BY STILA

These amazing new pigment-rich liquid liners contain a special polymer that adheres the glitter and pigment to the eyes for all-day, waterproof wear. Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liners are packaged in a uniquely designed long handle, pen-like component for precision and ease. The thin sponge tip applicator also ensures perfect application every time. Key Benefits: Perfect blend of pearls and intense pigment Waterproof and long-wearing Easy-to-use, long-handled pen-like component with soft sponge applicator Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Sequins see more...

• Does it last all day? 2 Answers
  • Is this eye liner good for a thin natural line and maybe a cat ey...1 Answers
  • Is the color really black?? Hows the finish matte or glossy1 Answers
Lauren M.
NOT waterproof! I fix my mistakes (whether they've dried or are still wet) with just water. This is good for me as I don't need waterproof makeup, but bad for someone who does. I got the felt tip and have noticed some bending of the tip over time as well as some of the felt parting, but I can just remove that with my fingers and it hasn't destroyed the tip. But it goes on smoothly and stays on all day. I would go with a matte for your lashline and this for the wings as the shine looks weird in certain lighting and in pictures. But it is ACTUALLY black.
jayemmmz e.
Love finding tools/makeup in my search to be a makeup pro. Cannot ever say bad things about their eyeliner my application looks great, color is great, lines look pro! Except stop being so good I need this! Waterproof is good too!
Jennifer D.
This is the only liquid liner I use. It doesn’t run or rub off easily and the applicator doesn’t let too much product run out while you are applying so you can easily use it day or night.
Brittany P.
Phoenix, AZ
I recently purchased the Stila Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I normally do the cat eyes every day and the Stila is the best product for that. I love that it lasts ALL day and doesn't smudge easily. I love the intense black color, which makes my blue eyes pop!
Ashley F.
Fort Worth, TX
Works great. Terrible at putting on eye liner but this makes it easy to get that perfect look, I buy it from sephora but I'm pretty sure you can find it else where and there's no smudge. I buy this all the time for that reason
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
It is not joking when it says waterproof: this liner is not budging! Even with micellar water it didn't come off, I ended up using coconut oil to remove it. Perfect for winged liner and getting it right at your lash line.
Kenni C.
This eyeliner is pretty good, not as great as others I've used in terms of stay but for a night out it looks really nice. I'm not usually one to use sparkle but this was subtle enough to where it added to light but nothing over the top. I noticed it fell a little under my eyes but otherwise for a little addition to your typical eye routine this eye liner is pretty.
Shawna B.
This eye liner is on of the best, easy to use so easy if you're like me you need all the help with that line lol. When it says waterproof it's waterproof just don't forget eye makeup remover. And one thing they for got it's sleep proof. You know won't come off at night, no pillow stains from this eye liner.
Sara M.
knoxville
This stuff is perfect. I originally got this when I started experimenting with cat eye makeup during my freshman year and although my cat eye skills were weak, this eye liner is anything but. It lasts all day without you having to pull your eye lashes out at night to clean your face. It provides concise control and bold lines. Definitely worth the splurge.
Vanessa L.
I LIVE by this stuff! Purchase after purchase, this eyeliner doesn't fail me. I've tried MAC, Kat Von D, etc. but I always come back to Stila. Slim packaging and the tip is perfect for precision so sharp, it could kill a man!
Dalia B.
Laredo, TX
I have never used this mascara would you girls recommended?
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Does this product actually stay well? Is it easy to use/apply?
Terrie S.
Milton, GA
Seems to be for younger gals who like a lot of Glitz
Malle P.
Does it last all day?
Jami S.
Does this last all day? My eyes water and most liners do not stay on my lower lash line.