Tide HE Turbo Clean Plus Downy April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 156 fluid ounces 81 loads

BY TIDE

Tide HE Turbo Clean Plus Downy April Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent delivers the amazing clean you expect from Tide and is loaded with softening ingredients that add a smooth layer of comfort to the fibers in your fabrics. Cozy up to a fresher, softer clean (1) with added scent pearls that leave behind a long-lasting, comforting scent. It’s specially reformulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6X the cleaning power in half the time (2). Unlike many HE compatible detergents that can slow machines down with over-sudsing, this turbo-charged formula quickly collapses suds and targets tough stains. So you’ll save time without sacrificing results. As part of the Tide Plus Collection, Tide HE Turbo Clean Plus Downy April Fresh Scent gives you the great Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love! (1) vs. Tide Original (2) 1 dose of Tide HE Turbo Clean in quick cycle vs. 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE compatible detergent in normal cycle see more...

Lyndsey S.
Charles Town , WV
I have a family of six and this 156oz bottle last me a long time. I love the smell and it really gets the dirt Out of my children's laundry. I have four boys and they are hard on their pants but tide takes the grass stains right out.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I love this laundry detergent! It gets my clothes clean and smells amazing. I literally get asked what perfume I'm wearing whenever I wash my clothes with this detergent, AND the scent is long lasting. This, paired with Procter & Gamble Professional Downy Fabric Softener is my go to for laundry!
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
This product has just enough fabric softener to give an extra 'clean' scent while leaving the laundry soft to the touch. This product cleans the laundry very well with no left over residue. Will buy again! Great value for the quality! Tide Liquid W/downy Tide Plus Downy - 170 oz. - 88 Loads
April R.
Decatur , GA
This is my absolute favorite laundry detergent. It smells amazing, has my whole apartment smelling amazing, and of course has the effectiveness of Tide products. It's affordable and I buy ALL the time and recommend it to EVERYONE. I'm not just saying this because my name is April. :-)
Prerna G.
San Jose, CA
Leaves clothes clean and smelling good. Also, it's not too harsh on the clothes which is why I like to use it. The clothes don't start to look too old after a couple of washes. So happy and not moving away from this brand here anytime soon! Swear by it!
Elizabeth F.
Saint Louis
We love having the option of the combination of detergent and fabric softener.  It always us o put less product on our clothing and through our washing machine but still gets our clothes clean, soft  and smelling amazing!
Darcy S.
Tide never let's me down, clothes always smell amazing and the detergent does an excellent job cleaning them. The added downy just adds that extra Lil kick to make them feel amazing even if u forget or don't have fabric softener
Trista W.
Love Tide's products. The scents are always amazing. I never have to worry about the smell wearing off and can always depend on my clothes being fresh & clean. The prices are affordable for a hardworking single mother of two. I would definitely recommend tide for any family!
Jessica L.
Bronx, NY
I've loved Tide since I was a young teenage first learning out to wash clothes and I still love it today. It's gotten better as the years have gone by. It cleans wonderful and leaves everything with a wonder scent. It's something I buy whenever I can. Which is most of the time.
Aurora C.
Williamstown
When using this product my clothes always come out clean, smelling good, and SOFT. The only down side is that it doesn't get out tougher stains, but if you have a tough stain and apply something like oxiclean spray beforehand it works amazing!!