BY NONE

Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer D.
Telling a story in two voices can be difficult but, just like on their show, Chip and Joanna Gaines do a fantastic job of conveying their story chronicling their first meeting through married life and business and personal ups and downs. It is a quick read and it stays engaging throughout.
Christy S.
I love this book! It’s so easy to read and is written by both chip and Joanna. For a good down to earth read about their story, check it out. You won’t be disappointed. My husband bought it for me for Christmas but I have seen it on sale a few places for relatively cheap!
Ashley F.
I highly recommend this book for fans of Fixer Upper. I absolutely fell IN LOVE with the Gaines family when I watched their show when it was available on Netflix. They are so authentic and talented and their adorable family makes you wish you knew them! They have gained popularity the last few years and just landed their first cover on People Magazine in June 2017. This book takes you back to how these two first met and the hard times they went through before their huge success. The book was written by Chip and Joanna and uses different fonts to indicate which one of them is 'talking' to you. You'll just fall in love with them more after reading their story!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I love Chip and Jo so much! I've been watching Fixer Upper for years and just love the inspiring way they are using their platform for good. And aren't they just the cutest? I so enjoyed reading this book and learning about their story. Wow. They've experienced a lot over the years and it will truly inspire you to take on any challenge with confidence, faith and trust after reading this amazing story! Go buy it now!
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I really love Chip and Joanna s show. I'M so sad that they are going to finish the show. The fixer upper, they fix them house s so nice and cool. I want to read their book.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I am not one to ever read unless I absolutely have to and I have become addicted with this book. I already loved Chip and Joanna from Fixer Upper and have wanted to go visit Magnolia Farms at the Silos in Waco, Tx for awhile. This book is a look in to their real lives and how it all began. I love how open they are and show that even when times are tough you can get through it. They are so motivating and inspiring! I also love that it comes with colored pictures so you get to see a little more about what they are talking about in the book. Definitely worth the money and worth the read!
Victoria O.
Whitestone, NY
I originally bought this book for $27 but then found it on sale in BJ's for $15. Either way this is a great book. This is an easy, enjoyable read even if you don't watch their show, Fixer Upper on HGTV. It is motivating and inspiring to read about their business moves and their personal journey as a family. I would recommend this book.
Sara J.
Hurricane, WV
I loved this book! Reading it was like hearing Chip & JoJo in my head. Occasionally they'll have episodes where they sit and talk and answer fan questions. It was like reading an extended version of that. I'm a huge fan, and I actually learned quite a bit about them from this book. Definitely made me love them even more. I flew through it. Super easy read.
Janie H.
Presto, PA
This book has honestly motivated me so much in my personal and professional life. Seriously, I can't stop telling people to read it. Chip and Joanna tell their story in such a relatable and inspiring way that it makes you want to truly commit to chasing your dreams, no matter how scary change can be. I can't say enough how good this book is - and it's affordable!
Samantha B.
I fell in love with them when I first saw their show on HGTV called fixer upper. They have such a great taste, work so well with each other and love what they do and each other. Their story is amazing and I love their creative ideas, tricks and tips for all things home.
Leah A.