BY SWEE-TOUCH-NEE #1 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ Sauce - 18 oz, 3 pk. Whatever your taste, whatever you're craving, Sweet Baby Ray's award-winning BBQ sauce makes it taste better. Sweet Baby Ray's describes the taste as thick and sweet with a kick. Its customers say it's the best darn sauce they've ever had. But don't take their word for it, pop a cap for yourself and pour it on thick. With six mouthwatering flavors, there's plenty to go around. see more...

Kristen C.
Let me start by saying I am a HUGE fan of barbecue sauce. I put it on tons of stuff and it's one of my favorite dipping sauces for chicken, fries, etc. And I absolutely love trying new kinds. But there's a few brands that I love so much that I keep coming back to them. Sweet Baby Ray's is certainly one of those brands! It's sweet, but not too sweet, has a hint of spice but it's not even remotely hot, it's fantastic cooked onto meats, but it's also the perfect consistency for dipping. It's just an overall fantastic sauce!
Haley H.
This is a Southern essential. Being raised near Memphis has made me a bit of a BBQ snob, but I've never been a big sauce fan. Sweet Baby Ray's is the only sauce I put on pulled pork sandwiches, grilled chicken, and pork chops. It has a smokey flavor that makes any meat taste straight off of the grill or smoker. Great way to spice up any meat!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This isn't my favorite BBQ sauce but it is good. It has a great blend of spices.
It's a great value and it can often be found on sale. I use it on chicken mostly. I will probably buy again soon since it is really liked by all my family.
Danielle S.
Dudley, MA
This is my family & I’s favorite barbecue sauce. We use it every time we need something marinated, as it is truly delicious. It is my favorite on pork ribs. It is truly excellent, and affordable. I will continue to recommend and use it in the future.
Alicia M.
Fulton
Soooooooooooooooo yummmmmy! I love this BBQ sauce on my chicken. Never had it on ribs, but can't wait to try. My aunt uses it on her pulled pork.. she just pops the pork in her Crock-Pot then puts a whole bottle of BBQ sauce in there.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Sweet Baby Ray's is a staple in every southern home.  We use it frequently in our house on chicken and pork.  This is by far the best barbecue sauce out there.  The price is very reasonable and the flavors are sweet and tangy with a small kick.  Love it!
Junasia L.
Best BBQ brand there is! I've tried several BBQ sauces and this one is hands down the best one i have gotten!!  And if u read the ingredients compared to all the other products you will see that this BBQ sauce is one of the most healthy ones there is and i will totally buy again.
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
Best BBQ sauce there is!! We buy this sauce by the bulk for how much we like this usually we buy it at Sams Club in the big gallon size containers it’s for a very good price and even the little bottles are set at a good price
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
My favorite BBQ Sauce. My family over in Italy don't get this in their country so we're always bringing a few bottles with us for them when we go see them. We use this for so many recipes from chicken to pork to steak.
Donia Richard S.
The best BBQ sauce, hands down.  I grew up in Texas and have spent 2 decades in the Carolina and travel quite a bit so I have tasted Bar B Q in many places.  Sweet Baby Rays wins the blue ribbon for taste in my books!  I have only ever bought it in Maryland, where I currently live.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
What's your favorite recipe using this?
alana p.
I have been using another brand to barbecue. Is this a good one? Heard great reviews about it dealing with aroma and taste. Has anyone ever used this brand? It comes highly recommended from my peers.
Kendra M.
Owosso, MI
Is this really strong or mild?
Vaishu S.
I have nv tried this can someone pls tell me how does this taste like i have tried other brand
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
What are your favorite recipes you use this in?