BY TARTE #45 in Mascara

A cult classic for over a decade, this bestselling, vegan mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes, and conditions lashes. This nourishing mascara curls and separates every lash with a 360- magniLASH wand for a naturally defined and voluminous look. The mascara's blend of good-for-you ingredients like rice bran, olive esters, and provitamin B5 soften and condition lashes with each stroke. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product delivers up to a 330 percent increase in lash volume. It is vegan, ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested, and is safe for contact lens wearers. see more...

• Is the tarte mascara better than the L'Oréal telescopic mascara?1 Answers
Malia R.
For more than a decade, it is the best selling vegan mask, which lengthens, curls, gives volume and moisturizes lashes, they associate it with a push-up bra for eyelashes (LOL).It has a brush with a lot of small bristles (very thick), contains provitamin B5, rice bran and olive esters that soften and nourish the lashes with each pass.Provides + 330% volume on the lashes, is dermatologically tested and is safe for people with contact lenses.By using it if I could confirm the presumed increase, lengthens the lashes without a doubt, has durability despite not being waterproof and is easy to remove.
Lindsey B.
Hamburg, PA
Favorite mascara of all time. It doesn’t clump up and it goes on smooth. I purchased this from Ulta and I couldn’t be more happy to spend 23 dollars on mascara. It really makes my eyelashes look thick and long!
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I love this mascara! The wand is everything I love in a mascara. For me personally, if the wand is too thick I feel like it gets on the eyelids easier and on your undereye. This mascara is volumizing, lengthening and doesn't clump. I think this is a great purchase and it's less than $30!
Meaghan E.
Pembroke, VA
i got the sample of this in an ipsy bag and immediately fell in love! purchased the limited edition packaging a week ago from Ulta and i LOVE it still! i usually refuse to purchase high end mascara but this product is worth it! will definitely repurchase!
Rocio R.
Phoenix, AZ
This did not work for me at all. It just made my lashes stick together no volume. The reason I got it because it was on sale. I would not buy again. First time and last time buyer. Maybe it will work for someone else but it just didn’t work for me.
Sarena S.
Pensacola , FL
I love this mascara. I received a sample in my November ipsy bag and this is one sample I would buy the full product. It catches every lash and brings them out. It’s priced $20 at Sephora but Ulta is running a sale right now for $10 today only
Beth S.
Tucson , AZ
I got this because Ulta was having a sale that all tarte mascara was 10 dollars. It’s just OK I really don’t like the brush and nothing special about the mascara itself. The packaging is cute but wouldn’t buy for the full price.
Heather B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
I have very sensitive eyes, this is the only mascara that doesn’t cause that annoying itch! It lengthens well. It’s also not clumpy when it goes on. Definitely recommend this to people with sensitive eyes or with allergies. The natural ingredients are a plus as well!
Minjee J.
San Antonio , TX
Oh yes!! It seriously is magic. It doesn’t clump or dry out fast. I love the packaging too. Isn’t it super cute and presentable. It lifts my lashes and give me a dramatic look. I’ve bought an multiple tubes because I love it.
Raelin W.
Duluth, MN
A great every day mascara. It does not flake and lasted well throughout the day. It is very easy to apply and to remove at the end of the day. I have blue eyes and think the dark black looks very nice. I would buy this again.
Makeupglam3 F.
Is the tarte mascara better than the L'Oréal telescopic mascara?