BY TOO FACED

Step into your own beauty dream world with this delicious blend of Kandee's most coveted eye looks. Includes her signature beauty recipes look book so you can create the looks, just like Kandee!

DETAILS:

• Curated and created by Kandee Johnson
  • 15 exclusive matte, satin, and shimmer shades
  • Rich, high-pigment shadows broken into 3 candy clusters for easy day to night looks
  • Includes Kandee's signature Beauty Recipes to easily achieve her look
  • Infused with a delicous candy scent

Licorice Rope INGREDIENTS: Talc, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Sorbic Acid, Poloxamer 338, Silica, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).Sugared Strawberry INGREDIENTS: Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium...

Carmen N.
Fargo, ND
The main reason I bought this palette was to support Kandee Johnson because she is one of my favorite YouTubers.  I was delighted to find that I actually really do love this palette!  The packaging is adorable, it's got a sweet scent that I don't find too overpowering, and the shade selection and versatility is top-notch!  This would be a great first palette for those just starting out in makeup, as well as a go-to for those with more experience.  I find the quality of the shades to be fantastic, they are very creamy and super blendable.  The layout of the shades creates obvious looks, but they all complement each other and work together very well.  Raspberry Cocoa, Taupe Berry, Sugar Plum and Hot Chocolate are some of my favorites!  The lasting power is great, too.  I did a look in late September and it looked great from 11am until 3am that night.  LOVE this palette and highly recommend if you can still get it!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
I really like Kandee Johnson and I love her girly style. This palette has a great combination of colors and are super smooth and blendable. Like all Too Faced palettes, I’d also say is is long lasting.

I knocked down a star, and I almost hate to say this, but I don’t love the packaging. I get that they were going with a theme of box of candy but it’s super cheap looking to me. And I hate how bulky it is, it makes it harder to store. Of course I loved the pink though. I was kind of disappointed because I was told that this palette had a scent to it but when I smell it all I smell is the metal container. Big bummer.

At the end of the day I guess packaging isn’t the most important part. It’s a great palette with very feminine colors that are great to mix and match with. I’d definitely recommend.
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
This is by far my favorite Too Faced palette in my collection. The matte shades are so creamy and apply like a dream. The colors are very pigmented and never get muddy when blended together. The shimmers are beautiful as well and it smells like candy, so that's always a bonus for me. There is also a highlighter in this palette called "Whipped Cream" and it's so pretty and looks amazing on the cheeks and inner corners of the eyes with pretty much any look. I reach for this palette often, hopefully I don't hit pan on any of my favorite shades any time soon!!
Tiffany K.
I saw this on the site for half off during their sale around Thanksgiving of 2017...i had to have it! The colors are beautiful!! However, the package it comes in, is less then to be desired...it's in a clunky tin, that feels more like a tuna can really then a palette...that was the only downfall i saw here, while the colors on the package are cute, i just do not like the tin feeling of it, they have other palettes in metal and are heavy and nice and this one just feels cheaply made...i would buy this again and do recommend this one to people :).
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
I love Kandee Johnson she is so uplifting and just makes me feel good when I watch her videos so I love being able to support her and I like too faced shadows. The I want Kandee collection she did with too faced is so cute. The I want Kandee pallet comes in a tin that looks like a box of chocolates with the shades on the back & is so cute as decor on a shelf. You get a good mix of mattes, satins, and shimmers. They are creamy and pigmented. They blend out easily and don't have alot of fall out. You can make so many looks with this palette of light to dark shades. This is a great palette to add to any collection!
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
Oh I want Kandee how do I love thee? When this launched I knew I wanted it, because they were all colors that I knew I would use. For three or so months now, that is literally all I have used. The rest of my collection is starting to feel neglected. The pigments are gorgeous, the packaging is amazing *even though it doesn't have a mirror* and like I said so easy to use. It has a sweet smell, but not overly where you are kind of taken aback by it. I would recommend this to beginners and muas alike.
Sarah G.
Katy
Hands down one of the best pallets I own. Kandee nailed it with this one. Too Faced always has great quality in their products but this pallet is crazy pigmented and so smooth to apply and blend. I have used this pallet almost every single day since I got it about 2 months ago. You can do any look with this pallet from simple, to Smokey, to sexy. The packaging is super cute and it smells so good. I love that there are neutral shades, blending shades, mattes, shimmers, and satins. Plus the 3 transforming shades give you the possibilities of so many more colors. I could go on and on about this little gem. I’m going to be so upset when I hit pan and I can’t replace it. Kudos! Too Faced has done it again. Fabulous collab.
Mariah B.
Taylor
Palette was kind of cute, but when people of color try and wear this, I myself being half black, I would love to make these colors work but they don’t even fit my skin tone well enough because I wouldn’t even be able to use half of the pallete due to the simple fact of the colors disappearing in my crease. The whole collection wasn’t too hot but I honestly thought this is nothing like Kandy. I don’t personally know her, but just based off of her YouTube channel, she loves bright colors. Nudes are cool, but kinda hoped for more.
Jo K.
I have been a long time user of Too Faced Eyeshadow. I also love Kandee Johnson, so this palette jumped out at me immediately. The pigment and blending are great, they always are with Too Faced. I love the color selection in the palette, you can create so many different looks. I think the balance of Mattes and Shimmer shadows is excellent. Added bonus it smells like Ice Cream. Love the Too Faced, Love Kandee Johnson, and no surprise LOVE the palette.
Amy A.
I will start off by saying that while Too Faced eyeshadow palettes have been rather hit or miss lately, this one was an overall hit. The quality of the shadows was great and they smelled divine! The shades weren’t exactly suited for my coloring (I look better in cooler tones and most of these were warm), but I can still wear them decently. The packaging was very cute, but, as I found, the top could be easily mashed in since the aluminum was a bit flimsy. That’s my fault however. Overall, this is not a palette I will reach for all the time, but I’m glad to have it in my collection.
Hailey S.
New York
Where can I get this pallet from?? I’m so In love with it!
Medina E.
How's the pigmentation with this product??
Aleah B.
Vallejo, CA
I swatched this palette at ULTA and it is smooth and and buttery. Is it long wearing on the eyes?
Crystal R.
If I absolutely had to pick one too faced pallet which one should I buy?!!
wubbi4 ..