BY SUNDAY RILEY

A hydrating cleansing balm that removes makeup even stubborn eye makeup and impurities with sugar-based cleansers as soothing essential oils calm irritation. Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm is a luxurious balm-to-milk, soft blue cleansing balm that effortlessly removes makeup and impurities. Using gentle, clean-rinsing, sugar-based cleansers, it moisturizes with cocoa butter and mimosa flower wax while soothing with deep-blue, azulene-rich, essential oils of blue tansy and German chamomile. Vanilla and sweet orange essential oils help to relax the mind for a tranquil, spa-like experience. It rinses clean effortlessly while thoroughly removing makeup and gently purifying the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without fragrance and gluten. see more...

• Sunday Riley products don't smell too good, is this product scent...1 Answers
  • Does this get your makeup off completely? I love Sunday Riley pro...1 Answers
  • I've been eyeing this product for what feels like forever and I j...1 Answers
Sophia V.
So, let's be fair. This product is crazy expensive. I kind of bought into the Sunday Riley hype and when this product came out, I was totally hyped to try it. I gave this product 3 stars because of the price, but I would buy this product again. Why? Because it feels so freaking nice. It's literally like a spa for your face. I have oily, acne-prone skin and I will start by saying this product did not break me out. I didn't remove my makeup with this. I would remove my makeup with another product and then use this product. This balm has an initially grainier texture than other balms, but goes on smooth on your face. It feels completely luxurious. A little goes a long way. I would try to use this product on nights when I had a little more time and I could let this sit on my face for a while (anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes) just because, given how expensive this product is, it felt like such a waste to put this on and then immediately wipe it off afterward. After letting this sit on my face, I would use a hot, damp washcloth and place this over my face. The smell is just divine. I can't quite describe it. I really enjoyed breathing in with the warm cloth over my face and taking in the aroma. I would then massage the cloth over my face and wipe this product off. My skin didn't feel oily, but rather dewy and soft. Now, like I said. Crazy expensive, but it's such a treat for your face. I might consider buying this in the winter months as a gift to myself or something of that sort. I wouldn't buy this this regularly and there are other balms that are cheaper that I find enjoyable to use. But what a treat.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
I really like this balm. It has some texture to it unlike other balms I have tried. The scent is very pleasant. I typically use it to remove my makeup and cleanse, but I don’t wear heavy eye makeup daily. I would probably remove that before using this product. I like to put it on my face and leave for 10-15 minutes before removing with a cloth or rinsing. This product leaves my skin clean and soft.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
For the price and small amount you receive in the jar I expected this to move mountains and what it did was barely remove makeup. So let down. As an avid user of two of their other products I really expected great results with this and did not receive that at all. I returned this and would not recommend or repurchase
Khanh N.
Montville , NJ
This cleansing balm is horrible! It didn’t really take off all my makeup. Left my face feeling so gross and dirty. There are plenty of cleansing oils out there that does 1000x better at removing makeup than this product. I can’t believe it’s this expensive either. Do not buy! Get a sample first if u wanna try.
eirini t.
Let me start by saying I have combination skin that has an oily t-zone and wear a lot of makeup.. this cleanser does an excellent job of removing my makeup . It’s a balm so the consistency is quite thick. It helps to use a washcloth to remove it cause it leaves residue but over all a good cleaner
Mari M.
I wanted to love this but for the price it is not good enough. It left my skin oily and was strangely gritty. It smells great but only removed 85% of my makeup. I'd pass unless you wear light makeup and plan to wash your face again right afterwards.
Annie S.
Woodstock
I had very bad acne. I had no confidence, but it all changed with this product. This product cleared it all up. I totally recommend this product. It is very cheap that you can find  in the drugstore. It helped to clear my skin everywhere. It also made my skin so soft that it felt like a baby. I am definitely buying this product again. Just buy this product one time. You will never regret it.  This product will make your skin look brand new and help with texture over night!
Yerim Y.
This is an oil-based cleansing balm. If you like using oil to remove your makeup, I would recommend this to you. It's like coconut oil where it's solidified in the container but once you warm it up, it gets liquified. It's very gentle on your skin which I like, but I have never been a fan of oil makeup remover for face because you have to wipe it away with facial cloth, and for me, that extra step is what keeps me away from purchasing oil cleansing products.
Alley R.
This is nice and luxurious feeling. It even heats up a little once you get it going. The skin feels fresh and clean and it breaks down all of my makeup. I took away one star because I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin.
Ludimila A.
North Wales, PA
Exceeded my expectations! I don't know what it is but my skin looks amazing. Have used it about a month and really noticed a difference the other day. I highly recommend it.
Erin G.
Does this balm emulsify with water and rinse clean, or do you need to use a washcloth to wipe off the balm?
Rashee G.
Dry skin, barely oily...how well would this work/be good for my skin? overall comments?
Sable H.
Dillon, MT
I have been very interested in trying this product really all Sunday Riley products in general, is this good for dry acne probe skin?
Lina K.
Berlin , Germany
Is this cleansing balm anything like the clinique take the day off??
michele m.
Norwood, MA
Does this product contain mineral oil? also how does it smell and is it suitable for oily skin?