BY TITO'S #1 in Vodka

Tito's Handmade Vodka
  • "This vodka is very smooth and it is hard to find it in very many stores but when I do I grab a couple. " in 16 reviews
  • "It's a little more money but if gluten free is a concern or overall chemicals in normal vodka worries you - this is the one to try! " in 7 reviews
  • "We had a guest who brought it when he visited really good cant complain we do buy it often or when he visits he brings it to make his mixed drinks." in 6 reviews
Kathleen C.
Lansing, MI
What can't I say about the delightfully distilled deliciousness that is Tito's? I still remember the first time my friend introduced me to him. I was sitting at the bar and another lovely summer day was coming to an end as the sun bid adieu to the sky and the patrons with a final blinding salute through the dusty windows. He was smooth yet rugged, easy on the eyes...

Wait, that was the bartender.

I remember sitting on the stool, waiting for my friend to take a break from waiting tables to update me on small town gossip. "Hey girlie", she smiled and waved as she made her way to the stool beside me. "I have a friend I want you to meet." And with a smile and a nod, "give us a pour hun." She said to the tall drink as he dutifully poured two short drinks. "Just a taste first... Lemons?" He asked. Both of us ladies smiled and he made good with the citrus. "Bottoms up!" My friend exclaimed as we saluted the summer sun and then?

I fell in love at the bar. I promised myself I wouldn't, I convinced myself I couldnt... but alas, Señor Tito with your straightforward, confident introduction, clean and refined finesse, and smooth lingering hug to the tongue like a goodbye to be had much too soon. I wanted more. You have my heart, and a vodka darling for life ❤ Tito's Handmade Vodka
Ashleigh L.
Kenner, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Tito’s is hands down my favorite vodka. When I was younger, vodka was the first alcohol I started on, and I’ve since moved away from it because it reminded me of the reckless days of my youth and drinking to get drunk. Now that I am older, I’d much rather drink for the taste of the alcohol, and Tito’s fits the bill. It’s my go-to vodka and blends well, and tastes excellent in Moscow Mules. It’s relatively easy to find and an all around great vodka. 5 stars, highly recommend. Tito's Handmade Vodka
Heather P.
Tito’s is an absolute vodka classic! This bottle is a perfect gift. You can drink it straight as a shot, you could use it as a mixer, you can use it to make pretty much any drink you like. I would absolutely recommend Tito’s and would buy it myself. I have been buying Tito‘s for years as well as my friends and family are repeat Tito‘s buyers. Tito’s are affordable and do not have that strong harsh taste when you drink it. Tito‘s is definitely one of the top favorites among multiple people I talk to and I would absolutely recommend it for anyone who likes vodka!
Dara C.
Mount Juliet, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I first found Tito's through a unsolicited website for free offers. Never hearing about the brand, I was interested in trying it. So we went, a few months ago, and purchased a bottle. Usually, I would mix it with something; but, this time I opted for a straight shot. Unbelievably it was smooth, with no after burn or bitter after taste. Definitely one you should at least try! Not to mention, but I will anyway, if you sign up with them (and are of drinking age) they send brand ambassador gifts throughout the year. Double score! [product:tito's-handmade-vodka]
Caren D.
Munster, IN
Titos... a vodka that I have often in my mixed drinks. To be honest, vodka is not my beverage of choice if I am drinking at home (unless I'm hosting a rager...#duh). Most often I will get titos in my mixed drinks while I am out at a bar/restaurant. 1. it is inexpensive, 2. it is a good drink for being inexpensive. It is a crisp, not heavy, not (too) strong vodka (which I enjoy, and I would think most others would too). I do not think I would use this for a shot... (well, I have, but I think it is better used when mixed). It is smooth and like I said crisp, so it works perfectly with some fizz - red bull, pepsi, sprite, la croix! (with some lemon/lime). I would recommend for those who like mixed drinks, and like a lot of vodka in their mixed drinks - because this one is not too powerful.
Lenora W.
Birmingham, AL
As an avid vodka drinker, I really really really love this product. Also, as a bartender, I've found that most other vodka fans really enjoy it as well. I've read a few reviews that expressed somewhat of a difficulty to find this product, but I can assure you that the southern states are overflowing with Titos! If a drink calls for vodka, you can pretty much assume I'm using Titos. Even if I'm drinking it straight up - still Titos. Hands down my favorite vodka - plus its gluten free and made in the good ole US of A.
Kim T.
Cherry Hill
Gluten free and a great taste I’ll only drink Tito’s. Titos and soda with a lime is my go-to. I read up on the history of the company and how Tito makes his vodka. I’m really inspired by Titos fulfillment of the American dream. He’s an inspiring entrepreneur who gives back to his community via Vodka for Dog People. Titos is hand distilled six times making it smooth and tasty. Titos is also made with corn versus the traditional potato- this makes it gluten free. After drinking it, my stomach is never irritated and I don’t wake up with a sugar hangover. Titos company puts American vodka on the market. His price point is fair and competitive with other vodkas on the held while the taste is much better compared to higher end vodkas. His label is simple but effective, giving you a sense of his Texan-American roots. #lovetitosTito's Handmade Vodka
Keyshia C.
New York
This vodka has a very nice sweet corn scent to it! No off-notes or that rubbing alcohol smell you get from a bad or sloppy distillation. It is very smooth, it just glides down the throat, silky, slightly hot at the end - lets you know you are drinking vodka but not the broken glass and rubbing alcohol finish you get from a badly made vodka. Great body to it without having to resort to all the tricks others use. Works well in a martini. I like mine with cranberry juice, a touch of rose lime, and orange juice to bring out the cranberry flavor. Plus it's super cheap for what you are getting. Very clean, smooth and easy to drink. Another plus is being made from corn, it is gluten-free! Well worth recommending!
Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Out of all the economical vodka is on the market, this one mix is very easily with quite a few different things, and surprise me at how well it mixed with sodas, juice, Redbull, etc. I definitely would not buy this on the regular but I would prefer to buy this over some of the long time standing economical choices. Surprised me at how much I was going to like this,And I think that if you are able to drink other liquors with little to no mixers this vodka would be totally fine for you
Teresa F.
Tito's is not only great Vodka, it's a company worth supporting. You can find Tito's at your local Walmart store as well as other outlets and online at their website.. The price is very reasonable. Moreover, the company is community minded, supporting disaster relief efforts, veterans, and animal welfare. The Vodka itself is made from potatoes and gluten-free. I highly recommend Tito's to anyone looking for a quality vodka from a great company.
Juanita D.
I love vodka, but have never tried this. Do you drink it straight or mix it? If you do mix it what's good with it?
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I recently heard about this brand? On a scale of 1-10 is this a popular vodka?
Angie A.
I have never heard of this before. Is this vodka any good?
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Love love love this brand but would love some new drink ideas to mix it up. Any help?
tina s.
windsor, ME
I have worked in the bar industry for awhile all of a sudden this product comes on the market I am just wondering if it's as smooth as people say. also does it leave with a nasty hangover?