The Macallan Sherry Oak 25 Year Old Single Malt uploaded by TALBI N.The Macallan Sherry Oak 25 Year Old Single Malt uploaded by TALBI N.The Macallan Sherry Oak 25 Year Old Single Malt uploaded by TALBI N.

BY THE MACALLAN #98 in Whiskey

The Macallan Sherry Oak 25 Year Old Single Malt is exclusively matured in selected Sherry oak casks from Jerez, Spain. It is characterised by its rich colour, aroma and flavour with hints of dried fruits, spice and chocolate orange. see more...

Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
OMG bumped into this little guy at our favorite Chinese restaurant. After a couple of trips the owner gave us a glass of whiskey and we have been in love ever since. I have to go down to a specialty liquor store in my neighborhood to buy it. I’m a jack Daniels kind of girl and after sipping a higher quality whiskey I can honestly say there is a difference. This whiskey is smoother, bolder, warmer than all the other ones that I have tried. Major sipper drink!
Meaghan B.
My very favorite drink! I love my drinks served neat or with stones to make it extra chilled. Especially great when it’s fall or winter and cold out! This makes the perfect gift also! Great plain or made into cocktail for a really luxurious experience.
Adam B.
Roseland, NJ
This is a wonderful smelling and tasting bottle of liquor. It is refreshing to drink with just a few cubes of ice or by itself. Great for drinking with friends and family.
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Not a whiskey drinker but this one had a nice Smokey sweet taste that went down good, I’m just not a whiskey person. Pricey, but again I’m not able to appreciate whiskey. It was nice to sip on and that was about it
Giselle C.
I lost my scotch virginity to the Mac 25. This has ruined all other scotches for me because none can compare. I didn't even add water because it didn't need it. You will forever be my first scotch love!
Rachel R.
Oklahoma City, OK
It’s a Christmas tradition to splurge on a bottle for the holidays at home. Start this tradition and you won’t be disappointed. Even better if you can enjoy it in front of the fireplace.
Sandra G.
I had a chance to have a pour of this and it was so smooth. Personally I wouldn’t spend this much on a bottle but i would recommend getting a pour if you ever have the chance
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
Amazing scotch! I had this at a scotch tasting since I can't afford a whole bottle. It is every bit as good as you'd expect. On the nose, it is fruity and fresh despite it's age. The sherry note is well balanced with hints of caramel. On the palate it is nutty with notes of figs and apricot and without cloying sweetness. The finish is spicy with a mild oak note and not very peaty. Definitely worth a try if you're a whiskey enthusiast!
Jessica J.
A few weeks back I had the  pleasure of attending a local event called taste the macallan hosted by macallan. I tasted this sherry and I loved it. I never thought I'd be a sherry drinker, but I am sold.I purchased a bottle at the event and I bring it out when I want to provide my guests with a nice glass of sherry. It's not easy to come by in liquor stores but larger chains like binny's will order it for you.
Emily Z.
Birmingham, AL
The Macallan Sherry Oak 25 Year Old Single Malt is a delicious drink. I tried it at a restaurant as my "dessert" for the first time recently. While the drink is good, it is disappointing that the price point is so high; however, if your wallet can afford this then I definitely recommend trying it.