BY TWEEZERMAN #42 in Eyelash Curlers

Annette G.
Athens, GA
While this eyelash curler is on the pricey end for lash curlers, it’s worth every penny. I’ve had mine for years now and absolutely love it. All you have to do is replace the little pass when they start to get product built up on them and it’s like a brand new curler. It makes my lashes look so much longer than they actually are when I use it.
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I got this eyelash curler for Christmas and it is the best one that I have ever used.  My husband bought it at Ulta.  It came with the curler and additional replacement pads.  I was using a curler that I picked up from TJ Maxx prior to receiving this one and I can not believe the difference.  I highly recommend this one.
Vanessa C.
So I’m giving this product 3 stars because it just isn’t anything out of this world. It’s just a regular eyelash curler. I’ve noticed that it is better than some of the cheaper alternatives but I’m still on the hunt for a new one. But if you want just a plain old eye lash curler this is the one for you
Tara A.
Garfield Hts, OH
Love the Tweezerman Classic Eyelash Curler! It really curls your lashes rather than some others that don't curl my lashes at all or crease them instead of curling. This is by far my favorite brand of eyelash curler. It's definitely worth a little more money than the cheap drug store options!
Christina B.
Forest Hills, NY
For $20, I just don't see how it's different than the $3 one I have from e.l.f. It pinches my eyelid and just isn't the right shape for my eye, or probably anyone's eye that isn't a perfect, doe-shaped sphere. I would recommend you save your money and purchase something cheaper.
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing eyelash curler. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyelashes look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good eyelash curler that works wonders for your eyelashes!
Fiona M.
Mount Juliet, TN
It works really well. I do wish the pad wouldn’t wear down so fast though. I feel like you get what you pay for with it. I use it every day, and I bought it at my local drugstore. I’d recommend as a cheap alternative to a high end brand.
Christina M.
Burbank, CA
Super nice eyelash curler. I use it every day, and I have no complaints!! Super easy to use, comfortable, and pretty compact. If mine ever breaks (which I don’t see happening) I will re-purchase. Good value considering the quality!
Sierra M.
Beverly, MA
I’ve been using this product for months and it works perfectly fine. I’ve noticed that my eyelid gets pinched easier than the last eyelash curler I had (I don’t remember the brand), but this works good and is long lasting.
Catherine R.
Columbus, OH
Never really tried any other brand eyelash curler. This is the only eyelash curler brand that design the curler based on eye shape. It is super easy to use and it grabs all my lashes even the small one near my inner corner