BY TECATE #46 in Beer

An authentic full-bodied lager with a grainy, crisp malt flavor and a pleasant aftertaste – the way a Mexican cerveza should be.

Ingredients: Water, malted barley, corn and hops

• How good are is this ,what you guys rate it?1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this beer? I do not recall seeing this brand in...3 Answers
  • HOw good are these beers? I wanna try new beers biut first I wann...3 Answers
Tecate Original
  • "There is no recommended lime addition which makes it more convenient than corona but still not the best flavor. " in 1 review
Jessie S.
Paris
Tecate was one of the first beers I had ever tired and it has always been one of my favorites. Its very hard to find in the small town i live in now but when I go to one of the larger cities I always look for it and buy a few. Still the same great taste, with the smooth flavor that goes down so easily, and no awful after taste.
Angela N.
Alrighty! Now we’re talking beer! If you haven’t tried this beer before you are missing out. You need to stop what you are doing this exact moment and go search for a 12 pack of Tecate, NOT Tecate Light either. Just plain ole Tecate! In my opinion, Tecate cans are better. I don’t know why but they are. Don’t stop until you find yourself some and crack that puppy open, make sure it’s a COLD one, and chug that first one. Ok.. now open the second one and tell me that’s not one smooth arse beer!!! Yeah it is right?!!!!! It goes great with EVERYTHING!!! Or by itself.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great beer, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many beer and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget to have it cold, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Carrie L.
st Louis
Review for: Bottles 6 Bottle more...
I go to Mexico often and the choices for beer are limited. I pick this beer because of the bottle color as clear or green beers tend to be skunky as they get too much light. Somehow this beer tastes great in Mexico on a beach but not as good at home.
Priscilla S.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Tecate is something that is quite popular in Mexico. At least in my hometown. As well as Tecate light. Not a fan of the taste but it appears to be everyone’s go to beverage perhaps for the availability? Not something I purchase at home.
Kat V.
Me and my husband can kick these back on taco night. They have flavor and soul and they make the perfect drink and pair well with most Spanish food. Pick up some of these and a package of chips and queso and you will have a great night!
Noelia M.
saint petersburg
Review for: Bottles 6 Bottle more...
I only like tecate in the bottle not a fan of can. Taste good it’s a little disappointing when I Tried tecate in a can it had that can taste. It doesn’t have that nasty strong cringe taste when you drink it. Tecate Original
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Did someone say "Micheladas" ?
For some reason I am not so strong on beer. I love cocktail, however I only get my micheladas with Tecate. I don't like it any other way.
Everyone should try it and you will be hooked!! **please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the beer we always have around . It is a great taste at a low cost . I started drinking this after tasting it at my grandparents house . One of my favorite things about this beer is you can find it anywhere. If you check some of your Pharmacy ads they have coupons on this . I know our local CVS does on the regular.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
I am not the biggest fan of Tecate, but it is ok if there are no other import options. I prefer imports to domestics so Tecate is up on my list as a last option. It is decent for Micheladas, but it isn’t my most recommended.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Is this beer any good?
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Where can you buy this beer? I do not recall seeing this brand in Ohio.
Valeria A.
HOw good are these beers? I wanna try new beers biut first I wanna now what the people who have tried them thinks about them
Kylee G.
What makes these good?
Cchiina L.
ceres
How good are is this ,what you guys rate it?