BY DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB #2 in Men's Razors

• This looks expensive.. how much is it?4 Answers
  • Has anyone switched from using the 4X to this one? Curious to kno...3 Answers
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
Dollar shave club is the only type of manual razor I will ever buy again! It is incredibly cheap compared to buying a new razors from the store or drugstore etc. These razors work just as good if not better than anything you could buy at the store! I love that I can get my refill sent to me in the mail when I choose without having to go to the store to buy them every single time.
vero3256 H.
Little Rock, AR
I was very excited to use Dollar Shave Club after reviews I had read about the razors and convenience of the program. Honestly, I was just not impressed with the product. I don't feel that I get a close shave and tend to get razor burn with these. Due to this, I discontinued my Dollar Shave club membership and went back to using my previous razors.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I wasn’t sure what to rate this because I love dollar shave club and the concept of it, plus the razors are amazing but this handle for some reason isn’t that great. It breaks on me all the time and it’s sooo hard to get the razors off. I think they need to improve the handle and once they do no complaints! I do love that the customer service is amazing and they have a handle protection plan which covers broken handles.
Carson M.
I switched from Harry’s to the Dollar Shave Club, and I am so happy I did.

Dollar Shave Club is cheaper with better razors (and you can choose different levels of razors you want)! I like that you can modify if how many months in between to get shipments as well.

Great product, price, and service!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Okay... the dollar shave club is the BEST decision of my life!! I was using Venus razors for over 10 years and I was soooo sick of the cost, and how much I was having to spend on razors!! My fiancé has used the dollar shave club for years, so naturally I stole his razor one day and I’ve been hooked ever since. I recommend it to everyone I know!! The quality is twice as good as the Venus razors and the shave is 20x better. I hope it’s around forever!! Its so affordable, $8 a month.. what!! I was spending $15 or more on one Venus razor. I love this mailing club as much as my Sephora play box.
Haley N.
I recently decided it was ridiculous to pay almost $30 at a drugstore for four razor heads. I had heard about Dollar Shave Club and thought I'd give it a try. I am so glad I did. Everything is great quality for a great price! It's even better that it's delivered to your doorstep.
Kammy S.
Bedford, IN
For a person with sensitive skin it’s hard finding a razor that doesn’t leave razor burn on my legs. After signing up for the executive razor all my worries went away. For just a few dollars a month I get five sharp blades that leave me and my husbands skin feeling great
keyshla r.
Syracuse, NY
I just subscribe to this and I really love it ! I’ve always had problems with shaving because it always irritates my skin; but the blades on this razor are AMAZING ! I love it, it leaves your skin soft and it doesn’t make a lot of cuts if you shave carefully
sam f.
Provo, UT
My husband has very sensitive skin, particularly on his face. He’s very easily gets ingrown hairs and red razor bumps. As a final resort we decided to try using the Executive Blade from DollarShaveClub. Since using this blade he hasn’t suffered from any of the problems he had before! The real game changer is combining using this razor and using DSC’s shave butter before shaving! It has made a night and day difference for his shaving, and he shaves at least once weekly so it’s a big deal! Dollar Shave Club
Anna Hazel M.
Tallahassee
I LOVE this product! The razors are extremely high quality and you can customize how often you get them. The first handle is even free! You can skip months if you want and the price is absolutely stellar. I spend so so much less money on razors now. I can afford to get the fancy 5 blade razors and change them out whenever necessary. I used to go way too long without changing my blades because I didn't want to drop so much money on new ones but now, it's not an issue at all. I love dollar shave club!
Leila K.
Little Rock, AR
Does anyone use this razor regularly and have any feedback?
PEDRO K.
ATLANTA, GA
This looks expensive.. how much is it?
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
What mainstream razor would this be comparable to?
Ashley S.
Has anyone switched from using the 4X to this one? Curious to know if it is that big of a difference.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Never heard of this brand, is it a good razor?