The Honest Company Honest Lavender Liquid Dish Soap - 16 oz uploaded by Brenny H.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY #86 in Dish Soap

The effective grease and dish cleaning power you expect, in a natural,â ultra-versatile formula. This plant-based powerhouse easily penetrates grease, grime, gunk, and icky-sticky, caked on messes. Ultra-concentrated. Extra sudsy. Downright delightful. Easily penetrates food messes, leaving virtually no streaking, spotting, ore residue. Coconut-based ingredients ensure a bright luster, easy rinsing and delightful shine. Hypoallergic and free from synthetic fragrance, dyes, and worries. Our dish soap works great as a general all-purpose soap, floor cleaner, dog shampoo, car wash, and more! . â . No harsh chemcials (ever!). Natural,â ... see more...

Alexis R.
turlock
I like this product but find myself running out of it a little fast. Love the lavender smell, and how it cleans my dishes, but just find it running it a little quick. Would like a bigger size to come or before repurchase.
Morgan g.
Virginia Bch, VA
this product did a horrible job at cleansing dishes...matter of fact i actually got a letter about a class action lawsuit i am in just from purchasing it. id beware of honest products
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I purchased this on clearance at Target. I thought (should know by now) that because it was a natural safe product that it wouldn't do its job. I was pleasantly surprised! I love how gentle it is on your hands and skin, and the way that it removes grease and the scent! The scent is so relaxing. I love their lavender scents :)
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
This stuff works well and is decently priced so no complaints on that front however....this smells really weird. I may be used to my overpowered less natural dish cleaning soaps but this stuff just messes with my nose. It cleans the dishes so no complaints there but I won't be buying it again because of the scent.
Ashley C.
Athens, AL
Great product. All Honest Co. products are. This is a dishwashing liquid that I feel comfortable using with bottles/bottle parts and breast pump parts. Also, when my 3 year old helps me with the dishes, I don't have to worry about chemicals or other harsh ingredients on her skin.
Sara J.
St Augustine, FL
Love love love this product. If I have my sister over with her baby, I will do the babies clothes with the lavender scent. It's not too strong, and it is very nice. I will repurchase this. Considering I'm almost out of it too. Definitely am going to grab another bottle.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love honest products however, the dish soap wasn't one of my favorites. While it cleans pretty well and cuts through grease, I've noticed it leaves a slight film on some of my dishes. It's fine for plates and cups (ect) but, I'm not a fan of it for pots and pans.
Kris S.
This soap a little goes a long way and cleans up messes just like all other dish soap brands. the scent is also very subtle. It is a bit pricey but cheaper if you get the bundle online.
Ariel G.
I love this stuff! I purchased at Marshall's by my house for a low price just on a whim to try it and ended up loving it. It is gentle on my hands, yet very effective on the dishes, which I was surprised about. I would recommend this brand to others.
Kaila D.
Love the good ingredients in this soap. My skin is usually very sensitive and I have to be careful of certain fragrances in soaps. These don't bother my hands at all. Leaves a lovely fresh lavender smell and gets my dishes clean. Will continue to purchase
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good brand dish soap?