Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets 265 ct Bottle uploaded by Kimberly J.

BY TUMS #92 in Antacids

Veronica S.
The Tums assorted Berry is my favorite of the varieties. The strawberry raspberry and blackberry all taste delicious. I don't mind the chalkiness of the Tums tablet. I prefer to take the ultra strength and it really does work within minutes. I highly recommend this calcium supplement
Tyson C.
I love this product! I always reach for these whenever I feel like my stomach is hurting, if I have any gas pains, or if I ever get heartburn. I feel like this product works quickly and it is very effective. I also think they taste good, which is a bonus!
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tums is always a good thing to have around. It doesn’t work the best for when my stomach is upset but it works great for heartburn! The flavor is the only downside, if you want to even call it that. It’s not great but it’s an antacid so the flavor is palatable.
member-0132c
These are very effective and act very quickly (almost instantly), which is crucial when you're experiencing heartburn. Sidenote: they taste delicious! I always look forward to taking these.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Tums Ultra Stength 1000 Aassorted Berries antacid/calcium Tablets for heartburn just dont work for me... I can eat them by the handful and still have heartburn! I really have nothing good to say about them... They taste disgusting, they leave an awful chalky taste in your mouth, and the berry flavor is even worse than the original... They taste like those horrible ECO Waffer candies your grandmother would give you when you were little ;) Sorry Tums
Sharon S.
When dealing with heartburn or indigestion, I first reach for Tums. I prefer the berry flavor over the mint. They do taste ok, but still have that chalkiness to them. They work fairly quickly. I would recommend these to anyone that has heartburn issues and I will buy them again.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
These are a little chalky, but they always have been that way. I like that these come in the berry flavor which is my favorite. These are widely available and work well for my very infrequent heartburn mainly brought on by eating too late. I would purchase this product again and I would recommend it to a friend. The chalky taste does not bother me.
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
These Tums Ultra Strength antacid tablets always help with indigestion/heartburn.  I usually take one right after I eat a meal that I know will usually give me some trouble.  The price is affordable, and you can buy at just about anywhere, Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens.  The berry assortment is my favorite flavor but they come in a variety of flavors.
Mackenzie R.
Livermore, CA
I swear by Thumbs. These are the only thing that really help relieve my heartburn or acid reflux, quickly. They helped a lot when I was pregnant. It was one of the only things that my doctor said was okay to take and I recommend it to other people who are pregnant and struggling with acid reflux or heartburn during their pregnancy.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
These are the only tums I eat because I hate citrus flavors like orange, lemon, and lime. So the assorted berries is my favorite and they always taste good and make me want to eat more than 2 but I never did because it could definitely do more harm than good. Tums is a trusted brand and has always worked for me in the past. Highly recommended.