BY TARGET #1 in Department Stores

• Target or Wal-mart?161 Answers
  • Who else loves target <3 as much as i do?(: like if you doo !!...191 Answers
  • I literally think Target sprays something on you when you walk in...2 Answers
Target
  • "They have great prices and friendly service and a wide variety or products so that I can always find what I am looking for." in 848 reviews
  • "Definitely my store for everything from toilet paper, to skin care products, to home decor, and of course gifts for the little one's in my life." in 793 reviews
  • "There is always something I forget that I can quick run into Target to grab at great prices (especially with coupons + the Cartwheel app + my RedCard = SCORE!!)" in 704 reviews
  • "This has to be one of my all time favorite stores, It has everything, its conveniently priced, and it always has what im looking for!" in 623 reviews
  • "It's one of my guilty pleasures to find great deals here, the easiest being when they have an in store sale, plus a store coupon, cartwheel coupon, and manufacturers coupon all at once!" in 600 reviews
Suzette G.
If I need to stock up on groceries, I go here.  If I need to find the latest, best priced children's clothes, I go to here.  You get it. The customer service is amazing; if you're seeking friendly associates, an always clean store, a vast array of products from many different brands, competitive pricing, free coupons, reusable bag discounts, and food sampling in store, this is the place for you.  Going back to the actual store, every section of this store is amazing, and I shop in every section.  The women's/men's clothes are absolutely gorgeous; they have dressy clothing for work, fashion friendly, and comfortable as well.  Great selection of workout gear as well.  I really like their clothing brand but there are plenty of others as well; their Cat and Jack toddler brand is by far my favorite for my four year old.  They have well priced pants all the time and typically a sale on them through the app, and their shirts are inexpensive and adorable.  They also have excellent quality sweaters and jackets; they have an excellent selection of toys, electronics, car products, home items and a lot of my home products are from there, and of course grocery.  Many times shopping at other stores I was iffy on whether the home goods department had great quality; I've purchased candles, pillows, sheets, etc from here and the quality is always there.  I've furnished one of my restrooms with their products and they are still going strong a year later; I really like the children's bedroom products they come out with too, very cute and excellent quality.  The grocery department is always fully stocked, and they have many different brands to choose from; many times they have food purchase coupons or gift cards just for buying the groceries you were already intending too, which is awesome!  My favorite part of this store is definitely the toiletries section.  I've noticed they've come out with so many new brands and many brands that are more earth friendly/cruelty free (I made the switch last year and it's been a struggle to find products.)  The cosmetics department is also large and has many lines that are more earth friendly/cruelty free.  I love everything about Target; I'm a client for life and typically choose to shop here most frequently compared to other stores, unless they are out of something or don't carry it (which is rare.)  5 out of 5 across the board!  I am in no way a Target affiliate or a Target employee, I am just a loyal client!
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Honestly, I’m not going to lie here, I LOVE Target. I go here for everything and anything.. and plenty of things that I don’t need, unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♀️.

However, anytime I am in these stores, I feel like I am under constant watch by the employees and nobody wants to feel like they are a criminal when they go into a store and are simply price matching online. Maybe that is just to be said about the Targets around here, but for that reason, I do prefer shopping their stores online.

Their employees and generally nice and helpful if you need to find something or can point you in the direction you need to be in.

The cleanliness of the store is always superb, they’re always nice, clean and organized.

As far as the prices go and compare to others - they sometimes offer promotions such as $5 giftcards when you purchase 3 of some item, or something along those lines, which is nice. I definitely think that you can find cheaper deals at other department stores, though.

I would love Target and I do, aside from feeling like I’m being watched when I’m in there constantly.
Alexis D.
Rolla, ND
Not going to lie, I LOVE target. Wouldn't be my first choice for groceries, since some of their items are pretty spendy, unless you use cartwheel AND have the redcard, then you can get pretty amazing deals on that as well. I used to shop for almost everything here from clothes to beauty products to household products. Now that we have moved 2+ hours away, amazon has become my outlet of choice. I registered here for my wedding a few years back, and now have our baby registry here. I had a few issues with items getting lost off my wedding registry, or my whole registry getting deleted and had to start over. But our baby registry has been good, other than I am constantly having to replace products I had registered for with similar items because said item was being discontinued. Who knew they went through items that fast?! I do love their shipping, I can order something and have it in a few days. I do still get a lot of home decor, household items, and clothing items here, just always isn't my first choice anymore!
Sierra S.
Manhattan
I could live at Target given the opportunity. I love this place. I go here for everything, from groceries to clothes, and often buy things I don't need! I think people often associate Target with being expensive, but it's honestly not. They have a few items that are more expensive, however I find most of it is on par with Walmart but better quality. They also have their own store brand that's cheap but good quality.

If you're into fashion, Target has the best inexpensive clothes. There's always a wide variety at my local Target to choose from, and what you can't find there you can order online. And they're stylish! What more could a girl want? This is also where I go to buy my makeup, as they have  the largest variety of all the other stores around me.

For the customer service side of Target, I am in love with their customer service. I can always find someone who is knowledgeable and helpful.

Lisa R.
Columbus
Ah, Le Targét!!! Lol. Target many years; 2 of our sons worked for during high school. I’m glad they incorporated the cartwheel program into just the Target app-much easier. I just wish the ENTIRE coupon-cartwheel-paying-with-RedCard process was SIMPLER. I’m not sure if it’s an associate education lapse, or what, but every.single.time I shop there (at least monthly), a coupon/code, gift card, or other discount gets totally missed & the associate always just says, “sorry about that” & shrugs it off saying “next time”. Soooo IRRITATING. That issue aside, I really feel that Target has stepped up their game with better brand/designer collabs and remodeling many local stores...I like that it’s classing up I guess; much better. Now, if we can keep prices down ... ^_*
Cartwheel by Target
Target.com
Carii M.
Target is definitely my go to store it pretty much has everything you might need although the customer service could be improved every time I enter a target and I need to find a sale associate I could never find one. And when I do find one they are always talking to each other having personal side conversations instead of attending to the customer. And my experience at the customer service desk that deals with returns and exchanges and price match don't really know what they're doing at times. Another thing I've noticed is that the price that are labeled are not the actual price that the item is because I would always have to scan the items to make sure that the price was correct. I like to buy my drugstore essentials at target because they do have better prices for certain items.
Kristen R.
Target is one of my all time favorite stores! The environment is much cleaner and more organized than other stores. I can get just about anything I need in one trip when I to Target, so it's really convenient. Target carries great products by high quality brands. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Customer service always takes care of problems. If I need to return or exchange, it is quick and easy and they never give me a hard time. The Cartwheel app makes it easy to save money at Target without having to carry around paper coupons. There are so many reasons why Target is one of the best stores that will meet all of your shopping needs! This is one store that my boyfriend and I really look forward to shopping at, and it makes grocery shopping, etc. actually enjoyable!
Kiley Y.
I am a Stay-At-Home mom to a 4 & 5 y/o. I love shopping at Target because I can get groceries, a new top for my daughter & a toy for my son. I can find everything on my list and then some. I love the cartwheel app that helps me save on all the things I need. The Red Card is the bomb.com!! Buy everything on your list, use the card and get 5% of your entire purchase. Plus if you order from Target.com you always get free shipping. When I use my Red card returns are a piece of cake because I don’t need my receipt. My only complaint about Target is that the newer stores are eliminating the cafes for Starbucks. My shopping experiences are always better if my kids are happy. Popcorn and Icees make them happy. We can’t get those at Starbucks!!
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I love target but recently when I went xmas shopping I was disappointed in their false advertising for sales. They had a sign over the hats and mittens that said 40% off, so I took a hat and scarf I was interested in and brought it to the price scanner to see what the new sale price would be. When I scanned both items the price didn't change. I asked a store clerk for assistance and she scanned it on her phone to check the price. No change. Basically the sign that claimed these items were on sale 40% off were not on sale. It was very misleading and I knew I could get better quality products with name brands for the same price or cheaper at tj maxx or marshalls. Just be careful of targets misleading "sales".
Jessica C.
We all feel the same way about Target. It is the best. I love perusing the aisles, or online. Their clothes have always been great, but with "A New Day" - I think they are getting even better! Some of the really trendy items are SO affordable. I find myself with so many pairs of Pajamas, Work out Gear, and Shoes from Target. They always get me. Then you move on to everything else you could possibly need. Electronics, Groceries, Cleaning Supplies. Their home decor section is also AMAZING! All of my bedding is from Target. My bathroom mats and shower curtain? Target. My cute arm chair in the living room? TARGET. I cannot say enough good things. Target is the best.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MAKEUP BRAND THAT THEY SELL AT Target?
Alexis S.
Paso Robles, CA
Who else loves target <3 as much as i do?(: like if you doo !!!! :) <3<3<3<3
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH
Does anyone else go into Target for one thing and end up being in there for over an hour and have to buy everything??
Taylor S.
Atkinson, NH
Target or Wal-mart?
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Does everyone know about the Cartwheel app? This is Target's app to help you save soo much money on select items. You get the stores discount and can apply a manufacturers coupon on top it! Great savings!