BY THE BODY SHOP #32 in Toners & Astringents

The Seaweed Oil-Balancing Toner is an alcohol-free, refreshing and purifying toner. It instantly refreshes the skin, removing traces of makeup and cleanser and controls excess oil. Leaves skin feeling fresh and purified with shine-free looking skin.

• Oil-controlling toner with mineral rich seaweed
  • Perfect for combination/oily skin
  • Removes traces of cleanser, makeup, and impurities
  • Purifies, refreshes & mattifies

• Does this toner dry out your skin?1 Answers
Buy on The Bod...*
paige C.
Philadelphia, PA
Effective toner and not too expensive ($5-8 depending on the size). I did see on the body shop website that they recommend to use 1-2 times a day, however I found that using it daily dried up my face. It’s a great toner, but I would be careful with over use and finding the right amount of application for you (3 times a week for me).
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
The feel of this toner is super cooling so I only use it in the summer. I like that it's alcohol free and not drying like most toners. I bought it from the Body Shop during a promotion, butI think their prices are fair and I would purchase this product again.
Angie A.
This toner definitely made my face more clear it got rid of my dark visible acne scars and it also make my face dry because I used to struggle with oily face too. I recommend this product for someone who has acne and acne scars it really makes your face look bright.
Melissa M.
Anaheim, CA
Omg!!!! The best product EVER!!! i normally use this after i clean my face, and this just gives me the glow i need. It’s great for sensitive skin. It keeps me refreshed even with a full mask on lol.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jennifer E.
Hackensack, NJ
I love this toner. It is cheap, effective and has a nice scent. It leaves my skin smooth and ready for the rest of my skin care for the night. It's affordable and easy to use. The price is user-friendly. So that's a good thing. My only complaint is that if you use too much, it can be soapy on the skin. Other than that, I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family
Cierra G.
Cuba
This worked pretty well for controlling the oil on my face. It didn’t dry my face out too, which is a plus because sometimes products meant to control oil can be very drying. I definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin.
Alicia C.
I use most produvts hoping to get the good things that they say that thdy are going to do. Unfortunately i dont ever really notice if theyve worked or not. I dont see any noticeable difference
Amanda K.
Billerica
I've used this toner for several years, but I think my skin might be becoming too dry and sensitive for it now.  It does clean every last bit of residue out of your skin and it smells great, although a bit strong.  The last bottle I purchased was prior to the package redesign so I'm not sure if they may have also tweaked the formula.
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
I don’t use it as an aid to help with my oils because it doesn’t help me with that lol but it is refreshing & I use it when I’ve worn a full face of makeup so I feel extra clean after
Sophie D.
Hobart
Is this too harsh to use on skin every day? I would love to try this!!
Hey, I just started using the toner to reduce pores on my cheeks near nose area. However, it stings a little. Is that normal for a toner?
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
What does this smell like?
Amanda L.
How does this compare to the tea tree toner in terms of mattifying and controlling oily skin?
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
I have combo but sensitive skin? Is this overly drying? What is the biggest change you noticed in your skin?