BY STOLICHNAYA

Stolichnaya (Stoli) Vodka
  • "I actually like this brand , its not my absolute favorite but i still but it when i can find a great deal on it - its smooth and the flavored vodkas are the best.. the cherry flavored is amazing with 7-up or ginger ale!" in 15 reviews
  • "I would never drink this vodka alone, or as the main ingredient in a mixed drink...however if youre looking to stay cheap this isnt the worst." in 10 reviews
  • "This is a very smooth drinking vodka, it doesn't have that rubbing alcohol flavour, it is definitely my top pick so far when getting vodka at a great price!" in 6 reviews
  • "Great vodka for the cost and there are some pretty good flavors available." in 6 reviews
  • "They offer so many different flavors as well which make it more interesting with your cocktails." in 5 reviews
Cara G.
Claysville, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I first tried Stolichnaya as "Stoli" here in the US and it was always one of my favorites.  On a trip overseas, I tried Stolichnaya and frankly, it has a cleaner finish than regular Stoli does.  Middle-priced vodka, but you get more than you pay for with this one. I highly recommend.
Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
A great vodka choice, particularly flavored vodka. My favorites are grape and raspberry and mix them with sprite or some sort of seltzer water. It’s so delicious and great for any time year, especially the summer
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Another essential for any good host. Availability
This bottle of Stolichnaya Red Label Vodka is classified as COMMON.. This bottle of Stolichnaya Red Label costs $26, making it a mid-range bottle. These average priced bottles are often decent mixing and sipping spirits. This bottle has also been received well during spirits competitions, often beating out premium and ultra premium bottles. Highly recommend
Catherine R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Stoli is my second favorite vodka behind my beloved Tito's.  It is what I always ordered before I discovered Tito's.  It has a really nice, smooth flavor.  It doesn't have a super strong bite to it which is great when you drink it like I do with club soda and a lime.  Price wise it is not bad at all and it is readily available at most liquor stores and bars/restaurants.  I recommend trying it out for sure.
Corinne M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Stoli is a good-quality vodka that's not quite as high as a Gray a Goose price point. My favorite way to drink Stoli is to purchase the blueberry-flavored vodka and mix it with Sprite. The sweetness and carbonation from the Sprite combined with the subtle blueberry flavor is a must-try!
Tina M.
Troy, MI
Stoli is always pretty popular with my group of friends and I love it as well. Has a nice smooth taste and is less pricy than some of the higher end brands. I love to always have this be a staple at any gathering I host or bring a bottle of it to a party.
Meredith C.
I like Stoli. I like it more than Smirnoff, at least. I haven't been able to find my favorite flavor (apple) recently but it is great. It's not the best vodka out there but it's a pretty nice one. I enjoy mixing the apple one with cranberry juice.
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
I'm a vodka fan who has tried far too many vodka brands and this is not one of my favorites. It's good if you're going with a cheaper route of vodka and if you don't care what you're mixing with it, but I do no recommend showing up to a nice party with this stuff.
Camille S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This vodka tastes good, but seems to be very similar to other types of vodka. This definitely met my expectations and was a good value for the money. This product also had good flavor. I would recommend to friends and family!
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I like stoli vodka a lot, it doesn't make me sick and the flavors that they have are really good. I enjoy blueberry or raspberry stoli with sprite, it's refreshing but gives me that little buzz. I definitely recommend stoli!
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
What is your favorite flavor?
Ariana S.
Whats your favorite flavor they make??
Erica C.
Duluth, GA
What flavors do you guys recommend
Amanda F.
Bishop, CA
I have never tried this before! Any good?
Alexis S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not a big fan of Vodka. How does this taste?