BY THEBALM #11 in Highlighter

This honey-hued multi-use product is much more than just a luminizer - it is a highlighter, an eye shadow, and an all-over shimmer in one. However, this creamy feeling highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light leaving skin looking softer and younger - while at the same time adding a subtle glow. Layer it on your lids for luxe-looking lashes, sweep it on your cheeks for a sexy sheen, or use it as an all-over finishing touch before you head out for the day or night. Talc, Oil, and Paraben-free, Mary-Lou Manizer is a lot more than she appears to be! Mary-Lou Manizer.

• Is this pigmented?4 Answers
  • Drugstore dupe for The Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter? theBal...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else get this in their Ipsy for January?4 Answers
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
  • "I have literally been using this for like 6 months and i have barely made a dent in it, a little goes a VERY long way, It's more than worth the money in my opinion, this is a must have in my collection." in 16 reviews
  • "as others has said, a little goes a long way and is the perfect addition to brighten up your face whether you have a face full of make up or your going (mostly) au-naturale." in 15 reviews
  • "It works all over your face as a brow highlighter, in the corner of your eyes, eye shadow, cheek bone highlighter...etc." in 10 reviews
  • "The only thing that someone buying this needs to know is that it is very pigmented and it will last a long time." in 7 reviews
  • "Beautiful in the inner corners as well as the cheekbones and if you're wearing a tank top, a light dusting on the shoulders and collarbone looks really pretty!" in 7 reviews
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I received this highlighter in my monthly Ipsy Glam bag. I was a little disappointed because I already have enough highlighters, and I believe this one is not very distinct in the pigmentation aspect of it. I guess I could just use it as a an eyeshadow or something like that, but I just don’t think I would have any use for it as a highlighter. I would recommend this to someone who has darker skin than I do because I have a fair skin and I just feel like it would not be he right shade for me! Even though it wouldn’t be of any use for me, the product is amazing and high quality. I have used other products from this brand and have always been satisfied with the results!
Heather A.
central
I LOVE this highlighter ! I can only find it at KOHLS ! it is super pigmented and you lightly put the brush in the product and you’re literally glowing ... FOR DAYS !!! Lol! I get compliments on how fresh, clear, and glowy my skin looks! Even if my skin isn’t as clear as they think 😏!! Picture wise , it makes my face look so nice and dewy! I’ve always loved to look dewy, but not to the point where someone thinks I ran a mile and back!! This highlighter is everything !
I really recommend this !! 👍🏻⭐️
marisol l.
Mary Lou minizer by the balm is my favorite high lighter of all time! I have had the pan for over three years and I’m not even half way through it and use it religiously. This highlighter is perfect on all skin tones. My favorite way to apply it is with a fan brush but have applied it with other brushes and it still looks blinding. I have gotten many complements on it and in the inner corner really concentrated it looks really shiny. If you’d looking for a highlighter that will last and look great with all makeup looks you won’t be disappointed with this one. I bought mine online but Kohl’s also sales it.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product is very pretty but this is the first ever makeup product I have broken! I am very very careful with my makeup and never travel with my products and even still this product broke into bits and pieces! I personally like Naked, Tarte, and even other drugstore brand products better than this product. It was a major disappointment.
Keyshia C.
New York
This is the most versatile highlighter ever! The perfect highlighter for every skin tone. The quality is amazing and it has a beautiful glow. I really feel like it gives such a natural glow. The balm has amazing products but their highlighters are some of the best I've ever used. Great pigmentation and sheen. Mary Lou-Manizer is not only one of the prettiest packages I've ever seen, it's also one of the best highlighters I've ever used. The highlighter is the champagne gold sheen with no big glittery chunks that make it ideal for the top of the cheeks, bridge of the nose, cupid's bow and chin. I would suggest using a fan brush to not go over the top with this product. It looks like it's going to last for ages! Gosh, this gives such a perfect glow. It can be simple or really noticeable. Personally, I prefer a simple glow. Not too much and a little goes a long way. Definitely, recommend this highlighter!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I recieved a deluxe sample of this in my January glam bag and I'm already in love with this product! It's super pigmented so a little bit goes a long way. I used it as both an eyeshadow and highlighter, and I'm very impressed with the color payoff. It goes on smoothly, and is very easy to blend. I will definetly be buying the full size once I use up the sample.
Jennifer W.
Fabulous highlighters very pigmented creamy applies to the skin very nicely without highlighting Eddie pigmentation or uneven skin really look smooth. Amazing glow I have use as a face highlighter and I've also use it as eyeshadow which was beautiful. My only complaint is the packaging that I got the Pan actually came out of the compact it looks like the glued either there wasn't enough or I don't know what happened but I still use it and just I'm careful with it and put it in the contact again but
Courtney H.
Kennewick
I got the mini-sized product in my latest ipsy bag, and I am in LOVE. A little goes such a long way, and the color is a shimmery gold, which is so beautiful! The perfect shade to really bring out a "natural" glowy look to your makeup! This product is buildable, so it can go from a natural inner-glow look to a full-glam highlighter depending on how much you apply. Would definitely recommend.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Received this in my Ipsy bag. The Ipsy sample is really cute. The highlight itself gives a light champagne glow. It can be built up, but doesn't seem to go very bright on my skin. It's very pretty, but doesn't really do much for me in terms of highlighting, the glow is really too light. It did seem to work better as a brow highlight, but I may end up giving this to Project Beauty Share anyway.
Jasmin R.
Mary Lou manizer, is one of my favorite highlighters when I do bridal makeup. It has just enough Shimmer to give you that highlight that you're looking for, but it's not so so vibrant that it shows too much of your textured skin or pores. I have very textured skin, and I love this stuff. I feel like the quality of the product actually gives you almost like a glow from within look. It's affordable, and it's just beautiful. I definitely think it's worth 5 star ratings, and definitely worth testing out and trying out for yourself!
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
What are some other products from this Line that you consider worthy of purchasing??
Melanie A.
Ontario
Where is this sold ?
Autumn L.
Millis MA
Where is the best place to buy this?
Alyssa H.
Lebanon, PA
which is better, Cindy lou or Mary lou?
Kristine S.
Should i buy this product?