit and bought this, and it's really beautiful! No more weird oil induced makeup diffusing, and it smells like baby powder. I wouldn't necessarily say it truly lasts all night however. I start to see my makeup slipping up at 5-6 hours, but that's still a huge improvement from only 2 hours of normal coverage. I plan to try some different sprays soon to have a true idea of how this performs, but now the verdict is 5 stars.
Jenny P.
I LOVE this product! I don’t just use it at night, but also in the day time or anytime I have a full face on. I have dry skin but I sweat a lot and my makeup always tends to be gone within a couple hours if not less of putting it on and with this Urban decay setting spray my makeup has stayed on FLAWLESSLY for up to 7 hours (the most I’ve gone with it on). I put a spritz of it on under my makeup because I personally feel like it hydrates me a little and then do my makeup and set the look with a couple more pumps! I’ve danced with this on for hours and nothing melted off!
tahnea e.
This stuff works exactly like I expected it to. I wore it out to a late night concert and it kept my makeup on through eating, drinking and dancing. My makeup didn’t look freshly applied at the end of the night, but it was intact and it wasn’t smudged or smeared.
Application is easy and the scent is pleasant.
Once the spray dries down it’s smooth and non tacky. It feels light and comfortable.
Bethany F.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I think everyone knows this is the master of makeup setting sprays. You apply the setting spray after you've finished with your makeup, and voila, it'll stay in place until you decide to remove your makeup. You could dance the night away, go for a run, you could even shed a few tears and your makeup will still look good as new. This is the perfect product for even your wedding day. Just spray a nice even mist all over your face, let air dry and you're going to continue to look glamorous no matter what task you have at hand. Honestly, I've fallen asleep with my makeup on after using this (I don't recommend sleeping with your makeup on, but it happens to the best of us), and I woke up still looking great!
Jaci M.
Jackson
I️ honestly have to say I️ was always hesitant about if setting sprays really did help with keeping make up in place,but I️ would have to say that no doubt it’s magic. Urban Decay makes setting spray for all skin types and for me having an oily face I️t helps keep the make up I️ applied in place and stop the oily look my face gets without using the spray. I️ do recommend to go ahead a buy the bigger bottle(I️t is cheaper in the long run) plus I️ already know you will have no regrets. Now I️ did buy the travel size bottle being hesitant at first,but just get a mini spray bottle to transfer I️t so you can keep I️t in your make up bag and not have the bottle take up so much space (every penny saved counts). Urban decay is a popular brand and is carried at many beauty stores.
Moralee T.
West Chicago, IL
This is honestly one of the best things ever invented!! My makeup looks so fresh and untouched the entire day. I attended a wedding early in the morning and I came home at midnight and my face and eye makeup looked flawless. This setting spray really keeps your makeup locked on. It does not leave spray marks on your foundation. The scent is not bad either. Also it dries really fast on the face. I have also used this product to make my glitter shadows more vibrant and this helps any eye shadow look 10x better. Simply spray your brush and then dig into your shadow and the glitter will be much more amped up. I highly recommend this product and is well worth the investment!
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
*I have the older packaging

Before I bought Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, I was never a believer of setting sprays and what they claim to do. I never had problems with my makeup staying on all day, so I never thought thought this type of product was necessary for me. BUT, I was wrong. I was so wrong. Yes, this product does make your makeup last longer on your face throughout the day/night. The real reason I'm in love with this product and recommend to everybody is because it makes you look less cakey. Sometimes (most times) I over powder my face and look like a powder donut, but once I spray this setting spray on, it melts the makeup into my skin and looks beautiful. Even later on in the day, this brings my makeup back to life. I bought so many backups when Sephora had a sale for their old packaging. I recommend to this product to anyone and everyone who wears any type of face makeup.
Allie T.
Tucson, AZ
this is the best thing I have ever used. I used my friend's before going out hoping it would help just keep me looking decent at the party. Little did I know that it would change my life. I went wild that night. I went too hard and ended up yacking, but urban decay was there for me. I fell asleep on the bathroom floor & had to wake up and go to a fundraiser the next day and when i looked in the mirror I was SHOOK. my make up looked the exact same as it did when I first put it on. I wore this same face of make up for 2 days with no regrets. This spray withstood an amazing amount of sweat, wine I spilt on my face, puking for hours and rain on the walk home. I am amazed. This is the best thing since sliced bread.
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.