Tom's of Maine Fluoride Free Children's Toothpaste uploaded by Kate F.

BY TOM'S OF MAINE

Give your kids the only natural kid`s toothpaste to earn the ADA Seal of Acceptance. That means proven effective cavity fighting protection you can trust. Plus it has an all natural fruit flavor your kids will love to brush with again and again! see more...

• Is this tooth paste really safe for the children ? I know most of...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kyliegh Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Tom's of Maine Fluoride Free Children's Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry, 6 Count more...
I was a new momma when I tried the toms of Maine trying to go the less chemical route. What I did not realize was the toothpaste I had chosen was fluoride free. And fluoride is what helps us not develop cavities. So just keep in mind the toothpaste was great but would have been awesome if the fluoride was there
Ashley H.
Review for: Tom's of Maine Fluoride Free Children's Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry, 4.2 oz, 3 Piece more...
My daughter has had a hard time learning to spit toothpaste rather than swollen it. Because flouride can be very dangerous, I wanted to find a flouride free option and she LOVES this one. She likes the taste and has done the job in cleaning and freshening teeth!
Jess D.
My 2 year old seems to like this. It is a little expensive than other children’s toothpaste but I like that Tom’s is cruelty free. He also seems to like the strawberry flavor more than some of the alternatives.
Shana E.
This is my kids favorite toothpaste. They like the strawberry flavor and are always asking for more toothpaste. I like that is it fluoride free too. The only bad part is sometimes it feels like it doesn’t clean your teeth that well so we brush again. But for kids it is by far my favorite!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
OMG this toothpaste is the only one my kids love to use. Cleans their teeth as well as give me the ease of mind knowing that the product is natural & fluoride free. I am satisfied with this toothpaste and I will always buy this for my kids!
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
If it didn't have SLS it would be perfect. For that reason I must deduct a star. Otherwise I like that is fluoride free as there are many other sources of fluoride as most water if fluoridated. It tastes like strawberry and I even use it sometimes when I'm not in the mood for my adult flavored toothpaste.
cassady u.
Carl junction
I would not recommend this. We used it on my daughter and brushed two times a day and this did not help with cavity prevention. She enjoyed the flavor but when we took her to the dentist at 1 and half she had a couple cavities. I was very upset and her dentist told me that she recommends we use a toothpaste with fluoride.
🌺Meagan K.
Lihue, HI
I bought this toothpaste for my children, just wanted a healthier alternative. My two oldest 6 and 10 like it, no complaints there. But, my 4 year old HATES it, she said she doesn't like the flavor and it was too hot?! Ugh kids. I will continue to buy this product for my older children
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
This brand of toothpaste is OK. It doesn’t taste very well but I’m sure that it’s a lot more healthier than the other toothpastes On the market. I am not a repeat customer as I have found another brand that taste better and that I feel that cleans my teeth a lot better than this one does.
Taylor 🌿.
The only toothpaste my kids love! With this toothpaste there is no arguing! They love it and the flavor and as a mom I love it because it's a better natural choice for my kiddos!! I would recommend this toothpaste to any mama's looking for a better toothpaste alternative!
Laura B.
oakdale, CA
Is this tooth paste really safe for the children ? I know most of the tooth pastes contain a lot of chemicals and scary stuff like tryclosan. I need something natural for my kids and safe for them. Ty.