BY TARTE #89 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Kaleidoscopic, unicorn-inspired eyeshadow palette with 10 luminous shadows & a strobing eye & cheek highlighter to bring your fairytale dreams to life

• Myth (matte nude)
  • Magic (bronze)
  • Wings (copper)
  • Marvel (metallic sage)
  • Trance (taupe slate)
  • Fairy (metallic lavender)
  • Mystic (blue pearl)
  • Dream (turquoise)
  • Crystal (iridescent champagne)
  • Pixie (golden pink)
  • Believe (pearl highlight)

Myth Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, methicone, phenoxyethanol, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Magic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wings Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium aluminum borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, zinc stearate, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, disodium stearoyl glutamate, kaolin, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, talc, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Marvel Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, glyceryl behenate, stearyl dimethicone, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, octadecene, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Trance Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, mica, calcium aluminum borosilicate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, talc, octadecene, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Ingredients: Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, silica, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), copper powder (CI 77400), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide ( CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Mystic Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, silica, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, aluminum powder (CI 77000), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), bronze powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Dream Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, calcium sodium borosilicate, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, talc, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), bronze powder (CI 77400), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), aluminum powder (CI 77000).

Crystal Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, talc, stearyl dimethicone, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, stearic acid, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), aluminum powder (CI 77000), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Pixie Ingredients: Mica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, oryza sativa (rice) extract, stearyl dimethicone, talc, glyceryl behenate, octadecene, zinc stearate, aluminum dimyristate, caprylyl glycol, disodium stearoyl glutamate, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, hexylene glycol, lauroyl lysine, phenoxyethanol, poloxamer 338, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

Believe Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanillin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

• Oh my gosh the newest tarte release! !! Whose ordered it already? ?2 Answers
  • Do you like this product 3 Answers
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
This palette is definitely not an everyday palette for me however, I think it is really unique.  The texture of the metallic shades feels almost like they are wet to the touch.  I would suggest applying them with your fingers, when it's done with the brush it definitely does not come out as pigmented.  Also it may seem dumb but I really love the matte shade Myth in this palette, it is a really nice neutral brown transition and I sometimes use that combined with shadows that aren't even in this palette.  Honestly, I have never used the middle shade as a cheek highlighter because it's kind of duo chrome ish and looks like it has a reddish shift but I do use it as an inner corner or brow bone highlight and I have enjoyed it for that.
Mina S.
Frisco, TX
I really love this eyeshadow palette, especially because of the highlighter. The colors are extremely shimmery, so I do not recommend this to people who are going for a natural look. However, I find that the colors are excellent for special events and holidays. The eyeshadow texture is great and not too powdery. My favorite part is the highlighter because I really like how strong it is. The highlighter as well as the eyeshadow lasts long and stays on without flaking. The packaging is easy like a normal palette, but sometimes I struggle to open it (but that may just be me). Overall, this is a great product!
Kaitlyn C.
DICKINSON, ND
If you want a high shine look with neutrals and some color, this is for you! It's such a great supplementary pallet and the packaging is sturdy and GORGEOUS. These last on my eyes so well throughout the day and I haven't had any issues with glitter falling on my face!! It doesn't matter to me that it only has one matte shade, I have plenty to use with it. I do not like the highlighter for highlight, but it's okay for all over the lid. It's a nice duochrome shade. I would recommend this to just about anyone who loves shine and pops of color!
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
The packaging of this palette is super cute, I was really excited to add some glitter shadows to my makeup collection. Note if you're thinking about buying this there is only one matte shade in the palette so you can't really create a look with this palette alone - to me this is fine because I got it knowing this and I already had plenty of mattes to use with it. That being said these are really nice glittery shadows, they feel smooth and creamy and they apply pretty well. There is fallout but I feel like that is to be expected with such glittery eyeshadows. They are a bit on the sheer side but the color does build up especially if you apply them wet (I usually just spray the brush a bit with some fix +) or if you apply them with your finger. I really like to layer them over shadows to give some extra sparkle. I also really enjoy the highlighter in the middle it's very pretty on pale skin and shines blues and purples. I always forget to use the highlighter though because it's inside an eyeshadow palette and I don't use this palette often just because I don't always want something so glittery.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
The formula for the shadows on this palette are amazing. Tarte has a knack for minimizing fallout, especially with shimmery shades. I was hesitant about using this palette, but changed my mind once I saw how minimal the fallout was. I find that they also blend well, maybe not as creamy as something like the  Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette but a lot better than the  tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette for sure. The shades in this palette are not chalky, so that's a really great boost.
I knocked one star off because of the color selection. I do think that just one matte is kind of inconvenient if you want to have a versatile palette. Tarte marketed this as a palette that you could use to do your whole eye look. I don't think that's very realistic for most people. Many of my friends who own this or use it often have to dip into another palette for some matte shades. It's not the end of the world, but I think it's one drawback to consider.
Amanda C.
I purchased this product right when it came out. I mainly bought it for the brown Shades as I thought they were absolutely gorgeous. I don't find myself reaching for this palette every single day, but on nights where I want a pop of color it surely does the trick. They are very metallic Shades and they are highly pigmented. The middle highlighter is the absolute bomb. I find myself wearing that highlighter on nights out with friends as the beautiful colors pick up even in dim lighting
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Love. Love. Love. This was my first Tarte pallet. There is literally a color for everything you wear. You can dress it up or down for a more dramatic or natural look. Smells like vanilla which is amazing. Very pigmented with some shimmer. Long lasting. I got mine for 30% off but even full price is a good deal just because this pallet lasts for so long.
Tiffany A.
This palette is so pretty! It's so shiny and the packaging is just so much fun. I normally am not huge on shimmer palettes but I just had to get this one. The shades are perfect for adding a little somethin', somethin' to an otherwise natural look. I only use my fingers to apply these shadows so I can get the full pigmentation because it's not as vibrant when you use a brush. It also smells like vanilla!
I recommend this palette to anyone looking to add a little fun to their looks.
Abbey T.
Sycamore
I picked this up on new year's during their big online sale and don't regret the purchase AT ALL. This palette is dreamy and fun! Not for everyday use, unless you're a shimmer-queen, but I reach for it more than I thought. I definitely recommend applying the shimmery shades with your fingertip, as brushes just don't pick it up well. When applied with a finger it's like NIGHT AND DAY different - almost creamy and gilded. SO AWESOME!
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
I absolutely love this product!!! I wore this at my brothers wedding and I got so many compliments. It’s a perfect way to add shimmer and color in your collection. I normally do not wear colors like blues and purples but, this pallet made me play around and get out of my comfort box. I got it at Sephora but, do not know if it is still available. If it is grab it up!!! You will not regret it!!
Ashley F.
Do you use your finger or a eye shadow brush to apply to your lid? Is the eye shadow good quality? Is it really powder-y like it requires a lot to stay on or have pigment?
Rebecca B.
ashland, PA
I am so in love with this palette but it looks small and thus doesnt seem like it's worth the $40. Should I do it? Is it worth it?
Alecia K.
Is this worth it?
Haley B.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Is this worth the buy? Is there a lot of fall out? Is it pigmented? Buttery feeling??
Sofala C.
Leura
Can you make a full eyeshadow look with this