BY UNCLE BEN'S

New Uncle Ben’s® Flavor Infusions begin with our highest quality rice combined with mouthwatering natural flavors that are steamed into every grain. These flavors release a wonderful savory aroma that fills your kitchen and makes your favorite dish delicious.

Uncle Ben’s® Flavor Infusions cook in just 10 minutes and can be purchased in a convenient, re-sealable stand-up pouch to ensure freshness.

Buy on Walmart
    Addie T.
    Dallas, GA
    I've never had Uncle Ben's rice before but from now on I will definitely be purchasing this product. This rice was flavored "Chicken and Herb" and it was delicious. Its awesome how it is already is flavored- there's no flavor packets to add to it! The taste itself is definitely there but not overpowering. Even after adding water the flavor is still infused in the rice. I steamed the rice in my steamer and paired it with some baked montreal chicken topped with green onions and a side of green beans. Meal prepping earlier this week was a success, and I never got tired of my meals because Uncle Ben's rice was absolutely to-die for. Did I mention it's only 150 calories per serving (1/4 cup dry)? Gotta love it! My average prep time was about 2 minutes, and even days later the taste was still in the rice. I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family. I received this product complimentary to sample from Influenster.
    Echo S.
    Salt Lake Cty, UT
    My family has come to eat this regularly since receiving a free package from Influenster. We were not big fans of flavored rice, but these have changed our minds!

We use the Chicken and Herb and Spanish versions frequently in Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls and under my homemade Indian Butter Chicken. So yummy ❤️
    Tara L.
    Influenster sent me a bag of the Uncle Ben's Flavor Infusions Chicken & Herb Flavored Infused Dry Rice for free to try out and review.  My first thought was yummy delicious chicken & herb flavor they know the way to my heart, "ha ha". I love delicious rice that has a bit of flavor to the mix, and I love adding it to dishes once in a while because rice does fill me up. The package is thick and full and I like the quality of that. You can reuse bag too if you don't finish the rest but my family loves to eat especially my husband so it will get used up. I had my chicken & herb rice with a burrito bowl. I just added some rotisserie chicken plain because the rice had all the flavor and it was delicious! It also doesn't take that long to cook which is a plus for me. Overall, I think Uncle Ben's Flavor Infusions rice is excellent and I will certainly be repurchasing this flavor as well as try the additional flavors offered.
    olanike i.
    New Haven, CT
    This rice is the best! The cooking process is super fast, there is no need to add salt or any other condiments. I only added mixed vegetables and it was amazingly delicious. My mother in law couldn't resist the aroma, she came out of her room to see what ingredients I was using that smell so good. She was amazed to find out that I just poured rice into water. Lol .. Trust me this will be worth every dollar spent on it.
    I got Uncle Ben's® Flavor Infusions Chicken & Herb for free in exchange for my honest review. Cartwheel by TargetTarget
    Hannah B.
    boise, idaho
    I got this from influenster and was SO excited to try it. i love chicken flavored rice and thought this was going to be the brand that changed me. It was not. It tasted...oily? That’s the only word i can think to describe it. Flavor wasn’t there either, felt like i was having white rice with a little seasoning. will stick to rice-a-roni
    Jacquelyn K.
    "Influenster sent me a bag of the Uncle Ben's Flavor Infusions Chicken & Herb Flavored Infused Dry Rice for free to try out and review. I first must mention that I am a fan of delicious rice, so it has to be pretty good to to rank high up. This rice has ranked in my top 5! First of all the packaging is wonderful. You can scoop out just the amount of rice that you want and then you can reseal the package. Instructions, Nutrition Facts, and a recipe are listed conveniently on the back. It was also great because I made it the night before to make my boyfriend and I lunch the next day and it didn’t dry out or get hard.
    Lauren N.
    Gettysburg, PA
    I received this complimentary from Influenster for review purposes. I think this is a great product because of the easy preparation. It's great for paring with meats and veggies but it's also a great tasting rice just on its own. The flavoring is delicious and bold. I would definitely buy this and recommend it to friends and family #Uncle Ben's® Flavor Infusions Chicken & Herb
    Brandie Y.
    Silt, CO
    Uncle Ben's Flavor Infusions Rice not only tastes good, it's super easy to prepare. I paired my sample package with parmesan crusted pork chops, and they complimented each other very well. Because it is so simple to prepare, my 4 year old daughter helped me add the rice ingredients (water + butter) to the pan, and stir it up before I cooked it. We are a small family of 3. The quantity included in package is enough for me to get two uses out of it, which makes me very happy. The only regret I have, is that we live in a small town, and the retailers here aren't carrying this product as of yet.
    Husna B.
    Briarwood, NY
    I unfortunately could not eat the product, so i gave it to my friend, she loved it! Said it had great flavor and cooked well, instructions were clear and it was basically fool proof. She cooked for 4 people with it and definitely recommends it !Uncle Ben's® Flavor Infusions Chicken & Herb
    Denisse C.
    Sugar Land, TX
    This is a good rice. Good flavor. Quick to cook. But it’s so expensive for the amount of rice you get!!! I don’t think I would buy this again just because I can easily make this for a third of the cost. But if you don’t really like to cook or know how to, you might wanna pick this up!
    rebekkka g.
    What's your favorite way to eat it?
    Emilee R.
    Joshua Tree, CA
    Natalie O.
    Birmingham, AL
    What other varieties of this product are your favorite?