BY SUAVE

Enriched with moisturizing milk proteins and the fresh scent of honey. Will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and delightfully fragrant.

• Do this body wash really not dry out your skin? I am looking for ...9 Answers
  • Is the smell good? Is its strong?3 Answers
  • Would you recommend this product to somebody who has never tried ...17 Answers
Suave® Essentials Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash
  • "This is the best inexpensive body wash. smells great, love this product not only does it moisterizes the entire body it also has a great aroma. " in 15 reviews
  • "i bought this body to try it out it smells great leave your skin soft and like most of us we are all on a hard times this is a great product... " in 10 reviews
  • "It smells amazing too and it's one my boyfriend and I can both use since I don't think he would want to use a girly smelling one (;" in 9 reviews
  • "Lathers well, smells great, leaves my skin feeling smooth and is very, very reasonably priced." in 7 reviews
  • "Cleans great , gets the dead skin cells off and leaves shiny smooth skin ( especially after a shave) it makes me smell yummy and i would recommend it." in 6 reviews
Beatriz H.
Parkland
Most suave body washes I feel are similar, besides the different scents. This one in particular had a nice scent, cleaned well without over drying, was creamy as described. Creamy doesn't necessarily mean moisturizing though. I still felt it was necessary to lather on the lotion after using this product. Overall, not bad though. It's not luxurious but, it got the job done.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This a very cheap product but it great if you have kids.  You don't get upset if they waste it.  It does have a great smell.  It leaves your skin soft and smooth.  So for the money, this is a great alternative to higher priced body wash.  I would recommend this to friends and family
AmberLynn C.
Columbus, OH
It’s a pretty standard wash, it does what it should. It’s cheap but it doesn’t give you that refreshing beautiful feeling. You’re not soft and the smell doesn’t linger so if that’s your thing than there you go
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Even though I usually like higher end Beauty and body products, I actually love Suave body wash, it is super inexpensive, smells amazing, and leaves my skin feeling soft
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is awesome. Aside from the fact that it is very affordable I also lo the smell, the scent is very nice and calming. I received this product for free for testing purposes, but I highly recommend this to others.
Elsie C.
This is my favorite body wash! I love the scent and it always leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft! It's super gentle and soft.I love the affordable price on such a great body wash! Definitely buy this all the time and would totally recommend it!
Brooke G.
Ona
I’ve used suave brand for most of all of my life. Me and my kids has sensitive skin and this works perfect. Affordable, smell great, and leave us feeling good. I definitely recommend!!
Nichole F.
Lillington
My husband has chemical sensitivity and I have sensitive skin, and this body wash gets me clean and leaves my skin feeling really soft and the smell is very mild.
rebekkka g.
For the price, this is a great product. But compared to the other body washes I wouldn't grab this first. Its gentle, but it tend to dry out your skin after you get out of the shower. I bought this product twice, but its not for me. I don't think i would recommend this to anyone, unless you wanted to get rid of excess oil.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Body wash is my life. I dislike bar soaps almost all the way through. The smell of this product while I'm in my sbower takes me to another world. Its is also right at a perfect price for anyone on any kind of budget. Cleanleness is amazing when you step out of your shower and lasts for hrs on end. You still feel that freshness.
Brittany J.
Henderson, NV
Would you recommend this product to somebody who has never tried it?
Brittani B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
What's your favorite scent?
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Do this body wash really not dry out your skin? I am looking for something new in this harsh cold winter! Any suggestions from the Suave line?
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
What is your favorite product line to use? Shampoo, location, deodorant ect?
louisa f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Which is your favorite scent of suave naturals body wash