BY TITO'S #1 in Vodka

• What do you mix this with? 8 Answers
  • Is this good vodka? Tito's Handmade Vodka10 Answers
  • I love vodka, but have never tried this. Do you drink it straight...44 Answers
Reviews (20810)
  • "This vodka is very smooth and it is hard to find it in very many stores but when I do I grab a couple. " in 16 reviews
  • "It's a little more money but if gluten free is a concern or overall chemicals in normal vodka worries you - this is the one to try! " in 7 reviews
  • "We had a guest who brought it when he visited really good cant complain we do buy it often or when he visits he brings it to make his mixed drinks." in 6 reviews
Ashleigh L.
Kenner, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tito’s is hands down my favorite vodka. When I was younger, vodka was the first alcohol I started on, and I’ve since moved away from it because it reminded me of the reckless days of my youth and drinking to get drunk. Now that I am older, I’d much rather drink for the taste of the alcohol, and Tito’s fits the bill. It’s my go-to vodka and blends well, and tastes excellent in Moscow Mules. It’s relatively easy to find and an all around great vodka. 5 stars, highly recommend. Tito's Handmade Vodka
Caren D.
Munster, IN
Titos... a vodka that I have often in my mixed drinks. To be honest, vodka is not my beverage of choice if I am drinking at home (unless I'm hosting a rager...#duh). Most often I will get titos in my mixed drinks while I am out at a bar/restaurant. 1. it is inexpensive, 2. it is a good drink for being inexpensive. It is a crisp, not heavy, not (too) strong vodka (which I enjoy, and I would think most others would too). I do not think I would use this for a shot... (well, I have, but I think it is better used when mixed). It is smooth and like I said crisp, so it works perfectly with some fizz - red bull, pepsi, sprite, la croix! (with some lemon/lime). I would recommend for those who like mixed drinks, and like a lot of vodka in their mixed drinks - because this one is not too powerful.
Lenora W.
Birmingham, AL
As an avid vodka drinker, I really really really love this product. Also, as a bartender, I've found that most other vodka fans really enjoy it as well. I've read a few reviews that expressed somewhat of a difficulty to find this product, but I can assure you that the southern states are overflowing with Titos! If a drink calls for vodka, you can pretty much assume I'm using Titos. Even if I'm drinking it straight up - still Titos. Hands down my favorite vodka - plus its gluten free and made in the good ole US of A.
Keyshia C.
New York
This vodka has a very nice sweet corn scent to it! No off-notes or that rubbing alcohol smell you get from a bad or sloppy distillation. It is very smooth, it just glides down the throat, silky, slightly hot at the end - lets you know you are drinking vodka but not the broken glass and rubbing alcohol finish you get from a badly made vodka. Great body to it without having to resort to all the tricks others use. Works well in a martini. I like mine with cranberry juice, a touch of rose lime, and orange juice to bring out the cranberry flavor. Plus it's super cheap for what you are getting. Very clean, smooth and easy to drink. Another plus is being made from corn, it is gluten-free! Well worth recommending!
Teresa F.
Springfield
Tito's is not only great Vodka, it's a company worth supporting. You can find Tito's at your local Walmart store as well as other outlets and online at their website.. The price is very reasonable. Moreover, the company is community minded, supporting disaster relief efforts, veterans, and animal welfare. The Vodka itself is made from potatoes and gluten-free. I highly recommend Tito's to anyone looking for a quality vodka from a great company.
Terri M.
Odenton, MD
Hands down my absolute favorite vodka!! I've drank a multitude of vodkas and this one has definitely become my must habe in my place at all times BC it's the one I'll be reaching for. When I liquor shop I'm thinking about my guests; when I pick up a handle of Tito's I'm thinking about the host! 😁😉 hands down my fav I use this vodka for everything! And it's made in Texas!!! Who wouldve thought it!! Thank you Texas for whataburger and Tito's!!
Lamondria C.
During my time as a bartender, I️ was introduced to Tito’s. I️ was mobile, so I️ traveled to different events and gigs. One of my favorite gigs was a house party. Most of their request was “can I️ get the Tito’s and sprite?” I️ also made special drinks with Tito’s, Pineapple juice, and a little grenadine. Everyone enjoyed their drinks and it was an amazing feeling. Shoutout to Austin, Texas for Tito’s Handmade Vodka!!!
Emily C.
Birmingham, AL
Holy Grail...10/10 times I'd pick Tito's over Belvedere and Grey Goose. I love the taste. I love that it's gluten free. I even love the packaging, but honestly, what really made me a loyal fan was when I took the time to go to their website and learn about their founder's story. I don't know why...maybe it's because I'm Southern, but I like knowing the face behind the brand. I never buy anything but Tito's. Great taste. Great price point.
Asmara. A.
Tucker, GA
Tito’s!!! Tito’s!!!Titos!!! First of all it’s gluten free made from corn, so it gives a drink a sweeter tastes or if you want a sweet vodka mix drink, Tito’s is the way to go. And like I said it’s gluten free so it less harmful for you. Price point... this isn’t considered a top shelf vodka but more of a mid point vodka so it won’t hurt your pockets... I usually get a bottle for $20 (not bad at ALL) or going out less than $10 for a drink or Maritini. I usually get my sweeter stuff with Tito’s ... like a Cosmo or lemon drop martini but it’s actually not bad with a Moscow Mule... as long as it’s in a Cooper cup... MUST BE A COOPER CUP... Over all Titos is great and I see why it’s becoming more and more popular going out. So drink up and share with me your favorite Tito’s drink and don’t forget: DRINK RESPONSIBLY !!!
Kim W.
Austin, TX
I’m not a huge liquor drinker, but Tito’s is the best vodka I’ve ever tasted! It’s made right here in Austin, which I love because I love buying local. It’s super smooth and light tasting, and doesn’t have the “nail polish remover” bite to it (as I call it anyway) that I’ve tasted in some other brands. It’s awesome in mixed drinks, and I would definitely keep my bar stocked with this...if I had a bar! 😁
Juanita D.
I love vodka, but have never tried this. Do you drink it straight or mix it? If you do mix it what's good with it?
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I recently heard about this brand? On a scale of 1-10 is this a popular vodka?
Angie A.
I have never heard of this before. Is this vodka any good?
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Love love love this brand but would love some new drink ideas to mix it up. Any help?
tina s.
windsor, ME
I have worked in the bar industry for awhile all of a sudden this product comes on the market I am just wondering if it's as smooth as people say. also does it leave with a nasty hangover?