Target.com uploaded by Erika E.

BY TARGET #2 in Online Retailers

Kim W.
Austin, TX
Like many moms my age, I LOVE Target! The children's clothes that they carry are the cutest, and I am a SUCKER for their home decor, home goods, and -- of course -- the seasonal items like holiday products. I do ALL of my Christmas shopping (decor, wrapping paper, embellishments, Christmas cards, etc) at Target. LOVE it. That being said, their website is not my favorite, although it is relatively easy to navigate and use. The one thing that I find that knocks a star off in my review is that the website shows ALL products in a category, even if it's something that they haven't sold/carried in months. Not sure if this is a website glitch, or if it's intentional. Everyone's tastes & preferences will be different on this, I'm sure, but I would personally prefer to only see current products available to me to purchase in-store or online. Other than that, no complaints! (Target 4 Lyfe) :D
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I did some last minute shopping on target before Christmas because they were running some specials. 25 off 100 spent on toys and free holiday shipping.
I spent hours and I'm not exaggerating picking the perfect gifts that fell into the requirements of the toys and shipping selections. I finally placed my order carefully checking that everything was checked for holiday shipping.
After I got my confirmation I noticed some of my items we're set to arrive after Christmas. I immediately got on with a support person on live chat and he said my items we're shipped as standard... He didn't offer to change it or explain how it got changed or fix the problem at all.
I don't think I'll be doing anymore shopping online with target. I still love the store though.
Gypsy N.
Chino hills, CA
Not the most user friendly site.  I definitely see room for improvement when I shop on this site. But the online discounts definitely make up for it.  The same chair I saw in store was not on sale in any way, but online it was.  Those sales, depending on the items(s), can save me $50.  Definitely worth checking online first if you are looking to make a big buy.  Plus if you have a red card, you're getting an extra percentage off and free shipping.  That's hard to beat.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Target is my favorite among the big box stores. I prefer their branding and image. I like Target.com under normal circumstances (but not when they’re doing a big designer collaboration, which always overloads the site). Their shipping/logistics could be better — once, although I entered the correct address as my order confirmation showed, they readdressed the package to go to the wrong place! But that was just one time. Overall, Target.com is fine.
Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
Omg Target is one of my favorite places ever, I legit think I’m here about 4/5 times a week. Everything I need in one convenient location. I get most of my holiday supplies and gift wrap from target. They have good sales and I’m always checking out their clothing section which ( just gets better even with their new plus size options—- thank you very much). And of course with a ton of nephews to buy for it’s great for me to stop in and get everything they need for all ages!
Myra H.
I enjoy the Target website. For the most part, I have a simple time ordering products and having them delivered in a few days so that I don't have to make the drive to a different city to enjoy shop Target. I have had a few instances where items weren't available to ship and was sent the wrong package once, but have had a mostly positive experience overall. The free shipping for red card users and extra 5% off is also greatly appreciated!
Gretchen K.
It's a hit or miss with Target.com – one of my earliest orders was a Baby Shower themed gift card and shampoo for a new mother and both items went missing in shipping. I contacted Customer Service and they offered to reship the shampoo and a new gift card. Unfortunately, they went with a generic design versus the cute It's a Boy design.

Another order went smoother but it took a long time for tracking to be updated.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I've only really shopped target online for in-store pickup. I'm an instant gratification gal and this is typically the fastest way to get something from target that isn't stocked already. The online process is fairly straightforward and you can choose to filter by products that will ship to store if you want. Picking up is easy, you just need an ID. Shipping to store is free and you can return there too. It makes my little budgeting heart flutter
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
I️ don’t like Target.com as much as I️ like going to the store, but the good thing about it is free shipping with a Red Card! A Red Card is NOT a credit card. It’s a Target Debit and it’s free- there are no fees or anything. It only works at target and every time you spend it, you save 5% off of your purchase. FREE MONEY people- and when you use it online- FREE SHIPPING! Who doesn’t love Free?!
The Target website is easy to navigate and all the product had marvelous descriptions.  The only drawback it that I could not touch the fabric or smell the candles.  I also think I saved money because I did not need to walk down each aisle to find what I went there for!
Lexi W.
Do you do any Christmas shopping here?