BY TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A microfiber sheet mask infused with collagen and egg extracts to firm and plump the appearance of skin. Solutions for:- Loss of firmness and elasticity- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… This variation of the popular original Egg Cream Mask targets sagging and dull skin. High concentrations of active ingredients like hydrolyzed collagen create a stretchy texture to support the appearance of elasticity, while egg yolk extract nurtures the skin. The skin-fitting microfiber comfortably adheres to all facial contours to deliver active ingredients effectively. In as little as 20 minutes, skin appears visibly firmed and plumped, hydrated, and nourished. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates All Too Cool For School products are cruelty-free and hypoallergenic. Microfiber sheet has high moisture retention rate, which helps in the effective delivery of active ingredients. The delicate, ultra-fine microfiber is 100 times thinner than a strand of hair to adhere to skin perfectly and maximize absorption.

• Has anyone tried this mask? If so what is your opinion about it?4 Answers
  • Is this smells good?😊3 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alisha W.
I tried this because I thought it was interesting and different, I have never seen anything like it. So I put it on and instantly felt burning on my skin. Not the typical burn you feel when you try a face mask, you know that slight tingling feeling? Nope. This was straight fire on my skin. I do not recommend
Stephanie S.
Clovis, CA
I love these sheet masks. They’re like a quick at home treat yo self kind of mask. My skin feels instantly 10x better after using this sheer mask. They are kind of pricey for a 1x at home sheet mask but still love them after a long day.
monica m.
Niland, CA
I received these masks in a couple of Sephora Favorites boxes and was really satisfied. . I used as directed and did notice a nice difference on my skin. It's great for ppl who, like myself, are interested in stuff that'll work for mature skin (wrinkles etc) plus it leaves skin feeling refreshed and healthy
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I received this in a sub box and loved the way it made my face feel😊 I plan on purchasing more the next time I go to Sephora. I have dry areas on my face and this made a dramatic difference in the appearance of those and left my face looking bright and beautiful ❤️
Bridgette R.
Catskill NY
I love this face mask! It is amazing for your skin. It is always gentle, never harsh on the skin and always leaves my skin very soft and smooth. I use this face mask a lot and notice a difference in my skin. I highly recommend this product!!
tosha E.
I really loved this mask. It made my face feel so soft, very gentle feeling and refreshed. I received the mask from a subscription box, I also got the moisturizer and I love both of them. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Janeigne N.
Really firms my skin nicely , & no it doesn’t really smell like eggs it has a nice fresh light scent and I really love using these before bed and before I apply makeup ! This also really hydrates the skin and it’s super gentle !
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
I love this face mask! It is amazing on the skin. It is always gentle, never too harsh on the skin and it always leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. I use this mask twice a week and I can noticeably see a difference in my skin. I highly recommend this product.
Audra R.
Nicholasville, KY
I tried this from Sephora and I was not disappointed. It left my skin soft and visibly firmer which is great for my mature skin. I would definitely recommend this to others looking for a way to firm up your aging skin.
Janet A.
Reseda, CA
Too cool for school has soo many great sheet mask and this ones so worth it! $6 single sheet so not that bad! After my first time i was hooked felt the texture on my face much more firm then before ! So now im always restocking!
Lizette O.
Has anyone tried this mask? If so what is your opinion about it?
Fernanda L.
Anaheim, CA
What about the smell? Does it smell like egg yolk?
crisha a.
Is this smells good?😊
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
I have never tried an egg mask. Are they good?? What's special about them?
Ja'meka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this good for dry skin?